Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 559195
Looks creased... almost like a baby has been lying on it😊

That little grey circle says hello world, it wasn’t on it in another shot of the nursery, I reckon she’s had a baby photo shoot! Why else would it be out?

Plus who leaves a dummy just lying around before a baby arrives

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Is it just me that looks at letters as and when they arrive each day, rather than keep them in storage until a mass letter reading day 😂
Could be something needing immediate action, what if you’ve just had your weekly letter organising day and then an urgent one comes through the next day, you leave it in the stairs basket til next week? Leaving time for a dog or toddler to beat you to it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
But who am I to think I know better about admin hinching? 🙈😂
yes exactly!!!!! aside from them being a bleeping trip hazard, how much post do people really get anymore? all my bank statements/ house & car insurance docs/mobile phone bills/gas and electric bill/mortgage are all online/email/app to save paper, and yanno, the planet, our Soph just Laaaaaves sustainability.......... doesn't she? the last thing i got through the post was our polling cards for the next vote for mayor and police chief. and then junk mail on the regular which goes straight in the recycling.
its just another excuse to get rid of the white barskits and show off her bisquit barskits (why is there a rolled up throw in one?) she's bonkers

Reactions: 14
To be fair to Hinchy would you wanna say what exact month your babies due knowing strangers have physically marked the occasion in their diaries :sick: can you imagine them camped outside like it’s the Lindo wing with little flags made out of rose wonderland labels.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion

Cackle cackle cackle Ronnie's drawn a willy, has cc2 arrived? Don't be silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To be fair to Hinchy would you wanna say what exact month your babies due knowing strangers have physically marked the occasion in their diaries :sick: can you imagine them camped outside like it’s the Lindo wing with little flags made out of rose wonderland labels.
Those strangers she calls Ronnies ‘aunts & uncles’ that stranger who unfortunately had a miscarriage soph told ‘your baby will live through Ron’ 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does anybody else get completely nauseated how SS and Hinch talk exactly the same. That bloody monotone whingey voice goes straight through me. And don’t get me started on the thumbs 🤬
I’m from Essex and they grate on me lol

Reactions: 5
That little grey circle says hello world, it wasn’t on it in another shot of the nursery, I reckon she’s had a baby photo shoot! Why else would it be out?

Plus who leaves a dummy just lying around before a baby arrives
Playing games that’s why.....

Reactions: 6
WHY OH WHY OH WHY is this woman glamourising being a 1950s housewife?! Women are STILL fighting to be taken seriously in the world and this bint with her passion to "stay at home" is seen as a bleeping role model!! It disgusts me, it really does. You have a platform for young girls and women, use it for good!! Not promoting the age old attitude that women belong in the home! 🤦🤦🤦
I can see where you're coming from but not everybody is career driven. I work because I have to. If I was well off there is no way I'd be working and would happily stay at home, go for coffee etc. I wouldn't be strapped to the ironing board, but I like being at home.

Reactions: 31
People do generally wash baby clothes before the baby comes
Absolutely agree. 100%. But she’s already shown herself washing All his newborn clothes a few months back and then put them away. In her Tesco organisers of course.

Reactions: 15
5 weeks ago, yday, today. Someone said maybe that footage wasn’t from today, ok, but to me Ron looks identical to this morning when she said they were colouring. Unless that was a lie too of course! Maybe that gust of wind blew cc2 on out overnight!View attachment 559183
Wasn’t Ron in that tracksuit months ago. I’m going on that it’s a very old pre record and she just lives in black so that you can’t tell

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a 5 year old and can spend the whole weekend cleaning yet every room has some kind of toys, books or other stuff from her in it (especially since lockdown) maybe she is putting it all away for the perfect content but who knows. It doesn't look like a house with a toddler living in it so much for being relatable, it's not relatable for parents to have all toys and stuff belonging to their kids packed away in boxes and maybe one out at a time. I hope new parents mad about her don't think that's the norm.

My home is the same! In the lounge I’ve got an entire 8 kallax unit filled to the brim with toys, toys ontop of it that don’t fit into boxes, then a teepee filled with teddies and other big toys like ride on cars/dolls highchairs/toy piano. Then a toy kitchen in the hallway, then her room is filled with toys too. It’s always baffled me how there’s never proper toys out and you can only occasionally see the one box with a few toys in! My daughter is 2 and a half and as I’m tidying she’s leaving a trail of destruction behind me 😂

Reactions: 17
Wasn’t Ron in that tracksuit months ago. I’m going on that it’s a very old pre record and she just lives in black so that you can’t tell
Her whole life is a huge pre record isn’t it. For all we know soph could be 97 & in a nursing home by now

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.