Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only joined tattle yesterday after seeing it quoted on an insta story, but I’m so glad I have! I’ve been onto her for a while. I remember back before she was on ‘famous’ she was on a zoflora addicts FB page and use to beg people to follow her instagram. Half her cleaning tricks she learnt from other women on zoflora and just passed them off as her own! She’s always been fake. I’m so glad everyone’s waking up and seeing the real her!

I noticed that she got a lot of her tips from that page. I can also remember a year or so back how everyone on there were going mad for Shark hoovers....she acts as though she was the first person to ever own one but they even had a Shark addicts page. There is nothing original about her. Someone also had a hissy fit a while back about Dazlin Cleaning using her karcher to clean her hob with as apparently that’s what Mrs Hinch does but it turned out she had nicked the tip from Dazlin not the other way round!

Beautiful Boy by John Lennon
From This Moment by Shania Twain
Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith
Oo oo I have another one
The greatest Love of all by Whitney Houston
😁😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thing is, all these people that hoard zoflora and all that shite, could actually get the same effect by using essential oils and an oil mister or mix up your own air fresheners by mixing water, a capful of vodka and some drops of your fave essential oils. Much cheaper, better for their lungs and much kinder to the planet.

*disclaimer* Always check the essential oils you use, especially if you have pets as some are really bad for them, particularly cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thing is, all these people that hoard zoflora and all that shite, could actually get the same effect by using essential oils and an oil mister or mix up your own air fresheners by mixing water, a capful of vodka and some drops of your fave essential oils. Much cheaper, better for their lungs and much kinder to the planet.

*disclaimer* Always check the essential oils you use, especially if you have pets as some are really bad for them, particularly cats.
Thing is, some have flat out said they do not care about natural. They NEED the house to smell strongly of chemical.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Thing is, some have flat out said they do not care about natural. They NEED the house to smell strongly of chemical.
Well I would suggest that they are idiots and you can't educate stupid. But the thing is, if they like the smell of Zoflora lavender, why not just use lavender essential oil? Or Lemon oil? Or grapefruit? It just seems so idiotic to me. You don't need these carcinogenic chemical cleaners to get a nice smell.

However, I hope that some people will start connecting the dots and wondering why they are feeling wheezy, have headaches and are sneezing so much. I hope these people will start looking to more natural cleaners and/or just open their windows.

Reactions: 15
Well I would suggest that they are idiots and you can't educate stupid. But the thing is, if they like the smell of Zoflora lavender, why not just use lavender essential oil? Or Lemon oil? Or grapefruit? It just seems so idiotic to me. You don't need these carcinogenic chemical cleaners to get a nice smell.

However, I hope that some people will start connecting the dots and wondering why they are feeling wheezy, have headaches and are sneezing so much. I hope these people will start looking to more natural cleaners and/or just open their windows.
Oh I agree, I have just been shocked in the Hinch Army group how staunchly they hold onto chemical over real. As if changing a cleaning agent is an affront to their General. It’s terrifying.

Reactions: 7
Not sure which thread but someone mentioned all the negative comments kept getting deleted from the reviews
There’s 22 one star reviews on there now .... yeah I do suspect some fuckery afoot at Amazon tho 🙄

Reactions: 4
The thing is with Tattle, none of us really know who each other is, or what is going on in our lives behind the screen. Some may come here to simply out Hinch, some for a gossip, some may be lonely and some may come to be the person they want to be but only have the confidence to be with an online persona.
I love reading on here. I'm a bit of all the above. It brightens my days no end...
I don't post much, just the odd reply.
Proud to be a Tattler x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not really caught up on the thread but need my 10p putting in. She could do so much good with her platform. Promoting cruelty free products, recycling, eco friendly, non harmful tips rather than chucking zoflo all owa place! I like zoflo but not to the extent she rams down ya throat. So many other accounts (not as big - granted) are really trying to promote helping the environment and changing our outlook on it and she’s there not giving a flying duck! And playing the mental heath card constantly with her crappy quotes... I work within the care sector and around mental health daily, what she’s doing is beyond wrong on so many levels! She’s no clue the amount of harm she is doing. But why should she care. She’s out for her and her own. Using mugs like her hinchers to get her there. One crappy giveaway is pathetic and for her and one person plus the company are the only ones to gain a bleeping horrid pram!? Giveaway essentials instead soph! To women’s refuges. I spent thousands on my bains, cos I’m an idiot and went completely overboard, not sold a thing but donated all to a local charity that deals with referrals for families that struggle, single mothers, domestic violence families etc. That’s what real non selfish people do! Rant over.... for now 🙈

Reactions: 17
Hope she follows all those CAP Codes etc that go with running a giveaway and picking a winner.
I call Lou, Serene or Hendy

Genuine question.

If I email this company about hinch not on the beg for a free holiday HOWEVER how about spinning it to give someone like Hollie a holiday of s life time, would people on here back me up if I copied them them email to send to them as well if it got a response?
Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Buzzing I've finally finished my uni degree so I can actually attempt to keep up with these threads without feeling guilty 😂

Can someone sum up what I've missed? Was half way through last thread 😳

Reactions: 3
Thank you all for not going mental last night, a mere page to read this morning after 8 hours. That was good.

Only a goodnight from Hinch last night.
That’s it. Kawaii has single handily taken Hinch down, we can all return to our normal lives. Well down Kawaii.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just spent the last hour trying to find a pic of hinch without bloody gretal, butte4flys, r being glammed up by someone else. I want to see what the sly one looks like in REAL life. :geek:
Just look at my profile picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you all for not going mental last night, a mere page to read this morning after 8 hours. That was good.

Only a goodnight from Hinch last night.
That’s it. Kawaii has single handily taken Hinch down, we can all return to our normal lives. Well down Kawaii.
🙄
Hopefully it stays like this, I was getting sick of always being on catch up and then most of the posts not really being Hinch related 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.