Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What seriously needs to be addressed is why she thinks it's ok to laugh hysterically and manically at her child. Or at Jamie for that matter, I hope he followed up with 'get the f off your phone and do it then'. Probably had to retake the whole thing it 7 times anyway. She's just a bizarre human. Her sheep are so blind to her it's like she's a brain washing dictator!
this!!! If I was laughing at my husband struggling to get my little girl dressed he’d ask me what the hell was wrong with me, and if I was filming it we’d definitely have an argument, but I’m not a twit who films her kids and puts them all over the internet to be judged. Poor little Ronnie, I really feel for the little poppet

Reactions: 55
I don't know if this is harsh or not but my son is autistic. Diagnosed at 3 years old. He is completely non verbal but I see a lot of the same behaviours my son has in Ronnie. My son went through a stage of making sounds like mum, I didn't find it funny I was over the moon. But it was just sounds with no meaning and now he doesn't do that at all. I hope Ronnie is getting the correct support and guidance. I don't know why she is laughing at him, it makes me sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105
Sorry but if Ron was talking and saying words, she would upload videos. Like a parent would, and show him off. I just wish she wasn't so ashamed of it. And use her platform. Haven't seen those flashcards since
Agreed, that's the 1st word/words I've ever hear him say. If he's at nursery lets hope their intervention is helping him 🙂

Reactions: 32
I had a little smile at that too because it reminded me of Mr sock putting on a sleepsuit completely backwards on ours when he was only about a week old and complaining at how hard it was to popper up 🙈
When my fella pisses me off I give him the most awkward outfit to dress the child in, it gives me great pleasure watching him squirm about looking confused as hell 🤣 it really keeps me going some days!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Poor Ron is just an insta prop in her sad pathetic life.
Hope he’s getting the support he so clearly needs. Again, a chance to use her platform to raise awareness but again, her only interest is in herself. Such a selfish mother figure Hinch is, shame on her

• Sad
Reactions: 45
It’s like she is ecstatically happy that he is finally making some sounds !!
And I would totally understand this as she must have had some concerns that his development appeared slower ! But her narrative has only been that her life is so perfect ! Even propping him to sit up and stand when he obviously wasn’t doing it unaided.
Wish she would just be honest as it looks like she is ashamed of her own son.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I really hope she's not posting that video of Ronnie as a set up for another trolling post again. It's horribly cruel and unfair as a parent to do that. I can't work out what her M.O in all of this is, she makes out that he's stringing full sentences in one breath but then in the next hints that there is a delay. It must be a horrible thing to come to terms with if your child does have something wrong with them be it a developmental delay or something else but in any case she shouldn't be using him as content and exploiting him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't know if this is harsh or not but my son is autistic. Diagnosed at 3 years old. He is completely non verbal but I see a lot of the same behaviours my son has in Ronnie. My son went through a stage of making sounds like mum, I didn't find it funny I was over the moon. But it was just sounds with no meaning and now he doesn't do that at all. I hope Ronnie is getting the correct support and guidance. I don't know why she is laughing at him, it makes me sad.
If he is autistic, there's no shame and she has no reason not to share that part of him along with everything else, and just be honest. I personally think she should take him off, but we all know he's her CC1. If she's embarrassed then shame on her. 😒

Reactions: 40
Why does she laugh at him all the time?!
I dont know why she always laughs at him communicating. No wonder there is little progress. Stop laughing and have a age appripriate communication with him you bell end!!!

Reactions: 53
I dont know why she always laughs at him communicating. No wonder there is little progress. Stop laughing and have a age appripriate communication with him you bell end!!!
Any normal parent wouldn't laugh. If anything you would sound more excited, not manically laughing at him

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s not saying Mum - he’s making early babbling sounds. My son was the same at Ronnies age, hadn’t made any particular sounds until around 19 months when he started basic babbles. Didn’t get a clear and intentional Mama until he was nearly 2.

I find it very odd the way she just cackles at him. She doesn’t talk to him just laughs and shrieks at him. Not a maternal bone in her body.

the more I see of Ronnie the more uncomfortable I become. It’s clear he’s not developing on par with other peers and there’s nothing wrong with that but his parents are not recognising it and getting support for him and they’re supposed to be his biggest advocate. Unfortunately once new money maker is here (if not already) then he will be pushed out even more as he won’t be all shiny and new and poseable.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Oh give me a chuffing break, the Garnier advert for those awful face masks that Grinch advertised came on.

Reactions: 10
He is trying to say mum mum vest says it quietly then he instantly copies!

His so used to her screaming mummas it’s likely confusing him.
At this age it’s so important to speak clearly.

All kids are different and will develop in their own time but she isn’t helping him at all from what we see with her stupid speaking!! Time to lose the baby voice soph and start talking!

Reactions: 22
If he is autistic, there's no shame and she has no reason not to share that part of him along with everything else, and just be honest. I personally think she should take him off, but we all know he's her CC1. If she's embarrassed then shame on her. 😒

She could do so much good to raise awareness about delays and if there's something more than awareness on that. My boy got diagnosed when I was young , I had no clue about it all. All I seen was friends around me with typical children and I felt alone and slightly bitter. I wanted to hear my sons voice so bad, she could help so many parents feel less alone! but no her sink is clearly better

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That video has just made me feel really uncomfortable - she shouldn’t be showing things like that. He blatantly isn’t saying MumMum - and trying to imply that he is, is just making a spectacle of him. Poor thing.
That’s exactly what I thought he’s not speaking he grunting..it’s actually made me feel sad that they feel the need to post something so out of context just to prove a point , they have really pissed me off with this they need to keep the child off sm and let him develop at this own rate 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 21
I really hope she takes the new baby’s arrival, whenever it was, as her cue to take both children off SM.
It was actually her behaviour towards poor little Ron that was the final nail in the coffin with her for me, I find it so uncomfortable to see him on her page because everything she shows just seems so off and unnatural. She needs to put her phone away, stop laughing or shouting at every move he makes and spend some real quality time with him and if he needs additional help she needs to grow up and help him get what he needs.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.