Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe that she’s not said anything about SS’s launch day. After Stacey was bigging up the Tesco tat. Absolute liberties.

I bet she’ll pop up tomorrow “sorry I was so quiet yesterday guys I’m working on top secret amazing stuff that’s coming soon. Wish I could share guyyssss but love you all...” followed by a sickly montage of Stacey’s stuff with well done bubs so glad you can show everyone now I loved it when I saw it months ago and knew it’d be a success” 😴

And "well done on working with ITS...your very own little journey" Patronising prick!

Reactions: 21
Remember when she advertised the pink stuff for the toilet and we all bombarded the company asking about it 😄🤣 she can't even advertise things at the right time. Literally cannot do her one job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shouting 'clever boy' full belt at Ronrunron when he kept missing the mutts bowl at feeding time. 🤔🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s too busy dodging Mad Ma’s tranquilliser gun whilst demolishing Hinch manor like this
View attachment 548739
Where is sopha? Has mad witch Barker had to tranq her? Was she marching up the hill like a screaming banshee to bring on “labour”
Who bleeping knows 🤣 I’m bored now sopha, stop being a petulant child
Whenever I see the tranq mentioned, I always wonder if the perfumed hankey has the same effect as a chloroform soaked rag and wonder whether the neighbours complained about the constant gunfire so maybe Jamie had to get creative 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When did she have these nails? Apparently that’s the day she found out...? Might help work out how far along she actually is
Here’s something I wrote a few threads back that might help you:
Sept 20th new nails (burgundy tips)
Pregnancy test states 3+
So take that as her being min of 5 week pregnant (according to clear blue website)
Baby conceived early-mid August

That’s a due date of early May and means she’s telling the truth about not having the baby yet.

Except she said she was about 8 weeks pregnant when she found out.

So if her pregnancy was actually conceived around July 20th like she’s essentially said she would have been due mid April.

So even if my theory of Jan 15th was incorrect. (Still holding out for that bingo) then she really should have had this baby by now. Especially as she’s given the impression that she is likely to not be allowed to go to 40 weeks.

Just thought I’d put this out there. The only reason I focus on this topic is because of the potential deception that is here. This is a woman who lies about anything and everything. Of course all I care about is health of baby and parent. However her levels of deception are getting insane. If she lies about something as big as this (unless for a genuinely good reason) then what else is she capable of lying about?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Totally agree with you as a mum with a daughter who has LD she could have helped so many people x
Sometimes i do wonder if she purposely uploads still images of him or videos with sound over so as to get people talking. She has no issue uploading henrys "talking"
Maybe ronnie is absolutely fine and even if he does have a small delay its absolutely fine aswel. Hell still be the same child. Nothing will change.
Its just her "cult" that i worry about if they are following her lead and ignoring potential issues.
Daughters are a blessing. I hope your wee one is well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Staff in the Tesco store I visited this afternoon were removing THE Hinch range from the shelves today. I asked the assistant why, she didn’t know, she’d just been told to take everything off display & take it ‘out the back’
Poked husband for info on this(he's a Tesco manager) his store doesn't have much of the Hinch stuff in and never did but said if that's happening it'll be for a reason that they're taking it off display that either they've changed their mind and won't be selling it anymore or its selling poorly so they're removing it to put out stuff that will sell better.

Reactions: 56
I hope they’re getting done for copyright or similar as almost every thing in it like the candles and diffusers and prints are a cheapo rip off of something else. Nothing original whatsoever.
100% ive noticed it with most of her range x

Reactions: 11
Here’s something I wrote a few threads back that might help you:
Sept 20th new nails (burgundy tips)
Pregnancy test states 3+
So take that as her being min of 5 week pregnant (according to clear blue website)
Baby conceived early-mid August

That’s a due date of early May and means she’s telling the truth about not having the baby yet.

Except she said she was about 8 weeks pregnant when she found out.

So if her pregnancy was actually conceived around July 20th like she’s essentially said she would have been due mid April.

So even if my theory of Jan 15th was incorrect. (Still holding out for that bingo) then she really should have had this baby by now. Especially as she’s given the impression that she is likely to not be allowed to go to 40 weeks.

Just thought I’d put this out there. The only reason I focus on this topic is because of the potential deception that is here. This is a woman who lies about anything and everything. Of course all I care about is health of baby and parent. However her levels of deception are getting insane. If she lies about something as big as this (unless for a genuinely good reason) then what else is she capable of lying about?
You’re a genius 😁

Reactions: 9
They were doing that in my local Tesco this afternoon too... either we shop in the same shop or there’s something weird going on 😂
I wrote to Tesco's CEO complaining that his Marketing team had made a big mistake going with the H**** collaboration. That she was false and didnt have the followers she claimed but worst of all, encouraged people to do things that were dangerous and basically she wasn't a good brand partner. Also after 40 years, I would never shop in Tesco's again until they stopped the collab. Could they let me know when it was going to happen so I could shop with them again... Lets see what the Marketing Team say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know she 'had' those red tipped nails for a long time, does anyone remember when she got rid of them? Must be important as well as it'll give an 'end' date to when she could have the baby (especially as she said she was 8 weeks at the time)

Reactions: 6
When they hosted Christmas dinner and were gifted or bought a brand new table and chair set to replace the new, unused one they already had. Went ott with the table decor and brought in the caterers for the dinner itself 😑 She didn’t like the stick she was getting at the time so filmed herself sticking a couple of packs of cheap dog food in a pet food bank collection thing 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can't forget about the time they 'didn't' buy a new audi, but then took a photo with it on the driveway. Whixh was later cropped so you couldn't see it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They are all coming back to me now.. remember when she pick Jamie’s dirty jocks off the floor and polished the bedside lockers. Worse still the sheep texting saying they all do the same 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.