Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I accept we don’t always have the same opinion as each other on here but he definitely said mum mum and didn’t sound distressed to me I really don’t know where you all get it from.

I know Ronnie has been shoved into the limelight wether he likes it or not but keep the poor little
Mite out of speculation it’s not fair on him one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @Lemons91
From page 40.
Mrs Hinch #385 number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Sunday
Day off
Monday
Ramping up the #ads for her alleged house move.
Going to do a tadaa list, no todo list though.
The baby has dropped again and ready to pop.
Simba aka Henry.
#ad Garnier has 3 new flavours out (her word not mine).
Another obsessed field view (troll).
Another food delivery put away, veg popped into wooden trays from Morrisons.
Ron and Hen.

As per a lot of other peoples threads.
To make it fair on the next thread titles, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

mrsX

They got rid of their grass and she wants a fucking farm?!?!

You couldn't even maintain a fucking lawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Ronnie is so cute on that story but to me he’s just making incomprehensible noise not saying “mum mum”
I really wish she’d stop cackling like a demented hyena in his face too, I find it scary so god know how a toddler feels.

I think we can also safely say that her quotes on photos are complete fabricated and little Ron isn’t really saying stuff like
“I’ll go and reload the washing machine for you dearest mother”

• Haha
Reactions: 62
If she has had the baby already then she has encouraged so many other people to go along with her story of still being pregnant !

I don’t think she has had the baby, I think she has used pillows and cushions and awkward poses to hide the pre records !
It’s just super strange to be behaving the way she is!
I find myself shaking my head all the time thinking who on earth does she think she is !!! She has definitely let all this go to her head and comes across extremely greedy and selfish !

Reactions: 62

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Her video of Ronnie made me feel uncomfortable. Instead of laughing at and recording him, he seemed a bit, in minor distress. If that was him saying ‘mum mum’ why wasn’t she helping him? If he’s clearly crying out for you.... strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 59

YorkshireTeaTime

What I really don’t get is the comparison between the early days to now.
Back then, she was (albeit sometimes completely wrong and potentially hazardous) spraying the rug, Flipping it and hoovering the underside, cleaning skirtings, bicarb on the mattress, making “snow”, spraying diluted Lenor everywhere, now she doesn’t even move the vases to clean behind.
how are even the blindest of sheep (let’s forget the bots for a minute) still engaged? I just don’t get it. She started as a cleaning account- got the majority of her fans from “cleaning“ - went o this morning “for cleaning”
And now what? She can hardly say it’s a parenting account. She doesn’t parent. I know she did a poll and asked people what they’d like to see-family life or cleaning- but she hasn’t fulfilled any of the answers. The whole account is a joke. The not moving stuff to dust behind really bugs me, for someome that’s made millions from cleaning, she’s a fucking scruff. Her foundation finger marks on the wardrobe, the dog hair all over her supposedly fresh washing, (despite numerous plugs for pet hair dissolver), her fucking hair that looks like udon noodles and the fact she wears the same 3 outfits all year round.I just don’t get what they’re seeing.
the girl looks like the great unwashed. She looks like she eats kfc on the sofa she’s moulded into, wipes her Greasy fingers down the sides and shoves the bones between the cushions. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Sorry to detract for a moment. I know we aren’t all the biggest SS fans at the moment but I appreciated her kitchen pan round just now. It’s not immaculate. They’ve not torn down every trace of the previous owners straight away. Yes they are going to do a new kitchen. Well you would if you could afford to wouldn’t you? Especially when the kitchen is the hub of your home - as they were used to with their last house. But I just liked that when I had a good scrutinise you just see normal stuff like her washing detergent on the side, clothes on the back of a chair, dying flowers, cereal left out. A bit more normal.
It made me think how Hinch brings this all on herself. She makes everything look staged and false. Which makes us want to pick it apart. Funny how SS greenhouse didn’t blow down in the great storm of Maldon and force her to buy a swanky new one ehhh.

• Heart
  • Haha

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
I was thinking this too! And it angers me because I think of all the nasty things people have said about celebrities children - take Jake Quickenden (sorry if I've spelt his name wrong) for example. The comments about his little one were VILE! Saying something about him looking like an abortion gone wrong, I believe? (I might be wrong but it was something along those lines!). NO ONE here is ever horrible about Ronnie! X
People put a picture of that beautiful boy on a “rate my abortion” page 😡 and Soph thinks Ronnie gets trolled 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

gossipgirl425

Omg I’m sure someone on here said a few pages back I bet she uploads a story with her garden furniture broken because of the wind! And she has 🤣🥱🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

randompenguin

He doesn't seem to know what's going on IMO he's two next month
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
it reminded me of my autistic son, he’s 3 now but what Ronnie was saying had no context and didn’t sound like he was saying Mum very much it was just noise

Reactions: 58

Snarkysnarky

Do you think she’s ever spent any time on a farm? Growing up, my best friends dad was a farmer and it is a hard, tough job. Up before the crack of dawn and not home til night time. Mucky, smelly, backbreaking work.

I think she imagines she will fling open the windows of her perfect farmhouse cottage and the birds will be chirping in the window boxes, watching her as she happily sweeps out the kitchen with a broom. Then she will wander outside, singing to herself and scattering seeds for the chickens from the pocket in her apron while she watches Jamie and Ronnie riding the tractor round the field all day before they head home hungrily at lunchtime for a hinch-made plastic cheese waffle ironed wrap with two leaves of spinach each. She’ll have a friendly alpaca who pokes his head through the window as she washes her boys dirty farm clothes and looked after her handsomes menzzz.

She’s an absolute balloon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Kinkyboots11

My 3 year old babbles/shouts like Ron does but he’s autistic. His speech has been the same since he was about 2. I do hope Soph is getting him the help he may need and is not burying her head in the sand in denial. The sooner she gets the ball rolling the better because the waiting list for SALT and other services is looong. Ron is a gorgeous little sweetheart and she has nothing to be ashamed of so I sincerely hope she doesn’t feel that way! I think she’s her own worst enemy a lot of the time. She’s shot herself in the foot by creating this fake perfect life. Life isn’t always perfect and that’s ok Soph. Don’t use your son to fit your fake narrative.

• Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Ronnie sounds so frustrated poor kid, surely he should be saying more by now? Her nasty laughing over the top, she’s so cruel

xchloe96x

I see she is setting the scene for a troll post on Ronnie later...
I was thinking this too! And it angers me because I think of all the nasty things people have said about celebrities children - take Jake Quickenden (sorry if I've spelt his name wrong) for example. The comments about his little one were VILE! Saying something about him looking like an abortion gone wrong, I believe? (I might be wrong but it was something along those lines!). NO ONE here is ever horrible about Ronnie! X

• Wow
  • Sad