Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness I’m not happy to leave my newborn baby upstairs sleeping if I’m downstairs. But the idea of the baby having naps in the same room as you is to reduce SIDS risk whereas I think it’s clear that crib does nothing of the sort

Reactions: 15
That Chavmobil is flipping massive Ronnie still fits in it ffs She couldn’t get a standard Moses basket like the rest of us mere mortals could she lol it’s an eyesore

Reactions: 25
I can totally understand having it if you're in a swampy, shady garden. Its ideal with young kids. There are a lot of trees where I am and a lot of the gardens have just been paved over as they are like swamps. If you can have real grass, then you should. I just cut mine and its so nice to see it looking lovely. They are both at home all day, that can be Nojobs job, the garden.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely crazy. Standard day
“Check tattle for the days content”
“Post shit boring content”
“Feel smug that I’ve managed to troll tattlers”
A normal persons day would be chilling the last few days of pregnancy (if it is actually still pregnant) spending time with existing income (Roo) instead of filming the little cash point out of the window playing happily with neighbours. Ridiculous. Serious mental issues and needs to get help. It’s getting worse.

Reactions: 12
"who remembers this crib" christ you only put it away 6 months ago, I know my memory is bad, but it ain't that bad babe!

Reactions: 27
Baby is due any minute now. Time to clean the her big fat gypsy moses basket

Reactions: 25
Is that monstrosity, the one that was mentioned on here a couple of days ago?

Reactions: 3
Baby is due any minute now. Time to clean the her big fat gypsy moses basket
I’m guessing we’ll never see the “cleaning influencer” actually CLEANING it tho???
Ans if so, she’ll use eleventybillion chemicals

Reactions: 10
Bet henners has his afternoon Turkish delight in that fugly crib reading his Take a Break.

edit for spelling I would Neva get a neckliiiis saying’ amazZZon best sell in’ auuuufah

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.