Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if she does buy that house let’s hope she does a Katie price and it’s called mucky mansion as she won’t be able to afford it in a few years and it will be left to ruin

Reactions: 15
With the way she pre-records she probably moved into that house last May 😂😂
I am starting to think she’s bought somewhere though... that it’s all tied up and ready to go. That she’s put that image on frlm a viewing they did maybe last year. She knows it’s still on the market and she’s teasing. And that maybe this is why she’s delayed announcing cc2.

Reactions: 24
She’s totally done that just for tattle. She’s putting us off the scent. No financial advisor would recommend that and I think she will definitely have one of those.

I think she will move but possibly away from her village and have an annex for her parents. No way will she pay more than 1mil though.

It’s games and content! Deflection!

*edited to add:
Also,a month ago you couldn’t even view a house without having sold your own (something to do with covid). However I think she will keep her chav palace too.

Reactions: 28
QUOTE] @Bla bla bla yawn
Because he's tall for his age and probably needs size 3-4 clothes, the gifted ones are all 2-3 (his age). She's too tight to put her hand in her pocket and actually buy something for him. 🙄
[/QUOTE]

All she has to do is shop in certain places. I have a very tall 2 year old. Some shops I avoid because they come small others are perfect. The next size up would be too baggy 🤣
Obviously gifted is more important to hinch than properly fitted clothes 🙄

Reactions: 8
Think I may have stumbled upon something here....

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
HOLY tit.

Reactions: 5
She probably thinks she can get al the furniture and work done “gifted” so she won’t pay for anything after she buys it🤣 it is ridiculously big , but I think if they do move to a “manor” they’ll bring mum along too, and they’ll sell both there houses to go in on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had a nosey on the mortgage calculator on rightmove....
Even if they chuck down a million pound deposit, the mortgage payments over 25 years will be best part of 10 grand a month! 😱
That’s before paying out anything like energy bills and home insurance (which I imagine will all cost a bomb on a house like that!) and general upkeep and repairs/maintenance 😱View attachment 554802
Can you imagine, it’s 90 degrees in the shade all year round in her current forever home she wanted burying in the garden of 🤣 Jampot in shorts and vest, her in a boob tube, Ron in his crop tops and peddle pushers with his initials on. Not a pair of socks between them. How’s she going to heat that 🤣 Not being nasty about Ron himself by the way I just think all his gifted clothes are too small 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even if her parents sold up and moved in with them this is out of her league. I think this is just Tattle baiting. Quite sad that a woman with a toddler and likely a newborn has the time to prat around setting stuff like this up. Pathetic really

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I am starting to think she’s bought somewhere though... that it’s all tied up and ready to go. That she’s put that image on frlm a viewing they did maybe last year. She knows it’s still on the market and she’s teasing. And that maybe this is why she’s delayed announcing cc2.
I like your thinking Batman, I really don’t believe anything she does anymore, but then again she’s insanely impulsive, SS buys a house with J and suddenly Soph needs and wants that lifestyle, massive difference between two household names and a cleaning lady off Instagram tho 🙄
She has to outdo SS tho, if SS bought a 2 mil house Soph will have to buy a 3mil house with twice the land and everything bigger, it comes across as so petty!!

Reactions: 17
Im lucky to live in an area up north where house prices are very low so I might be out of touch with how much properties cost elsewhere in the country... we comfortably afford our detached 4 bed house with two average incomes (I probably earn slightly below average but my partner has a more than decent wage). So I by no means live on the bread line but honestly the thought of a mortgage that big (and sky high bills to go with it) when it’s not even necessary for them to live in a house that size makes me feel physically sick 🤯

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine the kind of constant income you’d need for the bills and the upkeep of that house 🤣 Also how cheeky putting a pic of someone else’s house on your public story 👀 If she’d bought it okay but if you are just going around viewing, very weird, I’d be fuming if I lived there and saw that 🤣

editing to say****I know if you are selling your home you are putting it out there for people to see but still 🥴 She’s just absolute trash 🤣
Septic tank or 'private drainage'. EPC rating of D so going to struggle to keep that at 30° without spending a fortune. 'Ongoing development in the area' so potential to drag down resell value depending on who/what around. House and garden maintenance costs. Even if she could afford it now, long term? Surely they cannot be that naive...🤔🤣. And even if the army initially believe she 'deserves it', slowly they'll finally realise she is in no way relatable and she will lose most of them. Even if they continue to follow, who's going to buy what she sells if they don't feel she is just like them? She barely cleans a clean house as is, no way is she doing that alone and she is showing her account is struggling to become anything else. I think they are playing with Tattle and just out looking after speaking to Estate Agents. They are calculated and manipulative, and even though she comes across as having the IQ of fake eucalyptus, I believe they know that a move like this could risk ending it.

But if that is what they want to do with their money, I think it's great - better that than spending it all on plastic tat from B&M. Hopefully a move like that comes with them wanting more privacy and they and their dangerous SoMe presence disappear!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s not just the cost of the property. It’s the cost of the lifestyle that comes with that property. That’s what she’s too thick to understand. She prob just sees the numbers on her bank account.
As long as its bigger than Stacey's it doesn't matter.

Absolutely laughable looking at that property - she's clearly searched for houses for sale in the local area and gone to look at the biggest one. She's playing games with tattle and seeing how, if at all, these things are noticed. She is absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 18
With the way she pre-records she probably moved into that house last May 😂😂
That’s probably how she has taken that photo. They moved in last may and she is just chilling in HER garden.

‘oh crap jayyyymmme, I’ve just uploaded the wrong garden to the shoppers’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder just how much she's been paid by Tesco to think she can afford a house like this

Reactions: 10
3.2 million though? Jeeze, surely she can't of made that much.
They probably went to view and she has taken photos of it and she is going to pretend she lives there through pre records for the next 6 months 🤣

Sometimes people go above their means. Buying a house for 3.2 mil if your not made of that much is foolish! But Princess Soph always gets what she wants. Security for your boys would be better than a show off insta home because your "bestie" has one! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.