Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace 2592

F9766A32-D4D9-4CA3-B377-7734D4369CA6.jpeg

Supports Maura from love island more than her own “bestie”

waiting for the oh you are amazing you could so wear that from her tongue punching hinchers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Mipmip13

Erm is it just me who thinks the wax burner looks like something you would use to heat up another type of illegal substance?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Hi guys I’m new here today. I used to love Mrs hinch I thought she was amazing but tattle life has really opened my eyes to her. I will never be mean or nasty about her or her family but I agree with what people are writing on here she has literally fooled everyone
Welcome, This is how we all ended up here, Sophie & Jamie brand everyone on this site 'trolls' but reality is we all used to watch her and believe her and now our eyes are wide open to their dangerous and manipulative brand, they are only interested in the ££££ nothing else x

• Heart

Cat87

VIP Member
Friday - Thinking of putting a hole in the wall guuuuuys
Monday - It’s all starting guys. Builders arrive. Ps not only a hole in the wall, a new kitchen, oven, hob, floor, work top.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know Ss collection isn’t maternity. But to even have some of the floatier items and say “I can’t wait to wear some of these pieces once I’ve had the baby.” - pieces that have no pressure on yourself to “snap back” - I’m fairly sure a number of ss items are floaty and loose. There’s lots of ways Hinch could have supported ss without actually putting any of the clothes on. Holding them up and saying “summer wardrobe sorted” etc. But nope.
same with her own range. It’s the most suspect action of all when it comes to “babygate”.

Reactions: 46

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Zoflora gate has to be up there, where the company themselves had to put out a public announcement Not to copy Hinch🙄🙄🙄

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Shouting 'clever boy' full belt at Ronrunron when he kept missing the mutts bowl at feeding time. 🤔🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
Maybe we should have our own game of “Mrs hinch’s best fuck up” 😂 I’ll start......spaghetti hoop pie 🤷🏼‍♀️
One of my favourites was when she used her smashed up kitchen tiles (that were soooo sentimental to her, that she would never change because her Dad helped do them) to make a masterpiece and they turned out like pure shite but she put them in the garden anyway....never to be seen again (until she reads this 😂😂😂)

‘oh guyzzz here are my tiles, I still have them and still love them so much. They are so special to me guyzzzz 🤮

685066F3-C5AD-4CCC-AB25-872B25C697AA.jpeg

• Haha

Danielizabeth

If you look at her followers and go on the most recent ones you can see that she’s been liking and commenting. The most recent I can see was 28minutes ago.
Instagram tricks including commenting and liking other posts before you post so that it ups engagement. Also having a full 24 hours off stories also ups engagement when posting again.
I’ve got my crunky snacks and coke

• Wow

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Her clap back at people saying Henry is carrying too much weight

"Everyone puts on a little weight over Christmas!!!" **Aggressive head wobble**

• Haha

Bumblebee6458

The special tiles she couldn't care to part with. Smashed and pressed into concrete lumps "stepping stones' not seen since!

Maybe we should have a thread dedicated to dearly departed items:
Polly, flip and flop, carpet snow, her fucking morals... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Tesco tomato 😂😂😂
I don’t have a bbq guys just a George foreman on a trolley
Pampers-gate
Food bank gate
Hello I’m thank you
If you don’t like it, don’t look at it

🎶These are a few of my favourite things🎶

• Haha

randompenguin

Wow. What a shitty congratulations post on her story for Stacey. I hope Stacey gets rid of her cause she’s nothing but a toxic, immature, jealous, bitter cow. Imagine being 31 and acting the way she does, I think the woman is seriously deranged. I’m not trying to offend people with mental health struggles as I have my own but she is seriously unwell in the head, from saying Ronnie has no siblings to copy and that’s why he’s slower (kinda dig at SS) to waving at the ducks and her fake ass reactions all over her stories, promoting things like “you can do it, just be yourself” etc claiming to be so relatable... relatable would be working to lose weight sopha not getting a gastric band fitted, looks like things don’t change though you still lay on the couch every damn day!
sorry if this is harsh guyyyzzzz but this woman fries my brain

• Heart