Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Posted in the last thread just as the new thread open so reposting it here:

So I’ve found a way around the whole time stamp thing. If you put a picture in your stories and then search for ‘time’ rather than clicking the time icon it comes up with the current time rather than the time the picture was taken. So all these time stamped pictures that hinch puts up could have literally been taken at any time on any day.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t think she’s had the baby. I know some people are really invested in the theory and it’s not that I think she wouldn’t lie...but TOO many people would have to somehow be kept quiet. Her friends, family, neighbours, SS’s family and kids, I know she’s nothing like as famous as she thinks she is but I reckon the chances of at least one hospital cleaner or tea lady being a Hincher are pretty high. I just don’t see how it’s possible for her to have kept it quiet if she had it in January. I think all the inconsistencies are down to her heavy use of Pre records. I also think she’s a tall, slim lady and it’s definitely possible fir your bump to look different on different days depending on your outfit, your posture, how you pose, how the baby’s lying that day, how big your lunch was....and your photoshopping skills. I think she photoshops not to mess with the timeline but becatse she’s so self conscious and has body image issues. Maybe she doesn’t have the insta perfect firm round bump this time but can’t bear to not look stunningly perfect. It is all so weird and bizarre though and there probably is an element of her playing with us too.

Reactions: 90

AC55

VIP Member
Just wanted to add my opinion to the parenting debate - I think she is a poor example of what a parent should be. She has her phone in Ronnie's face nearly all of the time, she cackles at him and from what she shows, she uses a limited vocabulary with him, using words like "manz" and " handsnomes " which aren't even real words! She said yesterday when she was restocking her kitchen jars and containers that Ron loves to help and showed him putting cereal bars into a container. Then she re-arranged the cereal bars how she wanted them, negating completely what Ronnie had done to help. If he is allowed to play, she hovers around him like a fruit bat to make sure he doesn't make a mess or she takes over whatever activity he's doing. The advent calendar cars were a good example of this, and every day she showed Ronnie opening the wrapping paper but then either her or Jamie swooped in and took the car and put it in the big container. She's conditioned him into performing for her - feeding Henry before running into the lounge and looking for the imaginary postman every morning for weeks! He has toys that reflect her love of cleaning - washing machine, hoover, cleaning trolley, dustbin etc and while it could be argued that at least he has toys, I think he could do with some more imaginative and age appropriate toys to play with. She believes that 4 million "followers" are Ronnie's aunties and uncles and they all love him like their own, and she seems oblivious to the fact that his photographs could very well end up in the hands of some very unsavoury characters. He cannot give informed consent to his little life being pimped out on Instagram for likes and money and she seems to have a blatant disregard for safeguarding his privacy. I expect the same will happen to the new baby.
Jamie does seem more involved and connected with Ronnie but he's also allowing his son to be used and monetised and I find them both to be poor examples of parents.
I also think it is deplorable that she will potentially use Ronnie as bait for sounding her battle cry of "Troll" instead of protecting him like a mother should!

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Ijustdontbelieveit

When the baby's born she'll post a black and white photo of his foot in her hand together with his name, then there'll be silence for a month or maybe the odd story saying they're all fine, then when she comes back it will be in the new house with alpacas, chickens, flock of sheep and a tractor, golden fields, sunsets etc and some sickly comment about how if you wish hard enough your dreams will come true.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
@HinchesSousChef what originally made you think she had the baby in January? Like what set off your theory?
I think right away from the announcement really. I was so fixated on Astrogate that I was already scrutinising things. But It was mid January I think when she went awol and then when she came back she just seemed to stop with all the bump in your face. Then it built up towards palentines when she wouldn’t show her bump on the live and then her birthday when her bump looked post partum. Then I think that’s when I properly looked back over it and thought no it doesn’t add up.
I would like to add that im not deluded. I’m mostly tongue in cheek. I’d rather be WRONG on this than her prove that she’s a liar again. I’d rather the baby just arrived safely and wasn’t used as content tool. I can’t stand her deception. I’d like to think I’m diplomatic about the evidence in front of me. I’ve acknowledged all the flaws in the theory. As a theory it shouldn’t stand up. But there’s lots that points to it working. Hey ho. We shall find out eventually!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Andioooop

VIP Member
Wasn’t Ron in that tracksuit months ago. I’m going on that it’s a very old pre record and she just lives in black so that you can’t tell
Her whole life is a huge pre record isn’t it. For all we know soph could be 97 & in a nursing home by now

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Andioooop

VIP Member
Morning guysh. Just popped on to say it was me who said she would have smashed garden furniture. It was meee, allll me! Me me me me! Going to treat myself to a £3.2mil farm house now, with a helipad of course. Catch up later, atv! 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Yel

Chatty Member
I didn't say there was anything wrong with taking a career break to have a family, my problem is with the fact that she is clearly aspiring to be a home maker and nothing else. It might not be a bad thing in itself, but as someone with the profile and reach that she does, she sends a horrible message out about what women can achieve. I've already seen women whose children like to copy Mrs Hinch and be "just like her". How many of these kids are seeing men in that position? They'll grow up thinking that girls can only do one thing. It might well be up to the parents to educate their kids, but the fact remains that people in public eye will always have influence over the standards set for men and women.
It's funny because Mrs hinch isn't a stay at home mum, she's a saleswoman making millions as a marketing stooge by proctor and gamble in order to encourage people to buy their brands and use lots of them. She has a stay at home husband, but that's more or less glossed over as it doesn't fit with the hinch persona.

Not really sure what my point is😆, but it's all a bit strange the actual reality and the image she projects. Her actual family life is very modern with her being the business woman and him the stay at home husband, but they can't broadcast that as it brings the whole hinch persona into question and people might have uncomfortable questions.

Lots of new (sly hinchers) have joined over the last week or so to try and disrupt and attempt to silence people here. Always report don't reply!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Stelliebee

So your saying she’s a shit mum based off her stories.. bit much
I never said she was a shit mum. And no I don't think it is a bit much at all actually. If you put your whole life on the gram, people WILL have concerns and opinions, your parenting WILL be judged because YOU'VE broadcasted it. It's not hard to understand. The different between hers and SS' parenting is massive, a difference caused by what they BOTH have CHOSEN to put out there. Yes, there's a lot more she could have done to help Ron along (i.e not cackling at him like a maniac, not shoving a phone in his face AT ALL/not using him for content, providing age appropriate activities and you know, a bit of bloody colour, speaking to him like a human being, I haven't got time to go on, read the previous threads). Am I a child development expert, no, I categorically will not judge a child's development, no child ever deserves to be judged. But let's be honest here, because honesty is her favourite thing, she COULD show her doing her best for him and actually having some sort of bond with him, and all the things she is doing (and Jamie) to help him, and change her audience's opinion and gain a little more respect. I know she would get mine. You can have all that solid advice for free Sopha 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 72
What seriously needs to be addressed is why she thinks it's ok to laugh hysterically and manically at her child. Or at Jamie for that matter, I hope he followed up with 'get the f off your phone and do it then'. Probably had to retake the whole thing it 7 times anyway. She's just a bizarre human. Her sheep are so blind to her it's like she's a brain washing dictator!

Reactions: 71

Bunnykins

VIP Member
That ta-da list “made the beds” does she’s not do this on a daily basis?
Breathed in and breathed out will be on the next one.

The real one said.
Read tattle. Stalked Stacey’s Instagram. Recorded a story about trolls from Henry’s bed. Practised sticking my collar bones out. Went on Rightmove to find a bigger house than Stacey’s. Checked my bank balance. Read tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Louk

VIP Member
I'm really upset that he put those snack bars in the tub quite nicely, but she had to correct them. Why not leave them imperfect and be proud of him?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

xchloe96x

He doesn't seem to know what's going on IMO he's two next month
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
That’s what I thought. It doesn’t sound like he’s saying “mum mum” at all... it just sounds like he’s making shouting noises and having outbursts? X

Reactions: 68

Noteanoshade

For how excited she is I would imagine this is a total new thing, she seems over the moon like we all get when the baby says a word or walks for the first time. The added text saying he always does this when Jamie dressed him is just to fit the narrative of him speaking.
He is so cute though

Reactions: 67

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,

Please report posts that go too far don't respond.

If you want to dip out of the thread because it's boring you then there's no need to announce it, because it ironically makes the thread a bit more boring!

Instead if there's things you want to discuss post them - be the change you want to see and all that 😃

Thanks for all the reports

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Andioooop

VIP Member
Posting this again because i think it’s really important people see it & for anyone who still thinks she is pregnant ide be interested in hearing what you think of this timeline.
1915CFC1-E71C-4526-BE3E-6CBF2DBD8A80.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I’ve watched that post and they just looked like they were having a laugh and she was laughing so much because Jamie had put his dungaree straps on wrong and poor Ronnies pants were all twisted
He probably has delayed speech but loads of kids have that, it goes and then they never shut up!

Reactions: 65