Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
This
Here she goes with the packing wotsits, trying to be eco friendly, what a bint!!
This pisses me right off, not just with her but anyone who gets these in packages. Save and reuse or pass onto someone that will.

Soz, I get a bit too ott - yikes 🙄

Reactions: 3

alloum

37934E81-C21E-4FFE-AA18-783DE9F659D6.jpeg

I think she must be 36 weeks, her scan pic is similar to mine at my 36 week growth scan. However I’m sure when she announced she wouldn’t have had less time to go would she?

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She bought a fish tank the week after I did.. painted her fence the same colour as me a few months after I painted mine, and now that I've been trying to find somewhere that will ship an olive tree to NI (impossible thanks to Brexit!) for a big terracotta pot in my garden, she goes and buys one for her bloody living room. How do you think I feel! 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Shouldn't laugh but i did.

Deep breaths Lurker, it'll all be OK!!!!! Xoxoxo

numptyballs

As a nurse, I can confirm that the sight of Jamie makes my vag snap shut. The nurse who allegedly wrote that needs to lay off the surplus medication. I literally would rather scrub the sluice without gloves on than listen to that shit on a night shift
Yeah I think that I would rather do that myself, bless him though, he’s got a great imagination and probably writes out what he’s dreamt about the night before the minute he gets up, bet he would love to be chased by some nurses, God I dread to think what he dreams about cause there’s no way that message was genuine, the make it up as they go along I’m convinced of it
Don’t push the boat out with your congratulations post will you love

mammaof3

VIP Member
Also, I am loathe to admit, because I am always sceptical when people say they have had these crazy dream about Hinch 😂🙈 but I had a very weird dream about her last night and you are the ONLY people I can relay it to. I am fully blaming the super moon though, because I always have very strange dreams around the full moon. Disclaimer - What you are about to read, could very much sound like an entry for the “Didn’t Happen Of The Year” awards but I swear it’s true.
Anyway, I delivered CC2....sort of. She arrived at the hospital and I said I would take her in but let’s wait for her husband, and she said, oh no he’ll wait in the car. Then you know how dreams skip and one minute you’re one place and then you’re the next. We were in the ‘delivery room’ but it was my Mum’s living room. There was a birthing mattress on the floor and cushions but she insisted on being on the sofa and my mum kept whispering really loudly in my ear that it was going to stain and she couldn’t afford to have it professionally cleaned again 😂😂😂 (I think this definitely stems from the fact I spilled a whole mug of tea over her sofa the other day). Anyway Sophie was pushing and I was encouraging her and just as baby’s head was crowning, my Mum pushed me out of the way and took over. Next thing, Sophie is cuddled up with the baby, wrapped in my work hoodie, and said he was called Lennie. I don’t know how much time passed, because I was tidying the room and talking to my mum and sister and then two men walk in the room, holding a tray of tea and toast between them and it was Jamie and Sean Pratt(!!!!!) and that’s all I remember. I either went into a deeper sleep or moved onto the next dream. Absolutely fucking mental. The minute my eyes flicked open this morning, I just lay there in a bit of shock, trying to work out if what had happened was real. You must know that moment when you wake up and are as confused as fuck. I usually love my dreams especially when I have lucid dreams so really don’t want her invading them. 😂😂

Why Sean Pratt? Are you reading his threads. He is mental.