Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ Sophie he’s your dog not your husband.
10F36576-762B-439C-AC36-8EFE8D0FD54C.jpeg
Scrolling through old threads again & i really am shocked at how different she looked!
24C6240C-D4AA-4BF1-A360-AE5399AD9DFE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
I think its quite obvious that Ronnie should be doing more but i dont know how she could think its trolling? No1 would berate a child for not meeting milestones. She would be more relatable if she actually spoke about it and commented on it. Its clearly bothering her! She could come on and talk about it. Shes happy stating the babys head is down, shes got fanny spray, she had gastric band etc. Why not be like the health visitor says...bla bla. when i had my daughter i was advised by the time they are 2 years old they should be able to say 6 words.(not in a sentence) Be more relatable! Theres plenty of people ignoring stuff because hinch says its fine babys are all different, which is true but there are obviously certain things they should be doing.
I do think Ronnie is as cute as a button though
But didn’t she reply to someone saying “Ronnie could talk perfectly well” or has she changed her mind?!

Reactions: 13
Saying I thank you on This Morning. Giving Henry his own bedroom and treating him like a human instead of a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Spraying fabric conditioner mixed with water all over soft furnishings causing them to be a fire hazard

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Didn’t she go through a phase of sitting in the car on the drive on her own for a while and even driving around looking in people’s windows at one point 🤣 I’m sure she parked up outside of one poor soul’s home and got thrills over the thought of them possibly being a Huncher 😂😂😂
HUNCHER !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Friday - Thinking of putting a hole in the wall guuuuuys
Monday - It’s all starting guys. Builders arrive. Ps not only a hole in the wall, a new kitchen, oven, hob, floor, work top.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I always think of the scene from despicable me 2 when the chav woman is shot with a moose tranquilliser 🤣 reminds me of soph and mad barker haha
4356C4B3-95FD-4594-ACCB-7F17B2F190AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Talking about duck ups - while scrolling through thread 11 (i think) she was filming old people in morrisons cafe saying they were lonely or something? Does anyone remember this?
Edited to say thread 9 x
2A4862BB-7745-4F9B-9132-5261C76F0702.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Here’s something I wrote a few threads back that might help you:
Sept 20th new nails (burgundy tips)
Pregnancy test states 3+
So take that as her being min of 5 week pregnant (according to clear blue website)
Baby conceived early-mid August

That’s a due date of early May and means she’s telling the truth about not having the baby yet.

Except she said she was about 8 weeks pregnant when she found out.

So if her pregnancy was actually conceived around July 20th like she’s essentially said she would have been due mid April.

So even if my theory of Jan 15th was incorrect. (Still holding out for that bingo) then she really should have had this baby by now. Especially as she’s given the impression that she is likely to not be allowed to go to 40 weeks.

Just thought I’d put this out there. The only reason I focus on this topic is because of the potential deception that is here. This is a woman who lies about anything and everything. Of course all I care about is health of baby and parent. However her levels of deception are getting insane. If she lies about something as big as this (unless for a genuinely good reason) then what else is she capable of lying about?
Either way she’s lied about it. Because even if due date is early may, she lied about being 8 weeks when she found out.

none of it makes sense and then the disappearance and reappearance of the bump

Reactions: 12
But didn’t she reply to someone saying “Ronnie could talk perfectly well” or has she changed her mind?!
Did she? Well hes not even 2 so obviously he cant talk perfectly fine, shes deluded. Shes creating a whole carry on about this, like shes the one thats in denial or has an issue with his lack of talking. i did see one of him making a noise and her saying along the lines of well done saying "alexa"
I just think she should address it instead of the pity posts wanting attention for herself as a parent.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes i do wonder if she purposely uploads still images of him or videos with sound over so as to get people talking. She has no issue uploading henrys "talking"
Maybe ronnie is absolutely fine and even if he does have a small delay its absolutely fine aswel. Hell still be the same child. Nothing will change.
Its just her "cult" that i worry about if they are following her lead and ignoring potential issues.
Daughters are a blessing. I hope your wee one is well ❤
Thank you very much my daughter is 19 now and I was a young mum when I had her, but I knew something wasn’t quite right no shame in that at all btw I’m 42 now and my daughter is living independently and I’m so proud of her life isn’t a competition and no one is better than anybody else ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you very much my daughter is 19 now and I was a young mum when I had her, but I knew something wasn’t quite right no shame in that at all btw I’m 42 now and my daughter is living independently and I’m so proud of her life isn’t a competition and no one is better than anybody else ❤
Uh thats brilliant!! Well done to her for achieving this! Your absolutely right no shame at all. All children are gifts from God regardless 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe we should have our own game of “Mrs hinch’s best duck up” 😂 I’ll start......spaghetti hoop pie 🤷🏼‍♀️
not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but the cringy NHS claps.....including the fact of them being prerecorded!!

Reactions: 30
Talking about duck ups - while scrolling through thread 11 (i think) she was filming old people in morrisons cafe saying they were lonely or something? Does anyone remember this?
Yes! She was going there for hot chocolate to get out of the house, and observing the elderly 🤣 Id
Forgotten about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic but looks like the flash cards she made Ronnie went down well. Never seen them again 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.