Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These timelines are lot are chucking out. Making me think she's actually had the baby already. But why would she pull a sicko stunt like this and hiding it all away.

Reactions: 18
He doesn't seem to know what's going on IMO he's two next month
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
I agree its like he doesn’t know what’s going on but they’ve encouraged him to say mummum and because they’re responding so excited he’s keeping doing it rather than saying it in context because of awareness of what’s going on it’s very bizarre. I really wish they would stop exposing him to world and just keep him safe and private its so frightening I’ve seen more of that child than I have my own family

Reactions: 93
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
It's all stages. They probs told him to say it for content

Reactions: 13
That video has just made me feel really uncomfortable - she shouldn’t be showing things like that. He blatantly isn’t saying MumMum - and trying to imply that he is, is just making a spectacle of him. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 124
I must say it sounds identical to my eight month old babbling and “saying” mum. Might even be doing it with meaning. Not what I’d expect for a child seven weeks off from turning two. I hope he is receiving the help to develop his language.

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Nursery is obviously doing the boy good, pleased for him he looks so much happier.

Reactions: 38
For how excited she is I would imagine this is a total new thing, she seems over the moon like we all get when the baby says a word or walks for the first time. The added text saying he always does this when Jamie dressed him is just to fit the narrative of him speaking.
He is so cute though

Reactions: 67
That video has just made me feel really uncomfortable - she shouldn’t be showing things like that. He blatantly isn’t saying MumMum - and trying to imply that he is, is just making a spectacle of him. Poor thing.
Why does she laugh at him all the time?!

• Sad
Reactions: 78
Why does Ronnie look so little again? A week ago I thought he looked really big

Reactions: 16
Her video of Ronnie made me feel uncomfortable. Instead of laughing at and recording him, he seemed a bit, in minor distress. If that was him saying ‘mum mum’ why wasn’t she helping him? If he’s clearly crying out for you.... strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 59
Ronnie sounds so frustrated poor kid, surely he should be saying more by now? Her nasty laughing over the top, she’s so cruel

Reactions: 57
Posting this again because i think it’s really important people see it & for anyone who still thinks she is pregnant ide be interested in hearing what you think of this timeline. View attachment 557859
I just can’t see how she’s going to get this past the hinchers and have them accept it like she hasn’t lied for ages? Surely even they will notice something off

Reactions: 10
If she’s trying to prove a point with that “mummum” clip I think it’s backfired

Reactions: 62
I just watched the second story of him babbling and when Jamie says is that on the wrong way he again says “mummum” showing he wasn’t saying it for mum to look but rather it’s him babbling. I agree with the other poster & I know we don’t see every second and I know all children develop differently but I would be really concerned if my son was at that babbling stage at his age (my son is a few weeks older than Ronnie & speaking much clearer and joining words etc for example he will say “here you go”, “mummy look”, etc etc.) I really hope she is getting him the right support and stops using him for content in my opinion it’s abusive.

Reactions: 95
Forgive me, for I have sinned 🙈 I may have let out a little laugh at the vest messing up the outfit. It’s a typical dad thing! Reminded me of my fella when I give him an awkward outfit on purpose 🤣 I’ll get my coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.