Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that Kimberley welch an actual real life famous celebrity posted a photo of herself 36 weeks pregnant this morning. No faking, or secrecy, no has a bump then no bump then a bump covered with cushions etc etc.
Soph why be so fake just be yourself you’d find it a lot easier than all this charade that you have to keep up!!

Reactions: 39
You know something is finally going wrong for her when you only have one page to catch up on on tattle 😜 it’s been fun guyyyyyz

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve just listened to a bit of their latest shodcast and it’s so hard to listen to. The over pronunciation of words, some said softly then almost spitting out words aggressively, is all very strange. Jaaaymay actually speaks quite well and I could have probably forced myself to finish listening to it if it was just him. The content is just so contradictory though, I was heavy I needed surgery to not feel lesser than, you be you and we live that, to i love heavier girls on Instagram and is obsessed with them, and it’s amazing that no one cares about their body issues. Makes fun of fit people drinking healthy shakes then claims to only eat junk food whilst flaunting the size of her outfit at 16 months pregnant. Says don’t look at insta and think you are ugly because you don’t look like the influencers but only shows herself with filters and 10 layers of make up. She struggled with motherhood in the early days not knowing what she was doing and that’s ok to feel like that but only showed a baby bubble of pure perfection?!! It’s so bizarre.....and

I now feel like I have had a diazepam vodka Valium latte so won’t be subscribing. All the best mate

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I just wanted to make a point about Elemis and other brands, such as Charlotte Tilbury, who have received a lot of "no longer cruelty free" posts all over social media. What is actually happening in China is that these brands are taking their goods, just the same as we buy here in the UK, and they are making sample sized products. Then they are creating pop up market stalls in shopping malls, where people are purchasing the samples. At no point are the samples going through animal testing processes, as "samples" do not have to be tested. These companies are becoming popular with people in China who do not wish to buy cosmetics and skin care that has been anywhere near an animal, which is more than understandable. To my view, these companies need to be praised for showing China an alternative, which is gradually being backed by the people. The more these brands become popular over there - even in sample format - the more these hideous practices, which are so unnecessary, may just start to be looked at by China, and stopped. Please be aware of this when posting "no longer cruelty free" posts, as it is hampering the very small progress which is being made over there. Just my 2p but I do feel it something we should be more aware of - please research the companies which sell in sample format, and those which sell in department stores and so therefore are subject to the testing process.
Actually, China stopped compulsory animal testing of cosmetic products at the beginning of this month. Companies have to show paperwork that proves their products are safe and then they can sell.

Reactions: 10
I noticed that Kimberley welch an actual real life famous celebrity posted a photo of herself 36 weeks pregnant this morning. No faking, or secrecy, no has a bump then no bump then a bump covered with cushions etc etc.
Soph why be so fake just be yourself you’d find it a lot easier than all this charade that you have to keep up!!
I know we are all allowed our own standards of beauty, and to feel how we feel about our bodies (in a healthy manner, and seek support when it's unhealthy) and there are probably many women who wouldn't want to bare flesh and share it out of modesty.

But the girls from Little mix have posted bump shots with naked bump in view, you couldn't keep Charlotte Dawson from making you look directly into her belly button 😂 lots of women I know around my age share a bump pic taken in the bedroom mirror with a sports bra and leggings on and share it to social media.

Personally I find full blown professional maternity shoots a bit 😬 but I can understand that some women feel its important to document the natural and feel empowered by it.
I'm just wondering why Sopha hasn't jumped on the bandwagon and shown us her bare bump? Is it a Moonbump? Did stricter lockdowns at the end of last year stop her going to the studio/having someone in? (she could have passed it off as working, rightly or wrongly)

Reactions: 18
I know we are all allowed our own standards of beauty, and to feel how we feel about our bodies (in a healthy manner, and seek support when it's unhealthy) and there are probably many women who wouldn't want to bare flesh and share it out of modesty.

But the girls from Little mix have posted bump shots with naked bump in view, you couldn't keep Charlotte Dawson from making you look directly into her belly button 😂 lots of women I know around my age share a bump pic taken in the bedroom mirror with a sports bra and leggings on and share it to social media.

Personally I find full blown professional maternity shoots a bit 😬 but I can understand that some women feel its important to document the natural and feel empowered by it.
I'm just wondering why Sopha hasn't jumped on the bandwagon and shown us her bare bump? Is it a Moonbump? Did stricter lockdowns at the end of last year stop her going to the studio/having someone in? (she could have passed it off as working, rightly or wrongly)
She showed a semi bare bump in black and white from afar when she lifts Ronnie above her head (image ripped off from Pinterest). That was a few months ago. Nothing since then.
Personally I didn’t like showing my bare bump second time round because I had lots of stretch marks from my first baby. I mean I actually kept baby 2 secret so I mean the photos I took privately and shared with the family members who knew. But I can understand not wanting to show a bare bump if you’ve got stretch marks.
However I’m not an influencer with a powerful platform who could be promoting body positivity.
Anyone who follows Victoria Emes - well her latest grid post is about as raw as you can get and my first thought was Hinch would NEVER share a photo like that. Actually she wouldn’t even allow it to be taken.
I’m not saying she should get her bump out or any body part if she doesn’t feel comfortable doing so but it is a shame that she has this platform and doesn’t use it for greater good.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was thinking about this earlier. There’s a lot of other people who are having babies at the same time as her and they act normally/realistically.
It might actually be making people wake up to her and it will only get more noticeable as the kids grow up

Reactions: 14
She is currently “taking it all in” .......and what exactly are you taking in soph??? Silly twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter is a new mummy and has recently deleted all of her social media accounts due to the fact she was watching these new sleb and insta mums show off what they are trying to portray as real but really a staged set trying to sell you tit and exploit you. It was making her feel awful about herself an mixed with hormones it’s a recipe for self loathing and feelings of failure. She was up showering at 5.30am or she wouldn’t get the chance to wash. Yet these girls are film set ready and their babies snuggled up in the latest high end bouncers and gifted prams. She was so low about how she was lacking in comparison she was spiralling into a dark hole.
I am so proud of her for realising it’s all FAKE and they are sell sell selling. It’s rubbing salt in the wounds when you naturally don’t know if you’re on your arse or your elbow.

Please any new mummy’s or mums to be, step away from these platforms, seek real advice from health professionals, family and friends, not these soul sucking demons.
Here endeth the lesson xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Actually, China stopped compulsory animal testing of cosmetic products at the beginning of this month. Companies have to show paperwork that proves their products are safe and then they can sell.
I know, it is a fantastic step forward, I was just speaking in general terms - it frustrates me that certain companies are bagged on social media for no longer being cruelty free when the opposite is true. There is still a massively long way to go with China sadly.

Reactions: 3
My daughter is a new mummy and has recently deleted all of her social media accounts due to the fact she was watching these new sleb and insta mums show off what they are trying to portray as real but really a staged set trying to sell you tit and exploit you. It was making her feel awful about herself an mixed with hormones it’s a recipe for self loathing and feelings of failure. She was up showering at 5.30am or she wouldn’t get the chance to wash. Yet these girls are film set ready and their babies snuggled up in the latest high end bouncers and gifted prams. She was so low about how she was lacking in comparison she was spiralling into a dark hole.
I am so proud of her for realising it’s all FAKE and they are sell sell selling. It’s rubbing salt in the wounds when you naturally don’t know if you’re on your arse or your elbow.

Please any new mummy’s or mums to be, step away from these platforms, seek real advice from health professionals, family and friends, not these soul sucking demons.
Here endeth the lesson xxx
This is brilliant - so glad she saw the light and took action. It can be a dangerous world when you are a new mum. When I had mine I confess I bought tit I didn't need and spent much more money than I should have. I look back now and see that I was lonely at home (on mat leave) and spending time on Insta and buying stuff that wasn't really necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yesterday’s story where she is hanging up her washing in the spare room and saying how she can’t wait to eat pizza (whatevs) - she pans to the window and it is GLORIOUS sun outside. Shes a fruit loop hanging her clothes indoors when the suns shinhng
As sad as it sounds, I can't wait to get my clothes outside to dry. I still don't get the whole washing rack thing on the wall. In a bedroom.

Reactions: 26
Would be interested to see a poll on the next thread about when people think she had or is due to have the baby? I’m really divided

Reactions: 10
Another long time lurker.....I just can’t stand the lack of responsibility from so called ‘influencers’-it makes me so angry. I used to enjoy watching a bit of cleaning in the old days but the account has changed into a complete selling platform and it’s crazy the followers can’t see it. Constant ads with pre-recorded, repeated content inbetween 🤬.
Also the whole game with the pregnancy, hiding the bump etc-really? I’m also confused as she did the gender reveal in Feb and surely she would have known around xmas (20-24 weeks) if she was further into her pregnancy than she had left to go. It reeks of attention seeking. It’s so not a cleaning account anymore and i’ve unfollowed her as i’m not interested in her utterly lazy ‘lifestyle’ anymore-so no relatable.

Reactions: 30
She showed a semi bare bump in black and white from afar when she lifts Ronnie above her head (image ripped off from Pinterest). That was a few months ago. Nothing since then.
Personally I didn’t like showing my bare bump second time round because I had lots of stretch marks from my first baby. I mean I actually kept baby 2 secret so I mean the photos I took privately and shared with the family members who knew. But I can understand not wanting to show a bare bump if you’ve got stretch marks.
However I’m not an influencer with a powerful platform who could be promoting body positivity.
Anyone who follows Victoria Emes - well her latest grid post is about as raw as you can get and my first thought was Hinch would NEVER share a photo like that. Actually she wouldn’t even allow it to be taken.
I’m not saying she should get her bump out or any body part if she doesn’t feel comfortable doing so but it is a shame that she has this platform and doesn’t use it for greater good.
I could have never showed my bare bump with all the stretch marks and my popped out belly button that looked like a small tail that wagged when I laughed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs constant reassurance everything is going to be okay?! Why is it always about her? Never about how Ronnie might feel with a new baby in the house or reassuring him. She is so utterly selfish.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.