Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Kawaii has flounced, Hinch doesn't have anyone telling her what to do, and therefore has no content.
I can't believe that Kawaii singlehandedly defeated Hinch.
Funny cos I was just saying to Robbie (williams) l thought hunch was starting to get repetitive and had no original content and he said Hugh (Jackman) was just saying the same thing to him!
I said because I used to be a script writer for game of thrones I would send her some ideas 🙂

Anyway Prince Harry and Megan thought that was a great idea so Im going to go ahead and do it and because I used to be a courier for the Daily Mail, I’ll deliver the script myself and obviously direct everything cos I was the director on secret life of pets 2 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
...Is it safe to come back in yet? 😂 I was thinking Tattle would need it's own Tattle Drama thread at the rate it was going.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just keeping my place before I fall asleep 😊

@Gillybean42 I shall have a think on my next email and get back to you.

(NOTE TO SELF - write to giraffe people and to Lenox about tumble drier sheets on break)
(Pps find out full girls name.. Hollie...)

Reactions: 9
bleeping idiots.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Found this way funnier than I probably should have. Looks great covered in rank gravy.... next stop...the bin! Where the piece of tit belongs 🤣
Yeaaaah “an accident” I bet she goes on about it and hubby had enough 🤣

Just keeping my place before I fall asleep 😊

@Gillybean42 I shall have a think on my next email and get back to you.

(NOTE TO SELF - write to giraffe people and to Lenox about tumble drier sheets on break)
(Pps find out full girls name.. Hollie...)
Goodnight matey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Now that Kawaii has flounced, Hinch doesn't have anyone telling her what to do, and therefore has no content.
I can't believe that Kawaii singlehandedly defeated Hinch.
Weres she gone and how did she single handledly defeat hinch?x

Reactions: 3
Next conspiracy. Kawaii is hinch.

Joking. But Kawaii goes. Hinch goes. 👻

• Wow
Reactions: 8
After tonight im a bit scared to post anything now. Its bad enough figuring out what mh is up to and all her twist and deceit (i know ive joked she reads in here but never thought of her followers joining too) but if you also cant trust people on here aswell it all sounds a bit mental. Think its a shame tbh 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Officially caught up on the threads and grinch story 😂The way she laughed at her dad was so ignorant she’s really showing her true colours

Reactions: 8
After tonight im a bit scared to post anything now. Its bad enough figuring out what mh is up to and all her twist and deceit (i know ive joked she reads in here but never thought of her followers joining too) but if you also cant trust people on here aswell it all sounds a bit mental. Think its a shame tbh 🙁
The only thing I’m hiding is that in real life I’m boring, although you can probably tell with my posts on Tattle 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m not scared to post.... I don’t say anything that I wouldn’t say to hinchs face 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened?

Reactions: 3
Dont be scared and the dodgy fuckers always get found out so dont worry about them! 😊

Reactions: 9
Okay imma need some time to catch up, I've been busy watching E3 conferences and totally forgot about you beautiful folk. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Hopping back on here cos I've been doing loads of reading recently about itchy dogs (don't judge me, I have a westie, they suffer with itchiness a lot) Anyway, when I was reading it I thought a lot about Henry and thought this part was quite appropriate about him. I hope she does read here and sees this, it'll make a big difference to his life.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A lady mentioned it on here earlier this week when everyone was talking about different penis piercings [emoji4]
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] thanks I just managed to get them out of my head and now I'm thinking about it

• Heart
Wow it’s been an interesting evening on this thread. I have just caught up

I took a break today as the threads were going to fast and being monopolised. Glad to see that seems to have been addressed in various forms. Thanks to the more experienced tattlers for coming on board and providing a bit of direction. 👌That said the guys posting on this thread have been pretty supportive to each other over last couple of weeks and have had a few good laughs.
Also glad that conspiracy theories are being shown the 🚪. They just make us sound a bunch of Wahoos.

Reactions: 16
To be fair, the pram is lovely; just a shame about the Moses basket 😩 Having a baby changes a person (well most people) for the better, I genuinely hope having her son makes he reevaluate herself a bit and just consider the bigger picture and how she doesn’t have to prey on vulnerable people to be successful. I think the majority of her Hinchers (cringed as I typed that 🤢) would remain loyal to her even if she was honest about when she’s making a profit on something etc

Also (please don’t hate me fellow tattlers) I hope she gives herself time away from social media when he’s born and just simply enjoys her baby with Jamie; she’s put herself in this awkward position where her army seem to think her son is their child too now and therefore will expect constant updates, but I hope she takes a minute to just forget the bullshit and enjoy him.

Sophie, if you are reading this (we all know you love to dabble now and again 😉), please know that the majority of tattlers wish you no harm. I hope your son is everything you imagined and more, I hope his birth goes smoothly and both you and him are well. I just don’t like dishonesty and how you don’t seem to appreciate the impact you have on vulnerable people (or don’t seem to care 🤷🏻‍♀️).

Also please for the love of god, whilst you’re having work done on your house, please install an alarm and make it secure; some of your “friends” scare the life out of me with their obsession with you and I would hate for them to get too close to you! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.