Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, I definitely think it will be I Got You by Ciara 💯 which will absolutely ruin it for me!

I'm also wondering what Jamie will get her for her 'push present'? Do we know that she already has a Range Rover or was that speculation? Either way, I think it might be a new car, a big diamond eternity ring or a hamper of diamond encrusted bottles of P&G cleaning products. Or perhaps all three?! 🙄
Hopefully he'll change her insta password and knock her back down to reality. All this fake tit and being glued to your phone all day every day can't be healthy for a newly married young couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
aww bless even the birds have pissed off probably killed them off with fumes of her zoflora

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it ironic she finally does a giveaway, amd apart from the question, it has absolutely nothing to do with hinching cleaning. Therefore worthless to 95% of her followers.

Definitely a mummy blogger in the making....
Didn't she say they were far too bitchy for her to want to be part of that community 😳😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What is it that everyone seems to be calling their newborns Hudson? In the last 3 months, 3 girls I know have called their son Hudson??

So it seems the 'in' name, wonder if we will see a Hudson Hinchliffe???

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Said *Tobermory*⬇

You vile, abhorrent, offensive, money-grabbing, inhumane, repugnant excuse for a human.

I think that sums her up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought it said hinching straight from the off ... I must just be making up connections in my head again 😂
It said hinching when I saw it a couple of hours ago coz the first comment I saw was ‘method’ and I found that funny coz hinch doesn’t use that

Reactions: 7
Yep. It's like the other day when she showed us her laundry box, with a normal laundry bag next to it. She was saying how dirty laundry goes in the box and the bag is there to carry it downstairs.
The box had her normal tat on top, which means moving it everytime you've dirty clothes. Granted that might only be once a day, but talk about hassle in my book.
Why not just sling it in the bag you carry it down in...?
I'll bet she does and the box is for show ... oh and the crafty swipe up she did after fascinating us with that story 😴
Exactly I said this yesterday day would be so much more believable if she said it had clean bedding or towels in it

Reactions: 8
Perhaps the birds have fecked off cos of the massive extension you have started building, that you are trying to hide in your stories 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s edited her post

It said comment your favourite cleaning product when it first got posted

Nearly everybody was commenting zoflora 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now she’s changed it to hinching product 😂😂
So she forgot her own gimmicks, lol.

Maybe someone else posted that for her, from Gleam. To be deleted later as it doesn't match the grey theme!

Then Hinch started getting a flood of comments from Hinchers asking what cleaning is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guuuys, I really need your help (hint, hint). I'm so hard done by someone gift this to meeeee.
They had this place featured on This Morning a few weeks ago. You can choose all different types of accommodation. Your bedroom can be in part of the tiger or lion enclosure. Theres a wolf section and a new giraffe section where they come up to you while you're eating breakfast etc. It's very expensive, for what is basically a one night stay, in Kent but she will no doubt get this for free. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if this is arranged for this week as a final 'babymoon' before baby arrives!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Perhaps the birds have fecked off cos of the massive extension you have started building, that you are trying to hide in your stories 😂

imagine the reveal off new extension it will be red carpet event 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s talking about cooking with the herbs. Is she going to put them in her mugshots?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She can never, EVER again say she's all about those Barg's, & her house if 'full of bargs' as she says even in her book !

She has a Smeg toaster & kettle free, Shark vacuum and Mops free, over 1k customized pram & a Moses basket around £700 probably free & with a hefty backhander no doubt, & now sniffing around for a free Safari because she loves animals sooo much while wearing Real Mink fur eyelashes that she sells too & works for a company that promotes Animal testing, she can duck right off with her 'I'm just like you guys!' and complete and utter contradictory bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
aww bless even the birds have pissed off probably killed them off with fumes of her zoflora
Is that another hint about the extension being done? I saw the orange tape fence thing again 😉

She’s talking about cooking with the herbs. Is she going to put them in her mugshots?
Oh of course she is, because I said yesterday she doesn't even cook with the herbs she's grown and that beautiful herbal stand she received and they will all go to waste. She's had that fancy herb stand for endless weeks & not one mention of eating them.

Get knotted, Sophie. We all know you can't cook & you don't even know what herbs you've got, you've said so yourself. I had to identify them for you!

I also despise how she's all about that garden now when it's just a chance to flog some stuff (eg egg chair) when she's lived for what, 3 or 4 years?! And she pretends she's just moved in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.