Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s going to watch Stacy and Joe on Loose women now!! 🤔 They are so natural with each other on screen as opposed to her and Jamie

Reactions: 24
She stages that whole bairns life. Not making memories just staging photos for the gram. It makes me sad.

Reactions: 14
Are we really meant to believe that she's squeezed herself into that play house with her supposed massive bump

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So LQOC makes a set of stories talking about trolls which I assumed meant people directly messaging etc which is really trolling and must be horrible...
But then she says “a difference of opinion is fine and you should speak up” - well yes people try that with our Sopha and get blocked so...
She then adds “don’t go to another website and hide behind a user name”
What are we supposed to do then? Honestly... there is no option to have a discussion with Soph or any of these “influencers” or else there wouldn’t be threads here!!! 🤦‍♀️

#exasperated

Reactions: 29
Hi guys, I've loved reading about Sophie on here but can I ask where are you seeing everthing? I've got here Instagram loaded and Ive got stories from 40 weeks ago...❤
Sounds like you're watching her highlights. On her profile pic it'll be lit up with a red ring. Everytime she uploads a story it'll be red. Just click on it x

Reactions: 5
Also, I am loathe to admit, because I am always sceptical when people say they have had these crazy dream about Hinch 😂🙈 but I had a very weird dream about her last night and you are the ONLY people I can relay it to. I am fully blaming the super moon though, because I always have very strange dreams around the full moon. Disclaimer - What you are about to read, could very much sound like an entry for the “Didn’t Happen Of The Year” awards but I swear it’s true.
Anyway, I delivered CC2....sort of. She arrived at the hospital and I said I would take her in but let’s wait for her husband, and she said, oh no he’ll wait in the car. Then you know how dreams skip and one minute you’re one place and then you’re the next. We were in the ‘delivery room’ but it was my Mum’s living room. There was a birthing mattress on the floor and cushions but she insisted on being on the sofa and my mum kept whispering really loudly in my ear that it was going to stain and she couldn’t afford to have it professionally cleaned again 😂😂😂 (I think this definitely stems from the fact I spilled a whole mug of tea over her sofa the other day). Anyway Sophie was pushing and I was encouraging her and just as baby’s head was crowning, my Mum pushed me out of the way and took over. Next thing, Sophie is cuddled up with the baby, wrapped in my work hoodie, and said he was called Lennie. I don’t know how much time passed, because I was tidying the room and talking to my mum and sister and then two men walk in the room, holding a tray of tea and toast between them and it was Jamie and Sean Pratt(!!!!!) and that’s all I remember. I either went into a deeper sleep or moved onto the next dream. Absolutely bleeping mental. The minute my eyes flicked open this morning, I just lay there in a bit of shock, trying to work out if what had happened was real. You must know that moment when you wake up and are as confused as duck. I usually love my dreams especially when I have lucid dreams so really don’t want her invading them. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Noooo she's bought the same wash up caddy as me!!!! Iv had it for 2 years. Stop copying me Hinch.
She bought a fish tank the week after I did.. painted her fence the same colour as me a few months after I painted mine, and now that I've been trying to find somewhere that will ship an olive tree to NI (impossible thanks to Brexit!) for a big terracotta pot in my garden, she goes and buys one for her bloody living room. How do you think I feel! 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't even have words to say about the photo of Ronnie or the quote she's chosen to go with it.

I'll just say, she's a bleep

Happy Wednesday x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, I am loathe to admit, because I am always sceptical when people say they have had these crazy dream about Hinch 😂🙈 but I had a very weird dream about her last night and you are the ONLY people I can relay it to. I am fully blaming the super moon though, because I always have very strange dreams around the full moon. Disclaimer - What you are about to read, could very much sound like an entry for the “Didn’t Happen Of The Year” awards but I swear it’s true.
Anyway, I delivered CC2....sort of. She arrived at the hospital and I said I would take her in but let’s wait for her husband, and she said, oh no he’ll wait in the car. Then you know how dreams skip and one minute you’re one place and then you’re the next. We were in the ‘delivery room’ but it was my Mum’s living room. There was a birthing mattress on the floor and cushions but she insisted on being on the sofa and my mum kept whispering really loudly in my ear that it was going to stain and she couldn’t afford to have it professionally cleaned again 😂😂😂 (I think this definitely stems from the fact I spilled a whole mug of tea over her sofa the other day). Anyway Sophie was pushing and I was encouraging her and just as baby’s head was crowning, my Mum pushed me out of the way and took over. Next thing, Sophie is cuddled up with the baby, wrapped in my work hoodie, and said he was called Lennie. I don’t know how much time passed, because I was tidying the room and talking to my mum and sister and then two men walk in the room, holding a tray of tea and toast between them and it was Jamie and Sean Pratt(!!!!!) and that’s all I remember. I either went into a deeper sleep or moved onto the next dream. Absolutely bleeping mental. The minute my eyes flicked open this morning, I just lay there in a bit of shock, trying to work out if what had happened was real. You must know that moment when you wake up and are as confused as duck. I usually love my dreams especially when I have lucid dreams so really don’t want her invading them. 😂😂
I'm sat here eating my lunch, my partner is on the PS4, I'm actually wetting myself reading about your dream. And my partner is giving me weird looks. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She bought a fish tank the week after I did.. painted her fence the same colour as me a few months after I painted mine, and now that I've been trying to find somewhere that will ship an olive tree to NI (impossible thanks to Brexit!) for a big terracotta pot in my garden, she goes and buys one for her bloody living room. How do you think I feel! 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Shouldn't laugh but i did.

Deep breaths Lurker, it'll all be OK!!!!! Xoxoxo

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s been mentioned I’m still catching up. A personal fave duck up for me is the Christmas card off “Maxine the hincher” who happened to have the same writing as hinch and was posted through hinches door
Talking of Christmas, remember the post box she bought for all the local children to post their letters to Santa! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.