Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree that she's odd for buying it - I don't like the fact she's bought it either and it does make me quite angry. But the comments etc taking the piss were taking it a bit too far. I know none of that was meant to be personal to me, but I do think sometimes the piss taking can get out of hand just because its in relation to MH. It's one thing to say she's odd for buying it, but another to make fun of the item and call it 'creepy' or mock it just because it's something she has purchased (as other commenters did). I understand that it's easy to get caught up in having a laugh and just generally poking fun at Hinch, but I think the fact we can all recognise the item as memorial ornament should maybe warrant a little more sensitivity on the subject.

But thank you though, it is something I absolutely would not wish on anybody and I do appreciate your response. I just felt I needed to say something as whilst it may have just bothered me a bit, there are many other women out there and most certainly on here, that have lost a baby that might find the comments extremely upsetting.
No, you are absolutely right in all that you say and I am really sorry - I didn't think. ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I completely agree that she's odd for buying it - I don't like the fact she's bought it either and it does make me quite angry. But the comments etc taking the piss were taking it a bit too far. I know none of that was meant to be personal to me, but I do think sometimes the piss taking can get out of hand just because its in relation to MH. It's one thing to say she's odd for buying it, but another to make fun of the item and call it 'creepy' or mock it just because it's something she has purchased (as other commenters did). I understand that it's easy to get caught up in having a laugh and just generally poking fun at Hinch, but I think the fact we can all recognise the item as memorial ornament should maybe warrant a little more sensitivity on the subject.

But thank you though, it is something I absolutely would not wish on anybody and I do appreciate your response. I just felt I needed to say something as whilst it may have just bothered me a bit, there are many other women out there and most certainly on here, that have lost a baby that might find the comments extremely upsetting.

Hi. @currypeh I am so sorry for your loss and the angel ornament would be perfect on a graveside. In fact I bought similar for my cousin when they lost her beautiful boy at full term. I have not had personal experience myself but have watched my cousin & husband being torn apart over baby loss.
I hold my hands up to using the word creepy but it was not about the actual ornament it was about her being pregnant and buying for her home. Again i can only apologise for any upset I may have caused to you and thanks for bringing it to all our attention. X💖

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
saved herself so
My labour lasted nearly 4 days! And then a traumatic birth (I had preeclampsia and other medical problems because of it) there was no way I had the energy to put make up on 😂 I hope my next is a 1 min labour 😂
my 1st was 12 days late .. 2 days in labour before she arrived swore I
This makes me want to vom, why the actual f**k would anyone have a #imahincher sticker in your car, how cringe and embarrassing is the hinch army/cult? 🤦🏻‍♀️
should off said
#imaguliabletwat 😂😂

#imaguliabletwat 😂😂
[/QUOTE]

omg car sticker now seriously

Reactions: 5
This makes me want to vom, why the actual f**k would anyone have a #imahincher sticker in your car, how cringe and embarrassing is the hinch army/cult? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Let's just laugh at her nobishness. Because when she tries to sell the car and get it off she'll have devalued it.

Unless the Ad says..
1 female hinch obsessed owner.
Lenor Unstoppables Air freshener included (maybe some staining where they melted in the sun) #ifyouknowyouknow
Car mats that stink of 1001 included
Free transfer declaring undying love to our Queen
Highly flammable box of cleaning product in foot well (can provide links to the #swipeup)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Generally use astonish but just need some washing powder as fairy is recommended for babies but wanted an alternative
The Tesco or Lidl ones are what I use and they’re brilliant.. baby has never had a break out. I use powder and the 2in1 stuff as well for really dirty clothes!

Reactions: 4
Clever she goes to the magazine to “hit back” over the papers - as she probably thinks that’s where most of her client base reads- low income younger mothers.

Reactions: 18
Hang on.. let everyone know you’re a hincher. But you’re still too embarrassed to put it on your window so you’ve put it on your dash instead 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Clever she goes to the magazine to “hit back” over the papers - as she probably thinks that’s where most of her client base reads- low income younger mothers.
Exactly..its an old story that Gleam or her have obviously approached them about to take the heat off the ASA stuff

Hang on.. let everyone know you’re a hincher. But you’re still too embarrassed to put it on your window so you’ve put it on your dash instead 😂😂
Maybe it's her mantra that she has to chant cult like 100 times a day. Her head is so full of Zoflora that she can't remember the words, so put them there as a reminder 😂

Reactions: 6
Can people stop clogging up the thread with absolute horse shite? No offence but nobody here is that interesting and so knowing what way you slept up until you gave birth or whether or not you wore make up giving birth is just beyond tedious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Might have already been mentioned but she definitely still had some of those infamous cif wipes in that bathroom box

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.