Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got the video that Hinch took of Inch in his vest top that she made him put on, and spoke to camera saying that apparently he loves them etc Proof right there she or someone in her camp reads tattle
Yep here you go. All the Vest...as they say

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 11
So has Inch attached the potting table to the wall then? That would be the logical idea surely, otherwise another "gust of wind" will blow this one over too.
And a hundred and five quid for that thing? She doesn't even do any fucking gardening!!!! Seen once and never to be seen again as always.

Reactions: 29
Everything in garden is plastic, including the grass.

What is the potting table for?

Yep she is so relatable.... £104 on something she isn't going to use.
She's all about the wanting and the having, not the needing or using. It's so juvenile, I bet she was one of those kids who had to get a present on her sisters birthday to appease her.

Reactions: 39
Of course she does gardening she goes to the garden centre and pretends it's grown by itself or just magically appeared

Reactions: 14
Wanna hear my prediction?
She's saving the reveal of the bairn until a very special day which means sooooo much to her.
When, you ask?

When she reaches her 400th thread on Tattle!!

Reactions: 56
This .
Before I had my 2nd I miscarried and then struggled to fall pregnant (felt like it took forever, in reality 9 month if that)
And honestly I was so OTT with bump always stroking her and talking and getting other daughter involved.
You'd think for someone that "struggled to conceive" in her own words the first time round she'd be more OTT with any bump she has.

Personally I'm not sure if she's had it yet or not but I do think what's she's doing atm is all for us tattlers!

Someone said before she's like a mean girl and I 100% agree!! She's the type that acts all lovely when people are watching- her case the sheep but as soon as back is turned - this case on trace stories is sly and gives digs until the one she's doing it too retaliates and she goes back to playing the popular lovely girl crying troll! Hate these types of people so much!!
Shes such a knobhead

Reactions: 31
He's due out of her fufu on his 21st birthday. At this rate he will be a fully grown adult.

Reactions: 17
Her potting table looks like a child’s mud kitchen. Another pointless purchase coz she doesn’t even do enough gardening to justify a potting table. Everything in her life of purely for show

Reactions: 30
She has plastic grass and got her flower beds planted out by a landscaping company last year... what’s the point of the potting table? She doesn’t strike me as being the next Monty Donn or Alan Titchmarsh, but maybe she’s been keeping that a secret from us too.

Reactions: 17
I’m a bit confused. I have a potting table it’s a battered old thing but it’s functional and most of the time is covered in mud. You know from using it as a potting table. Now looking at hers Iv just realised it’s supposed to be made to look pretty and staged with to be honest quite nice but useless items.

Reactions: 23
Everything in garden is plastic, including the grass.

What is the potting table for?

Yep she is so relatable.... £104 on something she isn't going to use.
Im not sure if it’s how she’s “styled” it but no way does that look worth £100

Reactions: 10
So true, everything there is 100% fixable but for her it’s just about getting new when you are bored with the old.

I think it might have been storm sopha, who did the damage on that

https://giphy.com/lFZKK1pINTGA8

Reactions: 16
Change the boys nappy. It’s literally bulging. By boy I mean Ronnie not Jamie. Literally nothing is bulging down there where Jamie is concerned

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Not fans, AUNTIES! Don’t ya know

Reactions: 10
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!!
So true but She needs a potting table to put her Tesco bag for life on, when she is taking the tomato’s out to place in Ron’s veg patch. You hardly expect her to put the bag on the ground, do you?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Never posted before but getting fed up of her! I'm really finding it hard to believe that the potting table was beyond repair simply by being blown over... any other person would surely just pick it up and tighten the screws or try their best to at least mend it!?
Also, new nails by trace but none of her content today features them so far???? I'm actually gobsmacked by the amount of pre recording she does!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.