Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lion Lodge you have to ring for prices and The Giraffe Hall you have to ring for price and fill in a form to be on the waiting list for this accomodation. There are more other options too e.g. bear, rhino, a treehouse, a bubble etc. etc.
I was brought up with my Dad telling me:

"If you have to ask how much it costs you won't be able to afford it"

He was right all this time

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Placing my bet for Whitney's The Greatest Love of All for the big baby reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so hypocritical, oh look at these baskets guys they make a lovely feature and great for storage and means you don't have to go out and spend a fortune on some draws etc, but has a £700 moses basket £1000 set of draws and £1000 pram. Amongst the other things she gets gifted. Swipe up on that Sophie🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was brought up with my Dad telling me:

"If you have to ask how much it costs you won't be able to afford it"

He was right all this time
My dad used to say that too lol Thing is, everyone has to ask though, even the millionaires ! Unless they just don't care, but even if I was rich I'd want to know lol

I honestly dislike shops that refuse to price stuff, it's such a bug bear of mine. Even if the prices are sky rocketing they can at least still have a price listed.

Apparently it's chavvy in some shops to ask for prices & should just snap them up no questions asked. Whatever happened to being rich & money savvy?

I went to London with some money to spend a few years ago & got so tired of asking for prices in some high end boutiques that in the end I saved my money :D I'm pretty lazy tho lol.

Reactions: 9
Henry will be lay by the Halloween Saw 🧩 crib on wheels to 🎶 he ain’t heavy he’s my brottttthhhhher 🎶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m placing my bet on Ed Shereen’s Perfect for the announcement of the second coming 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
YO YO YO.

Won’t lie. I’ve had the BEST day feeding this little guy. Absolutely nothing to do with HINCH and he doesn’t look like Hinch, or Gretel. And it has been a delight.
However, I left at 44 on the last thread, I thought we had a deal you guys wouldn’t go too fast, and you all fucked that up.
So I’m just going to say it. I haven’t read further than from there up to page 5 on this one 😊🧐.

Sooooooo. If someone can gift me a safari that would be swell.

And whilst I’m here....
IVE ENTERED YOUR COMPETITION FOR THE BUGGY SOPHIE. GOOD LUCK WORKING THAT ONE OUT. 🖕🏼😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If manipulator is one!
Maybe a sociopath they make empathetic noises but deep down they can’t connect or feel sympathy for others , they will encourage others to bully people on their behalf whilst accusing anyone who dares to criticise a bully or in her case a Troll it’s called projection an example would be a cheating partner who accuses the other of cheating ! She definitely has signs of this or narcissistic disorder, I see no evidence of anxiety but I predict she is causing anxiety in many of her followers who desperately want to emulate her but don’t have the finances to keep up with her. I think it is a requirement in being an influencer as having a conscience would be a hindrance !

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She knows nothing about dogs to be amused at Henry's bed making before lying down.

I dislike her sense of humour, it's so belittling.

She said she was bullied in school, & while I don't condone true bullying, I'm wondering if the girls had a gutfull of her belittling & laughing at them! Btw by bullying, she claims 2 girls wouldn't let her inside the school when the bell went, and made her stand outside and get rained on so her mother rescued her & said she didn't need go to school & pampered her at home with blankets and tv and treats.
If her laughing at her poor dad like that is anything to go by she was probably the bully

Made me feel so uncomfortable her laughing at him when he was minding his own business plodding along cleaning his car mats 🙁🙁🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe a sociopath they make empathetic noises but deep down they can’t connect or feel sympathy for others , they will encourage others to bully people on their behalf whilst accusing anyone who dares to criticise a bully or in her case a Troll it’s called projection an example would be a cheating partner who accuses the other of cheating ! She definitely has signs of this or narcissistic disorder, I see no evidence of anxiety but I predict she is causing anxiety in many of her followers who desperately want to emulate her but don’t have the finances to keep up with her. I think it is a requirement in being an influencer as having a conscience would be a hindrance !
Do you know what, I'm seeing this trait in so many of these youtubers & instagram ppl & other z-list celebs like Katie Price, that I'm starting to think it's a requirement in pushing yourself this much & being willing to do whatever it takes!

I think most ppl are just so nice they won't walk all over ppl or be willing to do all the shady things & lies.

Reactions: 7
Yes, she slated the mums groups online & basically called them all big witches while wearing her Gretel grumpy face & said she was sticking to a purely Cleaning channel. Joker!

Two secs later, BABY'S PRAM GIVEAWAY ON MY CLEANING CHANNEL, GUYS!

She's still chaffing my teats telling that lady her lost baby is now a part of baby Hinch. I just can't seem to get over that.
And the bonding squares! Just can’t get my head around it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.