Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a sarcastic twit

Why wouldn’t you just keep the old crib that Ronnie had? Fair enough donate it if you know you won’t have anymore kids but obvs they knew they would have another one 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think they did donate it. It was probably grey and doesn't fit her new thing 😂

Reactions: 9
I know we are not mumsnet to start debating when someone goes into a bed and I can’t remember personally anyway what the hell I did 🤣 I think there’s shade though there from SS with 2 months older Rex getting a bed, meanwhile in Maldon they’re 2 nurseries deep & the latest money maker will be in with them anyway. I think Ron was in with them for quite some time there’s pics of the newborn crib thing in their room with his name on of course in case they forgot it. I don’t know how old he is in the pic but don’t think it was that long ago. Also not saying what’s right or wrong of when you should put them in their own room, I can’t remember 🤣

Reactions: 16
If she did donate it it’s because she expected to be gifted the newest one for cc2 😂😂.
I honestly don’t know what to think anymore. She has put up the next to me which was on my list. I can’t think of anything more she has left to tick off? Can you?
that scan pic is Not a full term baby. I had scans every 2 weeks and nearly always got a photo - to show my partner - sonographers are lovely people. of course all my scans after about 34 weeks were blurry messes that weren’t worth a photo. My second was breech at 37 weeks so lots of scans as we decided what to do. I couldn’t tell arse from head quite literally. She’s either showing an old scan as a metaphor for “we’ve had a check up” or she’s a terrible terrible liar.

Reactions: 22
Why wouldn’t you just keep the old crib that Ronnie had? Fair enough donate it if you know you won’t have anymore kids but obvs they knew they would have another one 🤷🏻‍♀️
That says to me she had no intention of having more children, any normal person would of boxed it up in the loft and she has no excuse with her monstrosity

Reactions: 13
None of these trolls ever actually call her out on all her Bullshit either do they? It’s all like “you look like you smell of poo”
Not you’re a narcissistic psycho selling vulnerable people a complete lie. 🤷‍♀️
They probably do but she wouldn't share that would she for fear of others starting to realise!!

Reactions: 7
I know we are not mumsnet to start debating when someone goes into a bed and I can’t remember personally anyway what the hell I did 🤣 I think there’s shade though there from SS with 2 months older Rex getting a bed, meanwhile in Maldon they’re 2 nurseries deep & the latest money maker will be in with them anyway. I think Ron was in with them for quite some time there’s pics of the newborn crib thing in their room with his name on of course in case they forgot it. I don’t know how old he is in the pic but don’t think it was that long ago. Also not saying what’s right or wrong of when you should put them in their own room, I can’t remember 🤣
There’s only 1 month age difference between Ron and Rex.

Im sure she bought another bigger snuzpod for ronnie because she didnt want him in his own room

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree , there's only 4 weeks between Ron and Rex🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Coming from the mother of a 2 year old who doesn’t sleep I would say with regards to this topic - if it ain’t broke don’t try to fix it. IF ronnje sleeps well in his cot leave it.
ss has said she’s having sleep issues with Rex so is trying the move now cos whathas she got to lose? My 2 year old moved to a single bed at 1 cos we were trying everything.
I can’t imagine Hinch has anything to do with Ronnies sleep. Doesn’t put him to bed. Wake up to soothe him. Get up with him in the morning. Possibly Jamie has begged her to leave Ronnie in the cot cos it works. Who knows. Big boy room will provide more content. It will come in due course I’m sure.

Reactions: 23
Feeling blessed for every day....she actually quoting the cains nearly word for word in regards to her perfectly healthy child????

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry guyzzz! Just catching up but has She seriously had a Diet coke and Daim bar for breakfast? She's got serious eating issues. Plus I've noticed the stroppy tone was back with Henry on the Minky Ad earlier if he's no careful he'll end up like Flip and Flop.
Also are you supposed to wash those packaging things down the plughole? I'd be scared of blocking the pipes
She’ll never be able to flush Fatsomes down the toilet, he’s too fat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So. Just catching up. Sink. Minkeee, dog, more unnecessary toot bought, brief well done to SS even thou probably killed her and a thank you for her stock flying off the shelves.... 😂😂 What a copeeee kitten, she really cant bear to be second fiddle can she. I actually laughed at her snide

Reactions: 9
If she did donate it it’s because she expected to be gifted the newest one for cc2 😂😂.
I honestly don’t know what to think anymore. She has put up the next to me which was on my list. I can’t think of anything more she has left to tick off? Can you?
that scan pic is Not a full term baby. I had scans every 2 weeks and nearly always got a photo - to show my partner - sonographers are lovely people. of course all my scans after about 34 weeks were blurry messes that weren’t worth a photo. My second was breech at 37 weeks so lots of scans as we decided what to do. I couldn’t tell arse from head quite literally. She’s either showing an old scan as a metaphor for “we’ve had a check up” or she’s a terrible terrible liar.

She’s messing with you, personal vendetta she can’t get the trolllzzzzzzz be right!

Reactions: 10
It's prob the same scan photo she tried to pass off as "the latest one" a few weeks ago!!! 🙄

Reactions: 13
Can someone please pass me a sick bowl. Yeh I've messaged some REAL celebs in my time but have never sent them such mushy waffle like this. I'd be so embarrassed.
Sophie wanting her massive ego stroked again urrrggghhh. Absolute joke, the pair of them.
I think that was jayyyyymeeee trying to calm her down after the shade she was in yesterday, Mayahoo was unable to get round with the dart gun 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.