Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a nosey at the house because I love looking at massive houses I can never afford (just like little old Soph). A pond in the garden seems like a massively bad idea with two young kids and a dog. It's just asking for trouble.
definitely, and she couldn’t even get fish to fill the pond....because they’re not fish people 😂😜🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh thats definitely the case!

Stace gets acres, Hinch gets gardens AND grounds

Stace hasn't got a helipad! Hinch wins!

bleeping helipad, she's such a greedy embarrassing twunt. Who does she think is 🤦🏼‍♀️
Above her stations as per!!! No way will she buy this... She is playing house again!!! My mum and brother use to do this in upcoming apartments on the Thames. They never had a penny between them haaa 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not what I expected her to go for if she is looking at it. Thought she’d go for ultra modern

Reactions: 4
Spital Road, appropriate address considering her oversized gnashers make her unable to speak without a load of spittle flying out.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She might just about have the money to buy the house but surely she can't afford to also redo all the inside. Let's be honest, the house has too much character for her to leave it like it is. I can't imagine she'll get gifted enough to make over a whole house and surely even if she took out a gigantic loan, she wouldn't be able to cover the repayments 🥴
I have a house with a big garden, tennis court and pool. I’m not sure whether anyone has seen the Tom Hank’s’ film The Burbs, but it’s much the same in that it burns through our money in a rather soul destroying way. I know we’re very fortunate but the bills for the pool repairs have cost more than my first graduate salary this year alone. It’s an endless money pit.

I’m only sharing this because it’s very different affording to buy a big house and affording to run it in the long term. Her income stream is not secure and could plummet overnight. With my accountant hat on, I would not be advising her to buy a £3 million house like that one, even if she can pay for it upfront in cash. But hey, she’s clearly making rash decisions after her trip to Stacey’s.

Reactions: 44
3887FD56-E1BC-4E27-B000-825C04BAEBA6.png

“OH MY GOD JAYMEH, IT HAS A UTILITY, I won’t have to use those damn awful £60 airers in Henners’ room”

Comical, the house is also called (currently) Maldon Hall Farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know everyone has their own preferences when it comes to houses but no way on this earth is that her style of house. Looking at the others in the area there are much nicer more modern houses for sale. But obviously she has to outdo SS 🤣

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the kind of constant income you’d need for the bills and the upkeep of that house 🤣 Also how cheeky putting a pic of someone else’s house on your public story 👀 If she’d bought it okay but if you are just going around viewing, very weird, I’d be fuming if I lived there and saw that 🤣
she probably thinks by her taking a picture of herself in the garden, she is adding value to it, for the seller

I wouldn’t be suprised if she charged then 24k for adding it to her stories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Think I may have stumbled upon something here....

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
I love the way you ' just stumbled' !!
SS has really rattled her, monkey see, monkey do !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
Good spot! Trying to outdo her bestie. What a child she really is. Bet she didn't think someone on here would suss that. 👀
Unless she's playing Tattle games yet again, to which she will love the reaction on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Be interesting to see at what point she 'shares this journey' and admits to her followers they're house hunting :rolleyes:
will never happen. They will up and move then announce there’s something she’s been meaning to tell everyone

Reactions: 9

Fantastic detective work!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 10
I have a house with a big garden, tennis court and pool. I’m not sure whether anyone has seen the Tom Hank’s’ film The Burbs, but it’s much the same in that it burns through our money in a rather soul destroying way. I know we’re very fortunate but the bills for the pool repairs have cost more than my first graduate salary this year alone. It’s an endless money pit.

I’m only sharing this because it’s very different affording to buy a big house and affording to run it in the long term. Her income stream is not secure and could plummet overnight. With my accountant hat on, I would not be advising her to buy a £3 million house like that one, even if she can pay for it upfront in cash. But hey, she’s clearly making rash decisions after her trip to Stacey’s.
Yep. Big garden and largeish house here. Costs a lot to keep it all going. Costs a lot in time as well as money. Then you weigh up what would we rather be doing? Maintaining our home or enjoying it? We’ve agreed in a few years we will be downsizing. She hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine the kind of constant income you’d need for the bills and the upkeep of that house 🤣 Also how cheeky putting a pic of someone else’s house on your public story 👀 If she’d bought it okay but if you are just going around viewing, very weird, I’d be fuming if I lived there and saw that 🤣
She's never going to have the funds to buy that sort of place, she'll end up not having a pot to piss in and just a big flashy half finished house 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh how tattle would laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Probably just a viewing to take the photos to have content and to have everybody talking and guessing. All is a days work for greedy, manipulative Grinch 👏👏👏 her insta will blow up. The conniving Princess knows exactly what she's at !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am sure she can afford it, she’s cash rich. She had £1.5m in her last accounts for 2019/20, and has ramped up the ads and brand deals since then. As has been said, it’s the upkeep that is going to sting. It will take a lot more than a ride on mower to maintain the upkeep. It’s a risky move as unlike Stacey and Joe she has no talent outside of Instagram and her relevance is fading. I’m definitely here for it though, just hope she does not drag this move out like this pregnancy...

Reactions: 28
Christ guysssss, you’re all being really unfair. She needs a utility room and if they have to spend £3 million to achieve that dream then who can blame them.
I mean you wouldn’t see Princess Anne airing her knickers on a drying rack in the dog’s bedroom would you!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.