Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her laughing at her poor dad like that is anything to go by she was probably the bully

Made me feel so uncomfortable her laughing at him when he was minding his own business plodding along cleaning his car mats 🙁🙁🙁
You just reminded me someone came here & said she was a bully at school, not sure they could provide proof but it wouldn't surprise me. I can't imagine she's changed much personality wise!

Reactions: 8
I was brought up with my Dad telling me:

"If you have to ask how much it costs you won't be able to afford it"

He was right all this time
That's why I don't go into shops that don't have prices in their window :D

Reactions: 11
I don't doubt it. Welcome, I was getting lonely all on my ownsome again!
Wow, 500 posts in 6 days. Only 800 more reactions. Working hard for VIP? 😂😂😂 I have heard even with the status you need invited to that thread anyway, Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They had this place featured on This Morning a few weeks ago. You can choose all different types of accommodation. Your bedroom can be in part of the tiger or lion enclosure. Theres a wolf section and a new giraffe section where they come up to you while you're eating breakfast etc. It's very expensive, for what is basically a one night stay, in Kent but she will no doubt get this for free. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if this is arranged for this week as a final 'babymoon' before baby arrives!
Hopefully someone forgets to close the gate on the lion enclosure while the grinch is staying there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Btw guys I said it before but the VIP Hinch thread is nothing to get excited about 😂 You'll all be so disappointed to get there if you're working to get VIP.

I once said as a joke the thread existed to piss off the Hinch for constantly using my posts for content.

And while it does exist, I started it a while ago, there's not a lot to see, so you'll all be disappointed if you can get in, there's not enough members 😂

It's why I really wish Empen etc were VIP's so they can write their plans in private, away from the Hinch & co's evil money grabbing eyes. And I should've posted the results I found about her bots there, as she mentioned it the very next day, but who would read it there?
I’ve been vip for weeks? Just not in the thread... I’ll message you privately about it. 😚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.