Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
When did she have these nails? Apparently that’s the day she found out...? Might help work out how far along she actually is
Here’s something I wrote a few threads back that might help you:
Sept 20th new nails (burgundy tips)
Pregnancy test states 3+
So take that as her being min of 5 week pregnant (according to clear blue website)
Baby conceived early-mid August

That’s a due date of early May and means she’s telling the truth about not having the baby yet.

Except she said she was about 8 weeks pregnant when she found out.

So if her pregnancy was actually conceived around July 20th like she’s essentially said she would have been due mid April.

So even if my theory of Jan 15th was incorrect. (Still holding out for that bingo) then she really should have had this baby by now. Especially as she’s given the impression that she is likely to not be allowed to go to 40 weeks.

Just thought I’d put this out there. The only reason I focus on this topic is because of the potential deception that is here. This is a woman who lies about anything and everything. Of course all I care about is health of baby and parent. However her levels of deception are getting insane. If she lies about something as big as this (unless for a genuinely good reason) then what else is she capable of lying about?

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Thread suggestion (haven’t done this for ages!)

Mrs Hinch - has now been pregnant for approximately 973 weeks

Short and sweet! I’m thank you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
posting those bonding squares when pregnant with Ronnie for attention 🤬
Labelling every single item in her hospital bag, even though she bought clear bags so she could see exactly what was in them. I mean, that’s a woman with nothing to do if ever I saw one 😂

Not thinking about a utility room when planning for a massive extension and having a waiting/landing area instead of another bedroom

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
This is pretty standard for her, to go silent without warning, in the late stages of pregnancy. She did this a few times with Ronnie iirc, although one time was genuinely because she was in hospital. For someone, who loves her Hinchers so much, it’s quite a cruel move. And making sure Jamie stays off too shows how calculated it is.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Maybe we should have our own game of “Mrs hinch’s best fuck up” 😂 I’ll start......spaghetti hoop pie 🤷🏼‍♀️
Every time she says "I made this for breakfast guys".
Sinkgate
Needless overspending when 1000s are losing homes and jobs
Oversharing her child online
Oversharing everything online
Personalised clothes for Ronnie
Thinking that complete strangers are his aunties and that they are all sweet.
Her thick followers that can't have a shit without tagging hinch in anything.
Her mother
Her workshy husband
Her nails.

Edit to add - her drive in the middle of winter to look at cute houses in the countryside. Cunt.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
Maybe we should have our own game of “Mrs hinch’s best fuck up” 😂 I’ll start......spaghetti hoop pie 🤷🏼‍♀️
Having 2 nappy bins yet laughing as Jamie kicked a piss sodden one over the landing & down the stairs 🤢

Putting sealant over pink mould in the bathroom, filthy cow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

KMS79

Chatty Member
Jamie’s stories this morning of Grinch in the playhouse with Ronnie - what an absolute pile of staged guff! Very carefully filmed so Madame Hinch’s face & bump isn’t shown & Ronnie looked miserable as sin, clearly being kept hostage by Mummaz until dad got the content he needed. Just let the poor lad play - no need to film it or stage content so Soph can pretend she’s a hands on Mum. Do they never look at their lives and wonder how it came to this!? So pathetic

• Sad

Pityparty1

Im sure SS posted some hinch range in her new bathroom before? Was it a candle or something?
Its weird she would come on numerous times to post about baby A yet she cant share anything to do with SS? Surely she would have received the press box?
Ive noticed shes defo been struggling for content for a few months now. Every day its the same borefest or nothing at all.

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
She’s gonna comment tomorrow on one of SS posts ‘sorry bubs just seen this, had a phone in draw day yesterday. I designed some clothes too for THE Tesco. Good luck with your little venture. Love u bubs’
That “little journey” comment that she made. She’s been made to eat her words. What a plonker. SS’s “little” journey has outshone hers 100 fold. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
LOL!!! So because SS range has sold out pretty much, she’s now put it all on herself and basically said her hinch range has sold out 😂😂😂😂 oh my days you couldn’t make this up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha