Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do accounts have to be public?? It's so shady. What if somebody wants to enter but doesn't want to have the Hinch Army on their back if they win?
I assume it's so if the winner is randomly picked, someone can check their account is genuine and not a bot account. But surely if Hinch's account growth is genuine and all her followers real, she wouldn't need to worry about that ;)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I assume it's so if the winner is randomly picked, someone can check their account is genuine and not a bot account. But surely if Hinch's account growth is genuine and all her followers real, she wouldn't need to worry about that ;)😂
I agree with this but I also think it’s so they can go through the chosen winner’s account and double check who they are following so it’s a true “hincher” 😒

Reactions: 9
Guess what, some women just decide they don’t want to breastfeed. It’s not even a case of if they can or can’t. They just don’t want to! And guess what else. They’re perfectly within their rights to do that.
Thank god!!
BRAVO 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 13
I think the “winner” will be someone that she probably knows, but it won’t be an obvious link.. if not that it will be a small business or a cleaning account that will suddenly have their “lives changed thanks to Mrs Hinch” so it isn’t just a gift, it’s also for the ego.
You have to be careful how you write everything these days, as everything is screenshot and taken out of context 🙄😂

Me too, not been told to stop yet. 😀😀
Thank you😘

Reactions: 6
To be honest I don’t notice alot of the rule breaks as I quite often just skip through her stories as they bore me now. But if anyone wants me to report stuff just let me know lol

I think the “winner” will be someone that she probably knows, but it won’t be an obvious link.. if not that it will be a small business or a cleaning account that will suddenly have their “lives changed thanks to Mrs Hinch” so it isn’t just a gift, it’s also for the ego.
You have to be careful how you write everything these days, as everything is screenshot and taken out of context 🙄😂

Thank you😘

That’s mine reported, it really does not take long folks. Take a screenshot then this this the link https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html I think it’s good to have a variety of people doing this at so the ASA know that the public are not happy about shady practices. 😡

Reactions: 9
Okay so on a hinch page someone asking about what to put in a litter tray to stop it smelling. Someone suggested aloe Vera? Forgive me if I’m wrong for thinking that’s actually toxic to cats?

• Wow
Okay so on a hinch page someone asking about what to put in a litter tray to stop it smelling. Someone suggested aloe Vera? Forgive me if I’m wrong for thinking that’s actually toxic to cats?
Yep, it gives them digestive issues shall we say!
Litter trays don’t need to smell like roses, as long as they have a monthly deep clean in bicarb and vinegar and then are thoroughly cleaned with hot water, they fine being spot cleaned as needed, and full change as often as you need to. Good quality litter makes such a difference!

At this rate hinchers are going to have vet bills bigger than their zoflora collections and pets on their conscience!

• Sad
Make you wonder what is in the dryer sheets that is strong enough to get rid of burnt on grease etc 🤔
That is exactly what I was thinking. If dryer sheets can do that you don’t want to put them in the pillows on your dorgeous man’s bed :oops:

Reactions: 12
Hi all.

Ex hincher here. Got fed up with the constant swipe ups and sales pitches.

Been following tattle for a long time now after being referred on one of the real housewife of Herts lives on insta. I have a home account, which I love, as I've just bought a house and I'm following fab ideas and enjoy cleaning.

But in my brain fog - I became tired of certain sycophants on there, namely Astonish and Zoflora. I always used to share pictures beautifully styled of both of their products and they always used to see them - zoflora used to 'like' them at least but Astonish just completely ignored them. Didn't share them on their stories despite me uploading around 4 a day. I know it's pathetic and it did upset me a little at first but then I got infuriated to be honest - I couldn't understand why they wouldn't share my pictures and when I took a closer look... Although Astonish saw all of them they only shared posts from the bigger accounts. It was then I got a realisation that I wasn't actually part of a big community. I was just someone who cleans and films it. I didn't matter unless I had loads of followers are I started putting pressure on myself whereas before I just enjoyed my account. I started to become obsessed with getting followers and being just like hinch so I've ended up in credit card debt with buying cleaning products in bulk with scars on my wrists from over cleaning and an aggravation of my existing asthma from all the products.

My ramble probably doesn't make sense but I'm pretty upset with myself but pleased in a sense that Astonish did that as it really made me realise I'm just nothing.

Hi, anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Make you wonder what is in the dryer sheets that is strong enough to get rid of burnt on grease etc 🤔. I’ve used oven pride to clean my oven and racks and that’s strong stuff and that left over night but after soaking with dryer sheets for a few hours it removed it

Yeah seen this on quite a few Facebook posts. They all go daft for it and to be honest it does seem to work, don’t think you should do it then put this back in your oven with food stuff 🙄. But if you had a really bad oven you may be tempted. Just sayin 🤪

Reactions: 4
Speaking of the ava may aromas crap, i bought one of her candles and it is tit.god knows how shes done so well!
Ava may aromas done so well because of some big accounts e.g mancleany and cleaning _with mario, keeps promotion her products

Reactions: 4
Hi all.

Been following tattle for a long time now after being referred on one of the real housewife of Herts lives on insta. I have a home account, which I love, as I've just bought a house and I'm following fab ideas and enjoy cleaning.

But in my brain fog - I became tired of certain sycophants on there, namely Astonish and Zoflora. I always used to share pictures beautifully styled of both of their products and they always used to see them - zoflora used to 'like' them at least but Astonish just completely ignored them. Didn't share them on their stories despite me uploading around 4 a day. I know it's pathetic and it did upset me a little at first but then I got infuriated to be honest - I couldn't understand why they wouldn't share my pictures and when I took a closer look... Although Astonish saw all of them they only shared posts from the bigger accounts. It was then I got a realisation that I wasn't actually part of a big community. I was just someone who cleans and films it. I didn't matter unless I had loads of followers are I started putting pressure on myself whereas before I just enjoyed my account. I started to become obsessed with getting followers and being just like hinch so I've ended up in credit card debt with buying cleaning products in bulk with scars on my wrists from over cleaning and an aggravation of my existing asthma from all the products.

My ramble probably doesn't make sense but I'm pretty upset with myself but pleased in a sense that Astonish did that as it really made me realise I'm just nothing.

Hi, anyway.

Hi & welcome 🤗 and sorry you went through that as it sounds tough. Most of us are ex Hinchers to varying degrees. Some spotted her practices quickly, unfortunately others got pulled in more. Don’t beat yourself up, saleswoman of the year is our Sophie. 💰💰💰. All the big accounts keep in with her and will not criticise as she has so many followers and they love it when she uses one of their products. The cleaning companies have literally been cleaning up this last year 💴💴 as people have got a passion for cleaning but also people are buying in bulk and stocking up and using about 10-15 different products. So no wonder they are all bowing at the alter of Hinch 🤷‍♀️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Personally, I think it's a bad idea to put anything in a cat litter tray to mask smells, cats learn to use the litter tray by smell, if you confuse them, they may start toileting elsewhere in the house to scent mark. Best way is to just empty it out completely every few days, clean the tray and fill with fresh litter. Hinch would probably advise otherwise though and insist it needs to smell very strongly of zoflora :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Hi all.

Hi, anyway.
Hi and welcome! Don’t be upset with yourself, most of us on here got caught up in it too! But you’ve taken the first step by realising it’s all fake!

I hope in time your asthma calms down, I found mine was terrible when I was spraying unnecessary tit round my house and there are plenty of people out there who can help with your debts so it’s honestly not the end of the world. You’ve helped yourself by coming here where we’ve all helped each other!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.