Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mixing neat Zoflora and bicarb for “mattress snow”
Spraying all her soft furnishings including cc1s cot with fabric softener

Sink gate

promoting make up with a snap chat filter

astro gate

mask slipping with “get a life. Hunnay”

so many to even name 😂
Flushing flip and flop

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s gonna comment tomorrow on one of SS posts ‘sorry bubs just seen this, had a phone in draw day yesterday. I designed some clothes too for THE Tesco. Good luck with your little venture. Love u bubs’
That “little journey” comment that she made. She’s been made to eat her words. What a plonker. SS’s “little” journey has outshone hers 100 fold. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Good God why 2, the greedy mare. (Gifted)

Saying that she has gifted 3 highchairs (I believe)

Companies do need to stop giving away to these people, it's so wasteful.
I have 2 nappy bins 🙈 one in the bedroom and one in the living room. We did 3 months without any and it honestly makes things 10 times easier having them. Sadly I was not gifted them as I am a mere human who gave birth and not a "celebrity" but yeah I'll never criticise someone for having 2 😬. Everything else though... definitely.

Reactions: 7
My nominated duck up was fittingly one that she shared with her bestie - the get together to promote Pampers during lockdown. I loved how they were eventually forced to admit that it was a pre-record to avoid criticism for lying indoors with their heads together, yet when they posted the actual story SS was heard to say the usual bullshit line “loads of you are asking about these new nappies...”. When exactly when all these people supposedly asking when this was the first time anyone had seen it and it was recorded weeks before? Lies, lies and more lies from the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Im sure SS posted some hinch range in her new bathroom before? Was it a candle or something?
Its weird she would come on numerous times to post about baby A yet she cant share anything to do with SS? Surely she would have received the press box?
Ive noticed shes defo been struggling for content for a few months now. Every day its the same borefest or nothing at all.
I’ll give Stacey her due she’s bigged up Hinches range loads of times

Reactions: 36
Hi guys! Been away in a while. What sort of content gets posted in her podcast? I’m guessing it’s all lies and trying to portray this perfect life she has 🙄
( I posted this on the last thread so
Copied and pasted!)

I did, took one for the team! 😫

TAKEAWAYS:
She was actually saying what an absolute scruff she is!
she used to pick off her mascara and roll it up and flick it all over the carpet. 🤮
she’s the messy one, but apparently clean..he’s the tidy one but not that clean.
She creates carnage when she cooks.
Ron is always dirty supposedly, as he loves messy play.
She was talking about Henry having diahorrea, but how you can’t shout at dogs because they “can’t go to the loo and flush it, can they?” (Cheers, Sherlock!) (also forgetting that barely a week away she was sceeching at hennerz for being in the flowerbed.
Said “tit” and “Piss” more times than I can remember.
Jamie said something about wanting to play with Margot Robbies “minky” - after discussing who would play them in a film- she said MR, he said Bruce Willis.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if this is where she bulk buys her lettys? We all know she loves ebay
F45EA9A3-669B-441A-B75B-06CE360CEF50.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I have 2 nappy bins 🙈 one in the bedroom and one in the living room. We did 3 months without any and it honestly makes things 10 times easier having them. Sadly I was not gifted them as I am a mere human who gave birth and not a "celebrity" but yeah I'll never criticise someone for having 2 😬. Everything else though... definitely.
My bad, seems obvious to have 2 then, but mine were in 'real' nappies so not aware of their usefulness lol.

Reactions: 6
How are jac Jossa and Olivia Bowen sharing SS ITS range (I know they work with ITS but billie fairs does and she hasn’t put anything) but Staceys best mate “bullshit bubs” can’t even congratulate her or reshare anything that Stacey has put on! It’s disgusting! If that was my mate I’d be shouting about her at top of my voice until everyone knew about the collab Then has the cheek to always say “they try to pit you against each other but there’s no gaps for your cruel wedge” mate you’re the one who’s cruel for not acknowledging one of the biggest moments in your friends life! I genuinely like SS and I hope this behaviour makes her think WTF!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.