Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annoyedbyinstaads

Sorry guyzzz! Just catching up but has She seriously had a Diet coke and Daim bar for breakfast? She's got serious eating issues. Plus I've noticed the stroppy tone was back with Henry on the Minky Ad earlier if he's no careful he'll end up like Flip and Flop.
Also are you supposed to wash those packaging things down the plughole? I'd be scared of blocking the pipes
I wonder if the packaging plug hole vid was sponsored by plumbers everywhere after plug gate 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

MrsHousewife

Loving reading the throwback fails on this thread and the previous one 😂. So much so I wanted to go back to read some of the original threads on here, however I can only go up to #81. Does anyone know if I can go further back somehow?
Thanks!

Reactions: 3

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
The special tiles she couldn't care to part with. Smashed and pressed into concrete lumps "stepping stones' not seen since!

Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to dearly departed items:
Polly, flip and flop, carpet snow, her fucking morals... 🤣
The TRUTH 😂

Reactions: 2

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Has anyone else had a late scan and been allowed a photo? I had to have a scan at 36 weeks with my eldest due to issues with her kidneys and I asked for a photo and the Sonographer said there would be no point because the baby is massive and won't show on a photo properly.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
36 weeks for me as I had a low lying placenta

Andioooop

VIP Member
Loving reading the throwback fails on this thread and the previous one 😂. So much so I wanted to go back to read some of the original threads on here, however I can only go up to #81. Does anyone know if I can go further back somehow?
Thanks!
Google mrs hinch cleaning mad essex woman. That’s the very first thread, you can go forward from there x

Abcdefg12345678

Anyone else noticed that she refers to a male reproductive organ as a “Dilly” and Dilly Carter is working on SS’s BBC show sort your life out.... coincide or nusty dig?

In the story with Henry sitting on the Minkys, she says “I don’t think is gona work Henry because you’re slightly in the way”. Turn the sound up, on the word “because”, is that a baby gurgle/coo/noise?!
Yes! Sounds so much like a baby coo. Unless it's Henry... but it sounds very new born baby like