Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a nice self portrait soph, have you considered art once your bots leave the gram?View attachment 558804
I would just like to throw my two penneth into the ring. I wholeheartedly believe that she has encouraged him to draw the two lines that made the phallus. There were lines there previous to filming where she has likely shown him where to mark, he makes his marks in the paper and then looks at her and checks he's finished his part, then walks off.

I'd nigh on guarantee that every single parent out there can say their child has drawn/crafted/made a model of something that resembles a tit or a penis or a bum or something ridiculous and she's tried tonio in the "omg my child is hilarious" movement or making the papers "hinch in hysterics as Ronnie accidentally draws a willy", which then can generate traffic in the comments of what has your little one been up to?

Absolutely deplorable

Reactions: 25

Yel

Screenshot_20210504-170417_Instagram.jpg

Are moderators going to be prosecuted with allowing free speach? 😆 Allowing opinions? 🤣 Some of these hinchers make the most brutal dictators look sane. Mods are the first to remove anyone that gets abusive, and that's what gives tattle it's legitimacy and worrys them so much. It wouldn't be a concern if it truly was dark web, unmoderated and anything goes.

As if tattle would ever shut down 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
WHY OH WHY OH WHY is this woman glamourising being a 1950s housewife?! Women are STILL fighting to be taken seriously in the world and this bint with her passion to "stay at home" is seen as a bleeping role model!! It disgusts me, it really does. You have a platform for young girls and women, use it for good!! Not promoting the age old attitude that women belong in the home! 🤦🤦🤦
I actually wrote to her publishers pleading with them not to publish/promote her book for this very reason. She is dragging us back into the 1950's, barefoot and pregnant serving our men. Needless to say they did not respond to my letter

Reactions: 13
Nursery tour this week. Complete with final pan to that basket to contain a 4 month old baby.

Eta - I’ve been harping on about this for 4 bloody months now. Even I’m sick of me. I’m so sorry for all the misery I cause you all. Can’t wait until I can move past this - I’m too invested now 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
View attachment 559118

Are moderators going to be prosecuted with allowing free speach? 😆 Allowing opinions? 🤣 Some of these hinchers make the most brutal dictators look sane. Mods are the first to remove anyone that gets abusive, and that's what gives tattle it's and worrys them so much.

View attachment 559118

Are moderators going to be prosecuted with allowing free speach? 😆 Allowing opinions? 🤣 Some of these hinchers make the most brutal dictators look sane. Mods are the first to remove anyone that gets abusive, and that's what gives tattle it's and worrys them so much.

If tattle shuts down shut loose women down!
At this point I think these messages are from onslow

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
My gut instinct is that she hasn't had the baby although I agree the time scales are mind boggling.
I always thought that she would complete a master suite in the loft before she moved on.I don't get the nursery with the en suite and I wonder if they've kept Ron's room as it is because he doesn't adapt well to change.I really don't see them taking on a renovation or moving away from Maldon.
Nothing on the grapevine sadly,I've been a bit insular since the lifting of restrictions.
I don’t think she’s had the little one yet either, she says she keeping it a secret so she doesn’t get “papped” but she really wants that, so will be dropping hints and will
Probably be obvious when she’s in hospital having him.

Reactions: 9
Nursery tour this week. Complete with final pan to that basket to contain a 4 month old baby.
Omg guyyyyz my little cash cow 2 is already sitting up on his own and he’s only 4months 4 hours old, clevaaa boyyyyy guyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. That bath tub video is never ever from today, ready to drop and on the floor like that is impossible but well we've been over that 🤣
2. Hasn't she done at least two nursery tours already??? 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 19
She has obviously had a witch fit & smashed stuff up then blamed the wind, gale force winds here last night & only a deck chair has blown over, looks like a trip to boozers & mingers is on the cards today for some extra content before the sproglet is born!
next windy day is when she will move ‘OMG guzzz the wind blew our house down so we have had to move into a 17 bedroom ‘Hinch hall’ with an INDOOR swimming pool (take that Stacey)’

• Haha
Reactions: 52
1. That bath tub video is never ever from today, ready to drop and on the floor like that is impossible but well we've been over that 🤣
There’s nothing left to see in there except the bayyyy bayyy. She’s clinging on desperately to this nursery as if she’s some bloody interior designer who has created the worlds most innovative and stylish nursery. It’s just a nursery. It’s the same as Ronnies but in bisskiitt. There’s nothing to see! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
View attachment 559118

Are moderators going to be prosecuted with allowing free speach? 😆 Allowing opinions? 🤣 Some of these hinchers make the most brutal dictators look sane. Mods are the first to remove anyone that gets abusive, and that's what gives tattle it's legitimacy and worrys them so much. It wouldn't be a concern if it truly was dark web, unmoderated and anything goes.

Don't let those people see Twitter or Reddit 🤣 Tattle is nothing compared to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would just like to throw my two penneth into the ring. I wholeheartedly believe that she has encouraged him to draw the two lines that made the phallus. There were lines there previous to filming where she has likely shown him where to mark, he makes his marks in the paper and then looks at her and checks he's finished his part, then walks off.

I'd nigh on guarantee that every single parent out there can say their child has drawn/crafted/made a model of something that resembles a tit or a penis or a bum or something ridiculous and she's tried tonio in the "omg my child is hilarious" movement or making the papers "hinch in hysterics as Ronnie accidentally draws a willy", which then can generate traffic in the comments of what has your little one been up to?

Absolutely deplorable
You have hit the nail on the head here.

It’s all for the reaction, she drew the two round objects. So he has clearly been shown where to draw the line to line up with the circles.

She got exactly what she wanted from that story, the child did as he was told for about 3 seconds (for her to film) and then wanted out 🤨🙄

B1DBEC61-BE35-400D-BA1F-149E4F51FCB5.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh my god she’s so bleeping boooooringgggggg same old record playing
If she’s implying that video with Ron was today.... WHERES THE BUMP SOPHA.

Reactions: 17
Personally I think when she’s in labour and maybe the week after her management will run her account like it’s her but with old content. I think the bath was old content.

Reactions: 8
Where on earth has that ‘bump’ gone. She even rolled back more than she should her boobs deffo out shadow her tummy area...... 40 weeks pregnant if I got on the floor I’d never get back up. Her legs are tiny too. I had cankles not ankles from 30 weeks onwards with all mine 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.