Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. It’s all a bit cheeky isn’t it. She’s proper dropped herself in it here. Either she’s flouting or she’s had the baby. Hmmmm I wonder which one I reckon....
It’s not cheeky it’s a blatant breaking of the Covid rules and so brazen it’s posted on Instagram.

Gotta be careful Grinch, there’s always gonna be someone who’s happy to report ya to the Police. Open and shut case with the evidence for all to see

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hinch isn’t a covidiot, she’s simply an idiot. What a wally broadcasting the fact she’s breaking covid rules to 4m+ people 🙄

She was no doubt clapping on her doorstep for the NHS at every opportunity - why bother if you’re going to do what you want anyway. I’d love to have my parents round, to try on my shoes or otherwise, but it’s simply not allowed at the moment!!

Reactions: 25
Im with whoever said it’s because she’s come round to look after Ronnie while she goes in to have the baby. That way she’ll be able to explain ‘guyyzzzzzzz you were probably wondering why I’d be breaking Covid rules well I wasn’t, here’s someone to meet you...’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Giving ma her castoffs because nothing less than Louis Vuitton trainers for our precious now.
Soph probably ordered a size 5 in desperate hopes they would fit so she could prove a point to tattle. After a sore foot from trying & a good cry, I imagine she has now #gifted them to freda!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure someone once said that Wednesday evenings are good for engagement.

So maybe she's had baby and tonight is the reveal. Again other than being an idiot as per, it could explain Ma being there as she's got a baby under 1.

Reactions: 5
Sophas been reading tattle. Yday i asked her to put the post of freda back up, and what do you know! There’s fredayahoo!!! Thanks soph!

Same haircut as ronnieView attachment 571226
And freebie Botox from the millionair daughter to go with her freebie grass and carpets 😁 mad ma Freda is loving the perks for sure 😋 and then to come around your house and 'help herself' to your trainers... No words needed 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.