Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video has just made me feel really uncomfortable - she shouldnā€™t be showing things like that. He blatantly isnā€™t saying MumMum - and trying to imply that he is, is just making a spectacle of him. Poor thing.
I agree. He wasn't saying mum mum, he was making unhappy growling noises because he was being touched and dressed. And repeating the noises because it presumably helps him to regulate that distress/anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Definitely something isn't rightšŸ˜”
I agree. And there is no shame in that. Thereā€™s no embarrassment. Yet I feel like she might feel those things hence why she doesnā€™t address it.
she could really help so many people out there if she was more open and honest

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I read through these most days but rarely post. Someone a couple of days ago pointed out that when Rex was with Ronnie he seemed really unsure of him and it really made me think. As a first time Mum I hate comparing children/babies, but itā€™s very very clear that Ronnie is delayed and thatā€™s ok.
I would have so much more respect if she addressed this to her followers. If she sat down and said you know what guys this is what it is. Showed us her taking the time with him to help him and then showing us his progress. That latest video of him saying MumMum, itā€™s clearly a new thing by their reaction, but I would appreciate that reaction if I knew it came from genuine happiness because the poor boy has been struggling. Thereā€™s no shame in his speech delay at all, but donā€™t hide it and make out like heā€™s something he isnā€™t šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Show us how well heā€™s doing and how proud you are of him.
totally agree with this. also think itā€™s fair to say everyone commenting on his speech isnā€™t shaming her or him itā€™s coming from a place of concern. The little lad deserves the right help and support and weā€™re all rooting for him to get there!

Reactions: 52
Nice to see Ronnie saying a word but the whole thing is so staged?????! & itā€™s like sheā€™s trolling us with the word being MumMum instead of Mum
Agree.

Also the need to film a nearly 2 year old saying mum at all sort of goes with the theory of him perhaps having speech needs. Which is fine, but she never addresses anything other than the perfect life she chooses to portray. You can tell she is so thrilled which is great! But it reminded me of when mine first started saying mama around 6 months.

Also if she is so desperate to be relatable I don't get why not just open up about this sort of thing? It is a hard topic and some parents can be in denial before accepting a need but I think she alienates herself further by being deceitful tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Firstly, it doesnā€™t actually sound like heā€™s trying to say mum. Sheā€™s definitely just making it look that way so that she can ā€œproveā€ he speaks when really it sounds more like babbling and secondly, if she does actually think heā€™s saying mum then itā€™s clearly a very new thing, which you can tell by her excitement. Sheā€™s posted the caption to make it look like itā€™s an all time thing.

My guesses are with the fact sheā€™s getting him dressed now is that this was recorded another day, she couldnā€™t decide whether to post it (guilt as she knows itā€™s a lie about the fact heā€™s not really saying mum) and sheā€™s only just decided to post it. She will have been watching it over and over deciding if itā€™s realistic enough to post.

Reactions: 34
totally agree with this. also think itā€™s fair to say everyone commenting on his speech isnā€™t shaming her or him itā€™s coming from a place of concern. The little lad deserves the right help and support and weā€™re all rooting for him to get there!
We might not like Hinch, but we like little Ron šŸ˜€. X

• Heart
Reactions: 115
it reminded me of my autistic son, heā€™s 3 now but what Ronnie was saying had no context and didnā€™t sound like he was saying Mum very much it was just noise
I think she's clearly in denial with whatever issues there are which is so so sad

Reactions: 24
Forgive me, for I have sinned šŸ™ˆ I may have let out a little laugh at the vest messing up the outfit. Itā€™s a typical dad thing! Reminded me of my fella when I give him an awkward outfit on purpose šŸ¤£ Iā€™ll get my coat!
I had a little smile at that too because it reminded me of Mr sock putting on a sleepsuit completely backwards on ours when he was only about a week old and complaining at how hard it was to popper up šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nice to see Ronnie saying a word but the whole thing is so staged?????! & itā€™s like sheā€™s trolling us with the word being MumMum instead of Mum
To be fair I thought he was saying dum dum..
Whose a clever boy then šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What seriously needs to be addressed is why she thinks it's ok to laugh hysterically and manically at her child. Or at Jamie for that matter, I hope he followed up with 'get the f off your phone and do it then'. Probably had to retake the whole thing it 7 times anyway. She's just a bizarre human. Her sheep are so blind to her it's like she's a brain washing dictator!

Reactions: 71
Never posted here before but with the amount of hype she's created around the baby coming this month, if she's had it (because I do still believe she could do the whole "oh my god it's a girl!" thing to create more attention), and is going to reveal it after a couple of weeks, she's going to face a huge amount of backlash - she's been posting her bump and saying she's "popped and dropped", she's blatantly lied to her followers if she then comes along and does a 2/3 week late announcement. That, or she's going to lie to the baby for the rest of its life about its age, and delay the content she posts for months. Either way, it's weird

Reactions: 36
Maybe sheā€™s seen Michelleā€™s stories calling out her book again :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but if Ron was talking and saying words, she would upload videos. Like a parent would, and show him off. I just wish she wasn't so ashamed of it. And use her platform. Haven't seen those flashcards since

Reactions: 54
That poor little lad doesnā€™t know whether heā€™s coming or going. Clearly a new thing of him even beginning to attempt words or we would of been shown it a million times by now.
This doesnā€™t sit well sopha. Get the kid offline and concentrate on him.
Whoever said the nurseryā€™s the one that pulled up issues pushing her to the plagiarised post was šŸ’Æ

Reactions: 56
Ronnie is so cute on that story but to me heā€™s just making incomprehensible noise not saying ā€œmum mumā€
I really wish sheā€™d stop cackling like a demented hyena in his face too, I find it scary so god know how a toddler feels.

I think we can also safely say that her quotes on photos are complete fabricated and little Ron isnā€™t really saying stuff like
ā€œIā€™ll go and reload the washing machine for you dearest motherā€

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Also very possible Ron's development looks behind because this actually all happened about 7 months ago and she has prerecords all lined up for the next year. Wouldn't actually surprise me in the slightest.

Reactions: 44
That video was really sad. He seemed to be in distress and all she could do is shriek and point a camera at his face.
She is clueless.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.