Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not sitting right with me. Kids do funny voices and it's funny, but to me that was him being very uncomfortable with getting dressed and vocalising that.
Meanwhile she seems to think it bleeping hysterical, which is cruel.
Then he went mute and mouthed mum mum .
I'm not going diagnose, but that looked like a small meltdown to me

• Sad
Reactions: 92
in the last clip Henry is very excited looking out the window perhaps it’s his other mumum arriving aka Freda@yahoo coming to pick him up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He doesn't seem to know what's going on IMO he's two next month
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
it reminded me of my autistic son, he’s 3 now but what Ronnie was saying had no context and didn’t sound like he was saying Mum very much it was just noise

Reactions: 58
I read through these most days but rarely post. Someone a couple of days ago pointed out that when Rex was with Ronnie he seemed really unsure of him and it really made me think. As a first time Mum I hate comparing children/babies, but it’s very very clear that Ronnie is delayed and that’s ok.
I would have so much more respect if she addressed this to her followers. If she sat down and said you know what guys this is what it is. Showed us her taking the time with him to help him and then showing us his progress. That latest video of him saying MumMum, it’s clearly a new thing by their reaction, but I would appreciate that reaction if I knew it came from genuine happiness because the poor boy has been struggling. There’s no shame in his speech delay at all, but don’t hide it and make out like he’s something he isn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Show us how well he’s doing and how proud you are of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 185
I just watched the second story of him babbling and when Jamie says is that on the wrong way he again says “mummum” showing he wasn’t saying it for mum to look but rather it’s him babbling. I agree with the other poster & I know we don’t see every second and I know all children develop differently but I would be really concerned if my son was at that babbling stage at his age (my son is a few weeks older than Ronnie & speaking much clearer and joining words etc for example he will say “here you go”, “mummy look”, etc etc.) I really hope she is getting him the right support and stops using him for content in my opinion it’s abusive.
My 13 month old is saying mama, dada, nana, s’tha (what’s that) and s’cone (it’s gone/where’s it gone) and uses them in context. I have several children and one is really behind so I’m not ‘mum shaming’ or comparing to be mean. It’s just obviously not an expected stage of vocab for his age.

Reactions: 34
I see she is setting the scene for a troll post on Ronnie later...
I was thinking this too! And it angers me because I think of all the nasty things people have said about celebrities children - take Jake Quickenden (sorry if I've spelt his name wrong) for example. The comments about his little one were VILE! Saying something about him looking like an abortion gone wrong, I believe? (I might be wrong but it was something along those lines!). NO ONE here is ever horrible about Ronnie! X

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
At least he’s saying something now, the more he’s at nursery and away from the cackling witch, the more he will come on

Reactions: 33
Omg guyzzzzz I'm so bloooody late to the barty. Brian Badonde is bate boo.
can't wait for the final reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video has just made me feel really uncomfortable - she shouldn’t be showing things like that. He blatantly isn’t saying MumMum - and trying to imply that he is, is just making a spectacle of him. Poor thing.
I totally agree with you he’s such a beautiful little boy and I really feel for him with them idiots putting him out there like that for strangers 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 44
It’s brilliant he’s now making any kind of noise but it wasn’t mum, he’s just shouting babble. Why is she laughing at him the witch

Reactions: 37
Kanye Vest probably didn't know how to dress him because it didn't have Ronnie's name on it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Agree with you all. That’s not him asking for mum
It’s very early stage babbling that babies do. Poor Ronnie getting laughed at. She was hysterical!! Obviously happy as he’s probably my only just started doing it…. But what a scene and jo need to upload it. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 48
My son is 3 months younger than Ron and tbh he still babbles says mummy daddy I'm not concerned. we don't see much of Ron talking so we don't know much but nice to hear him babbling rather than her covering it with music

Reactions: 21
If she has had the baby already then she has encouraged so many other people to go along with her story of still being pregnant !

I don’t think she has had the baby, I think she has used pillows and cushions and awkward poses to hide the pre records !
It’s just super strange to be behaving the way she is!
I find myself shaking my head all the time thinking who on earth does she think she is !!! She has definitely let all this go to her head and comes across extremely greedy and selfish !
she does it so people talk about it more, strange behaviour

Reactions: 6
To think, he’s got his whole childhood, adolescence and adulthood of dealing with his narcissistic mother ahead of him, god love him. Jamie seems like a great dad tbh, way more hands on.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
My oh just made nachos and asked do I want chilli sauce with it shall I put him in the bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Forgive me, for I have sinned 🙈 I may have let out a little laugh at the vest messing up the outfit. It’s a typical dad thing! Reminded me of my fella when I give him an awkward outfit on purpose 🤣 I’ll get my coat!
“the vest” hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking this too! And it angers me because I think of all the nasty things people have said about celebrities children - take Jake Quickenden (sorry if I've spelt his name wrong) for example. The comments about his little one were VILE! Saying something about him looking like an abortion gone wrong, I believe? (I might be wrong but it was something along those lines!). NO ONE here is ever horrible about Ronnie! X
People put a picture of that beautiful boy on a “rate my abortion” page 😡 and Soph thinks Ronnie gets trolled 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
That video has just made me feel really uncomfortable - she shouldn’t be showing things like that. He blatantly isn’t saying MumMum - and trying to imply that he is, is just making a spectacle of him. Poor thing.
Shocking that even his OWN MOTHER can't see that

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.