Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is confident that her child is talking like she makes out, then why would you put this (infamous) post up, only last week? He is clearly shouting sounds and she is making it fit her narrative ☹

7164DF08-D452-4554-9D64-7FF941D8EB6E.jpeg

9F2F1899-4731-40ED-9815-7DCA15F461C3.jpeg

Reactions: 21
If she is confident that her child is talking like she makes out, then why would you put this (infamous) post up, only last week? He is clearly shouting sounds and she is making it fit her narrative ☹

View attachment 557927
View attachment 557926
Exactly I thinks its transference. Shes aware clearly of the issues which makes her unhappy and upset and shes lashing out at Trolls . Rather than attack others for stating the obvious, be honest get help, get her son off Instagram and put as much time and effort into helping his development as she does selling AD

Reactions: 35
She needs to stop laughing at him, he’s too young to understand and it’s pretty clear it confuses him. I honestly remember laughing ‘accidentally’ at something my kiddo did around that age, but she was very serious (don’t actually remember what she was doing) and was a bit upset about it, I’ve been mindful every since. This was a few years ago and it was just a little chuckle not a full on minutes long loud cackle. Wtf is she thinking 🤦🏻‍♀️

sorry to get all mumsnet, I just think of it whenever she’s laughing at the poor kid, STILL.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Such an adorable sweet little innocent boy who is being exploited and being cackled at for no reason. He clearly may have issues which I'm not going to speculate on. But he was roaring at the top of his voice over and over. Made me feel uncomfortable if I'm honest.
I've never in my life heard the term mummum. It's always been mummy or mammy when I've heard kids taking to their mum. Is it an Essex thing? 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 40
My 3 year old babbles/shouts like Ron does but he’s autistic. His speech has been the same since he was about 2. I do hope Soph is getting him the help he may need and is not burying her head in the sand in denial. The sooner she gets the ball rolling the better because the waiting list for SALT and other services is looong. Ron is a gorgeous little sweetheart and she has nothing to be ashamed of so I sincerely hope she doesn’t feel that way! I think she’s her own worst enemy a lot of the time. She’s shot herself in the foot by creating this fake perfect life. Life isn’t always perfect and that’s ok Soph. Don’t use your son to fit your fake narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don't know if this is harsh or not but my son is autistic. Diagnosed at 3 years old. He is completely non verbal but I see a lot of the same behaviours my son has in Ronnie. My son went through a stage of making sounds like mum, I didn't find it funny I was over the moon. But it was just sounds with no meaning and now he doesn't do that at all. I hope Ronnie is getting the correct support and guidance. I don't know why she is laughing at him, it makes me sad.
I agree, my little boy is in the middle of being diagnosed autistic and Ronnie shows some very similar traits. I hope she picks up on it soon or his nursery does so he can get the right support

Reactions: 19
She thinks people are trolling Ronnie. They aren’t. They are uncomfortable with her behaviour around him. The way she speaks to him, the way she shrieks and cackles at him, the way no moment seems sacred enough to keep private, the way she lies about what he can do or not do through manipulating videos/photos.

I’ll go back to when we were reminding ourselves of Baby ballers. She was the only person in those photos not engaging properly with her child because she was too busy with her phone. That is the issue we take with her.

The way she speaks to her son really really upsets me. It’s unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
It's just occured to me that maybe she's going to start drip feeding that Ronnie has "problems" so that once the inevitable move go the Minky Mansion happens she can then go into full swing with it to keep herself relatable. I really hope I'm wrong because if she does that she's absolutely bleeping deplorable and doesn't deserve that lovely little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Bless him, he’s a lovely wee boy and he deserves so much more than being used as a prop to generate interest and income for his two narcissistic idiotic parents. I 100% believe that Hinch is aware of his developmental delays and likely seeking the best support money can buy, I just don’t think she will reveal any of it until the “cleaning” image is well and truly worn out, then she’ll get more books/interviews/podcasts telling her story of ‘supporting’ a child with additional needs. That should pay for the gardeners in her £3.2m mansion for a month or two.

Its absolutely disgusting to watch - she has an amazing platform where she could be open and honest and help so many other parents rather than stage-managing her life for maximum financial return.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Ronnie sounds so frustrated poor kid, surely he should be saying more by now? Her nasty laughing over the top, she’s so cruel
Her laughing over him and not encouraging him to say the words calm and clear is really hard to watch. Feel for Ronnie, he does sound frustrated. Not a fan of fame hungry Jamie but he came across well in that video, calm and caring anyway, just wish he'd tell her to behave. Laughing at your children like that is not normal, she needs to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Bless him, he’s a lovely wee boy and he deserves so much more than being used as a prop to generate interest and income for his two narcissistic idiotic parents. I 100% believe that Hinch is aware of his developmental delays and likely seeking the best support money can buy, I just don’t think she will reveal any of it until the “cleaning” image is well and truly worn out, then she’ll get more books/interviews/podcasts telling her story of ‘supporting’ a child with additional needs. That should pay for the gardeners in her £3.2m mansion for a month or two.

Its absolutely disgusting to watch - she has an amazing platform where she could be open and honest and help so many other parents rather than stage-managing her life for maximum financial return.
Well she allegedly had post natal depression and never ever mentioned it until her book deal so I wouldn’t put anything past her

Reactions: 24
She thinks people are trolling Ronnie. They aren’t. They are uncomfortable with her behaviour around him. The way she speaks to him, the way she shrieks and cackles at him, the way no moment seems sacred enough to keep private, the way she lies about what he can do or not do through manipulating videos/photos.

I’ll go back to when we were reminding ourselves of Baby ballers. She was the only person in those photos not engaging properly with her child because she was too busy with her phone. That is the issue we take with her.

The way she speaks to her son really really upsets me. It’s unbearable.
Totally this. She’s the reason he has issues with his vocab, because she’s always screeching at him with her phone in his face. Poor child

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why does she laugh like an utter maniac at Ron. It makes me really uncomfortable

Reactions: 21
That's not sitting right with me. Kids do funny voices and it's funny, but to me that was him being very uncomfortable with getting dressed and vocalising that.
Meanwhile she seems to think it bleeping hysterical, which is cruel.
Then he went mute and mouthed mum mum .
I'm not going diagnose, but that looked like a small meltdown to me
I haven't seen this on her stories but she has complained many times that Ron doesn't like getting dressed. So maybe put your phone down and deal with him properly? 🤔

Reactions: 30
I haven't seen this on her stories but she has complained many times that Ron doesn't like getting dressed. So maybe put your phone down and deal with him properly? 🤔
Imagine laughing hysterically at your own son when you know he doesn’t like getting dressed with a camera in his face. Humiliating

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Well that cackling was a bit manic, it's like she scoffed all those chocolate chips & guzzled all the fizzy drinks & gave herself one massive sugar rush. Her behaviour is so odd.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I honestly didn't know he's near 2. Does he have GDD to be that far behind? I agree with another post. He should be saying minimum 2 words sentences by now. I would never say she's a bad mom etc.. but something just never seems right. He's too compliant, tidy and silent

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.