Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think shes having that baby for another couple of weeks unless he decides to come himself. No way would she get building started if she had a planned section date for any time soon.

Reactions: 12
I used to be a HCA in a nursing home caring for dementia patients that were mostly end stage, its minimum pay for back breaking, stressful and sometimes dangerous work(I still have the scars).
Would I have been miffed if I still worked there? Probably not to be fair, because most people get paid more than us for doing far less 😂
We don't do that job for the pay, we do it because its rewarding. We make a difference every single day, even to the people who are on palliative care and sadly dying. We get to be the ones to fluff their pillow, make them comfy and hold their hand for the last time.
That's what would annoy me. She goes on about helping people. Nearly everyday I see someone turn up here saying how they thought she'd help, but had in fact done the opposite.
You can help someone every day with really insignificant things, you don't bang on about it, you just do it. It's called being a human being.
The self gratification she gives herself is sickening. She needs a day with her sister, or in a care home to see what helping people is actually all about
That’s amazing! I used to be a home carer before I decided to go for jobs where I only see the worst in people 😂 and I honestly got paid more in fuel expenses. But it was by far the best job I ever did! I did consistent 14 hour days because I’d go back to check on people but that’s just being a normal selfless human. She honestly wouldn’t know what an act of kindness was even if we wrote her directions. A giveaway of a pram is not kind if you’ve not paid for it out your own money

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Regarding the extension.... we keep seeing glimpses of the orange fencing.

The planning permission was approved only very recently. Is it actually possible to get builders in THAT quickly? Either she's had them booked in knowing the deadline for the planning and assuming it will be approved. Or the builder has realised how much publicity they'll get and bumped her up the list.
I think we can safely assume the #gifted latter .... bloody begging goat. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie I’d be miffed to some of the work/hours they do even nurses/hca’s and they’re so underpaid while she farts on insta for thousands. Also makes me think why didn’t she just ask her sister for advice R.E baby instead of insta?
Exactly 🙌🏽
Save lives - earn a pittance
Clean your bog - millionaire

Ask her sister or jamies sister or her friends 🙄

Reactions: 10
Just to clarify im not scared of MH i was scared of saying the wrong thing on here last night. Ppl were just going on about ppl posting just to get vip then it was who is the hinch on here. So it just seemed all twisted. Did my head in tbh. Everyone normally seems to have a laugh and its funny but now it doesn't feel like that.
😖 there’s many people having digs at others which just reignites the in-house fighting.

Reactions: 4
I dont think shes having that baby for another couple of weeks unless he decides to come himself. No way would she get building started if she had a planned section date for any time soon.
Unless she knows that they will be in hospital for a while so it’ll be getting done whilst there. And about a week ago, she said those plans were “well under way” I imagine almost the day or two after they got it approved they started the work.

An extension of the size she is having would take several weeks just for the build. The footings alone for a double storey would take a week or 2. A friend had a small single storey extension donea couple of months back and just the preparation and the build took 4 weeks. And that left them with a shell that still needs to be decorated and furnished. Hinch's won't be shown until it's 101% chav-perfect.
Its also incredibly messy having building work like this done. No way would I be having it done around the time I gave birth. It will be such an infection risk and awful for a new baby's health.

Reactions: 16
Unless she knows that they will be in hospital for a while so it’ll be getting done whilst there. And about a week ago, she said those plans were “well under way” I imagine almost the day or two after they got it approved they started the work.
There would be no real reason to stay in hospital for a while. Shes about 36 weeks now, I have seen babies born at 34 and 35 and come home within a couple of days because they're not premature. Unless she was staying elsewhere but I doubt that considering the babystuff was set up in her room. I reckon theres about 4 weeks and an extra 2 if she goes over before we see this one coming

Reactions: 7

Probably why she is going over her parents house more now too

Reactions: 8
Also she said she was pushing the pram round yesterday before it gets out away. Why would she put it away if baby was coming this week.

She wasnt planning on having it done now at all though, it got kicked out 3 other times. If she had her way and the first one approved it would have been done months ago

Building an extension on the scale she has planned will take at least six months, probably a lot more. Unless she's got Nick Knowles and DIY SOS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The idea of the extension probably seemed amazing. She would have imagined it to just pop up like McDonald’s do. Good luck trying to do a deep clean with a damp dust and zoflora after that hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well it's almost 9am and nothing from her yet, I reckon today could be the day that her poor boy makes an entrance if not today, definitely this week.

Any guesses as to which filter she will use for this baby, I don't think she will show his face,??

Well it's almost 9am and nothing from her yet, I reckon today could be the day that her poor boy makes an entrance if not today, definitely this week.

Any guesses as to which filter she will use for this baby, I don't think she will show his face,??
bleeping butterflies. Or the one that doesn’t look like a filter but still gets rid of a hefty double chin and sculpts your jaw like amazing carpentry. That’s my personal fave

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.