Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion -

Mrs Hinch smashing her garden up like the hulk, all because she was having a sulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Nursery tour this week. Complete with final pan to that basket to contain a 4 month old baby.

Eta - I’ve been harping on about this for 4 bloody months now. Even I’m sick of me. I’m so sorry for all the misery I cause you all. Can’t wait until I can move past this - I’m too invested now 😂😂
Nice of her to leave the hello world milestone card on the changing mat for us to speculate over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice the song she has playing over today’s stories-“Would I lie to you”
Of COURSE you don’t read Tattle love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can’t she just be normal????
You know when I think things changed for her? When IG added music and then the video effects. No more just real time/real life chatting while doing things around the house. Suddenly everything is a bloody production!
It’s exhausting!!
@HinchesSousChef bless your heart hanging in there. You’re going to need a deep rest and a lot of crunky snacks and gin by the end of this! (IF it bloody ever ends!!) 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Where on earth has that ‘bump’ gone. She even rolled back more than she should her boobs deffo out shadow her tummy area...... 40 weeks pregnant if I got on the floor I’d never get back up. Her legs are tiny too. I had cankles not ankles from 30 weeks onwards with all mine 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
In sophas defence I am also very slight, at 40 weeks i literally had a bump that looked like it was stuck on me from the front, from the back standing you would of never known I was pregnant even at that point .... however you would see my bump over the boobs regardless!
she’s a liar

Reactions: 16
Why can’t she just be normal????
You know when I think things changed for her? When IG added music and then the video effects. No more just real time/real life chatting while doing things around the house. Suddenly everything is a bloody production!
It’s exhausting!!
@HinchesSousChef bless your heart hanging in there. You’re going to need a deep rest and a lot of crunky snacks and gin by the end of this! (IF it bloody ever ends!!) 🥴
Yes. As soon as all the weird editing became trendy that’s when she couldn’t keep up. Totally agree. In need a large glass of wine tonight to dissipate the rage 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another staged video of her playing with Ronnie.

And we don't need to see a nursery tour cos you haven't shut your bleeping hole about the room for months, we've seen every single corner. Think of other content

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Nursery tour this week. Complete with final pan to that basket to contain a 4 month old baby.

Eta - I’ve been harping on about this for 4 bloody months now. Even I’m sick of me. I’m so sorry for all the misery I cause you all. Can’t wait until I can move past this - I’m too invested now 😂😂
I SO want you to be right 🤞🏻😂

Reactions: 16
Sopha rule seems to be no bump in videos. Tattle games aside is that because of editing? I’m not great at all this stuff. Like for instance I saw this image on insta today and I was shocked at what is achievable so easily.
Jeees there is no hope for the impressionable when this is the normal! 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Does she not know how dangerous and stupid it is to put a photo of Ronnie naked in the bath
She has 4 million aunties and uncles to protect him and love him like their own! She's been repeatedly asked not to post photos like this but as usual she just blocks anyone who dares suggest her actions show complete disregard for Ronnie's safety and safeguarding!

Reactions: 13
5 weeks ago, yday, today. Someone said maybe that footage wasn’t from today, ok, but to me Ron looks identical to this morning when she said they were colouring. Unless that was a lie too of course! Maybe that gust of wind blew cc2 on out overnight!
01248361-0F7B-4E25-AB16-0A5E5309E4CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.