Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see this pram shop really regretting this collaboration with Hinch. So far they've had to stump up for 2 prams at a grand each, £700 for the moses monstrosity and God knows how many thousands for her advertising them on her grid posts.
Now to claw some of that money back they've got to make some serious sales. So they're relying on out of those followers that are genuine they need to live somewhere near Loughton, be pregnant, be able to afford their over priced tat and decide to actually buy it. I can't see them covering anything close to what they've paid out.
Once this give away is over just watch their follower count plummet as everyone unfollows them.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Btw guys I said it before but the VIP Hinch thread is nothing to get excited about 😂 You'll all be so disappointed to get there if you're working to get VIP.

I once said as a joke the thread existed to piss off the Hinch for constantly using my posts for content.

And while it does exist, I started it a while ago, there's not a lot to see, so you'll all be disappointed if you can get in, there's not enough members 😂

It's why I really wish Empen etc were VIP's so they can write their plans in private, away from the Hinch & co's evil money grabbing eyes. And I should've posted the results I found about her bots there, as she mentioned it the very next day, but who would read it there?
We have our plans in private so it’s okay! Nobody needs to bust their balls for VIP. It’s not paid my bills 😂

Reactions: 10
Btw guys I said it before but the VIP Hinch thread is nothing to get excited about 😂 You'll all be so disappointed to get there if you're working to get VIP.

I once said as a joke the thread existed to piss off the Hinch for constantly using my posts for content.

And while it does exist, I started it a while ago, there's not a lot to see, so you'll all be disappointed if you can get in, there's not enough members 😂

It's why I really wish Empen etc were VIP's so they can write their plans in private, away from the Hinch & co's evil money grabbing eyes. And I should've posted the results I found about her bots there, as she mentioned it the very next day, but who would read it there?

[/QUOTE
@Empen is VIP now, and @Qwerty6337 - get adding them to the group! Ohh and @Jyhy1110 now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice the begging for port lympne? I think influenzas believe it’s their right of passage to go there. She follows them and they follow her so I’m guessing a COOOOOOOLABORATION is heading this way🙄 I’m guessing soho house will be on the cards too. You know, because she’s so relatable... to whom I have no idea 😂. It would be laughable if she wasn’t so bloody greedy. Doesn’t she know gluttony is a deadly sin.. Ive never come across such a narcissist before who thinks the world owes them a living. She’s the epitome of a text book millennial, although common as muck chav rather than middle class spoilt brats as the papers describe them

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I actually felt embarrassed walking down the cleaning aisle sticking more than 2 items in my basket in case anyone thought I was "hinching" 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I actually felt embarrassed walking down the cleaning aisle sticking more than 2 items in my basket in case anyone thought I was "hinching" 🙈🙈
I do that! I chucked a load of cleaning supplies in my trolley as I was running low and you know I don’t bloody stockpile and I was worried someone would think I was a “Hincher” so I made sure I hid it well by stacking lots of food over it all 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do question if they've actually managed to make any money form this, or it's all about the virtual popularity world.
Her management will have the facts & figures regarding sales from previous collabs to give to new prospectives. And considering she's sold out everything she touches, look at her book or shelves cleared or ebay items sold out in 20 mins, I'd say they're doing alright! Companies are tripping over themselves to work with her, because it means mega sales.

When Hinch mentions Ava May wax melts for example, their website closed for over a week to deal with the high volume of purchases (basically she works all hours with her team & still cannot cope with demand)

Hinch is big business, even with expensive items she'll have fans still wanting to buy. I expect they've not only had a flood of followers but also a flood of orders.

What I would like to see are all the gifts she's received from companies with no obligation to use. I wouldn't be surprised if she's been sent 20 or so prams, but went with the one willing to not only customize her luxury pram but also cross her palms with silver!! I bet she charged a real pretty penny for that grid post, no less. She won't ever show those items, and they'll likely get sold.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't believe there are people who still haven't gotten bored. She cleans the sink, then the rug, then the mattress, maybe the microwave and she sharks the floors, and repeat, every day for nearly a year. I got bored after about 2 weeks of watching but have friends who still watch and buy things shes recommended. Madness..

Reactions: 21
Her management will have the facts & figures regarding sales from previous collabs to give to new prospectives. And considering she's sold out everything she touches, look at her book or shelves cleared or ebay items sold out in 20 mins, I'd say they're doing alright! Companies are tripping over themselves to work with her.

Whenever Hinch mentions Ava May wax melts for example, their website gets closed for over a week to deal with the high volume of purchases (basically she works all hours with her team & still cannot cope with demand)

Hinch is big business, even with expensive items she'll have fans still wanting to buy. I expect they've not only had a flood of followers but also a flood of orders.
Thanks. I find this whole brouhaha surrounding her completely frightening.

That one is fine. It’s the AD wording that needs to stand out, not necessarily the company as bold.
Thanks matey.
I only mentioned it because my poor old eyes really struggled to read it.

Reactions: 3
Push presents and babymoons... are these really things???
My eldest is 20 and my youngest nearly 13. bleeping baby showers weren't evens things back then!!
It was a case of.. you're pregnant! Ahhh lovely!!
Baby was then born and you'd get some lovely outfits given to you by close friends, that weren't expected but very appreciated.
Talk about bloody milking it for all its worth!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow I’ve missed a lot🤣 duck sake
Let me assist:

Manages to stir up people because of her bonding squares vaguebooking, Ignores the negative press as though it didn't happen, posts to "fans" and hurts many more people with 'your baby lives through mine', bullies and laughs at her Mum, Dad and husband, still refuses to confront the ASA investigation, continues to promote harmful and unsafe practices, holds a pretend giveaway and then has the audacity to post a story begging for a free holiday?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Shhhhh let them think something special happens.
Glitter falls from the sky and you're in the elusive secret chat room!!
Oh and chats are happening, Hinch maybe be clever, but she ain't that clever believe me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.