Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That angel looks like something on a Victorian child's grave. Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because Mummy does everything most probably but then she saw someone mentioned she had no washing line on here the other day so thought she best address is :LOL:
The lack of washing line has been mentioned a good few times over the threads so I dunno why she’s decided to get one now when she’s getting building work done lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's going to have so much bird tit on her washing if she keeps feeding them like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That fabric softener is Fairy. 😂 no wonder she hides it.
Doesn’t even use the product she sells and promotes.

Reactions: 13
Hey guys, another lurker 👋🏻
I just wanted to get my 2 pence worth! I do like her (I’ve changed many cleaning habits after coming here) and did find myself a bit obsessed. I’m sticking to the lists because I find it motivates me more after work but cutting down on chemicals! I’ve spent the last week watching, reading and concluding 😜However....
It literally amazes me the conversations you have, the washing line for eg, and like you say - days later out pops your conversation hints? Which has made me think of how ummm spiteful it’s becoming? A few things especially have happened like this over the past week I’ve been watching - A real eye opener!
I’ll keep watching and pop up here and there I guess (tattle is taking over I should interact with partner😜)
Thanks all ☺
Tattle takes over very easily! I spoke to my other half the other week, he’s an alright guy actually! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Anyone else notice that on her ‘Hinch list’ she has this weeks charitable act clearly listed and shown for us all to see? This week it’s blankets to BHF, last week was her dog food and clothes. She’s really working on her image. 😏

Reactions: 28
Anyone else notice that on her ‘Hinch list’ she has this weeks charitable act clearly listed and shown for us all to see? This week it’s blankets to BHF, last week was her dog food and clothes. She’s really working on her image. 😏
When she’s gonna do the really charitable thing and duck off 😩

And before that about 7 weeks ago.... aye @Qwerty6337 😉
You’re very optimistic. We didn’t speak 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The angel looks expensive??? What is she smoking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looks like it cost what you bought it for, a couple of quid of memory serves

FML
Hinchers if you are skint buy this tit instead whilst pining over all the glorious things I am gifted that you could never afford mwahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would she want a washing line now of all times when they’re digging in her bleeping garden 😂 id piss myself if all those birds she’s gathered tit on her washing on the daily
She really is lacking in brain cells, for people like us it's hard to imagine someone so dam thick, she takes the word stupid to a whole new level 😑

Reactions: 4
I’m very glad her stories are usually followed by @juniperfoxx when I take the time to catch up when I get in from work. Reduces my blood pressure considerably, especially after the Hinch hoard.

Hope no one’s been washed out to sea today!

Reactions: 4
Yayyy finally managed to catch up on yesterday’s thread 👏🏻👏🏻

I tried to watch her insta posts earlier but my phone wigged out and wouldn’t let me (obvs telling something!!) I’ll try again now and hopefully things will make sense.

Reactions: 3
That fabric softener is Fairy. 😂 no wonder she hides it.
Doesn’t even use the product she sells and promotes.
Fairy is P&G so she is paid to promote them.
Also I actually am glad to see her using that rather than lenor for the baby. I'd much prefer ot using any but fairy is what is recommended for babies. I dont know why a big issue has been made from hiding the bottle (that's not hid) to promoting something that's made by the company shes paid by.

Reactions: 19
And the ads for everything are really boring me now, I’m not going to buy the eyelashes ☹

Reactions: 6
The angel looks expensive??? What is she smoking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looks like it cost what you bought it for, a couple of quid of memory serves

FML
Quite the leap from £700 cribs and £1000 prams. Seee gueeyyyys she loves a barg she’s just like you 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I think people look for things that aren’t there because of their dislike of Hinch. Personally I didn’t think she was hiding the fabric softener, that’s just where she put it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.