Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bet your life it wont her own items shes giving away to much of tight fisted witch for that
She really is, but imagine how much stuff she must have in that lock up and/or garage! Bet she could open a shop!!

Reactions: 10
She really is, but imagine how much stuff she must have in that lock up and/or garage! Bet she could open a shop!!
imagine the difference she could make by donating to mother baby units etc actually helping people out rather than scam them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Favourite products can’t live with out has to be FABREEZE and ZAFLORA
Cheerleaders 📣 gimme an E 🤸‍♀️ Gimme an O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve been to that safari place. It’s a fortune! I said to a tattler on insta today, she probably went to book it, saw the price and decided to go with the beg option. I’m lucky enough that both my partner and myself work and can JUST ABOUT afford a break like that, after saving for a good few months might I add. So I really really hope her shoppers don’t get themselves into more financial debt trying to copy the holiday! Just go centreparcs in longleat and then go on safari next door for the day. Much cheaper...which is saying something because even centreparcs is a small fortune lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Lion Lodge you have to ring for prices and The Giraffe Hall you have to ring for price and fill in a form to be on the waiting list for this accomodation. There are more other options too e.g. bear, rhino, a treehouse, a bubble etc. etc.
She’s most definitely on the beg for a freebie stay, I’m surprised she didn’t tag the company in her story 😉 oh no ! That’s not her style is it, trying to portray it subtly eh Soph by asking your minions if any of them have stayed there 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been to that safari place. It’s a fortune! I said to a tattler on insta today, she probably went to book it, saw the price and decided to go with the beg option. I’m lucky enough that both my partner and myself work and can JUST ABOUT afford a break like that, after saving for a good few months might I add. So I really really hope her shoppers don’t get themselves into more financial debt trying to copy the holiday! Just go centreparcs in longleat and then go on safari next door for the day. Much cheaper...which is saying something because even centreparcs is a small fortune lol
I am lucky enough to have been on two African safari holidays when I was younger because my family lived in SA and we would stay with them. I wanted to book this for my daughters 15th birthday coming up because a real safari is not in my budget anytime soon. Just me, her and a friend of her choice but I just couldn't afford it. I could take them abroad for the weekend for a little bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s most definitely on the beg for a freebie stay, I’m surprised she didn’t tag the company in her story 😉 oh no ! That’s not her style is it, trying to portray it subtly eh Soph by asking your minions if any of them have stayed there 🤣
At those prices how likely is it any of her hinchers have stayed there?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s amazing what you notice when your eyes are open. The way “handsomes” runs past her, then she avoids panning across to the bird feeders so as not to give away the orange fencing/construction too much, rather scans the phone along the grass then up to her bird feeders. It’s a split second, and yes, she is allowed to film whatever she wants but... make no mistake, nothing she does is by accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am lucky enough to have been on two African safari holidays when I was younger because my family lived in SA and we would stay with them. I wanted to book this for my daughters 15th birthday coming up because a real safari is not in my budget anytime soon. Just me, her and a friend of her choice but I just couldn't afford it. I could take them abroad for the weekend for a little bit more.
Exactly, it’s a great little gimmick but really not worth the money at all. I’d pack Lanzarote over the place all day long 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is just making herself more and more unrelatable everyday!
She's lost it now. She's not even trying to hide the fact she's gone from barg's to luxury. People are just swallowing the expensive basket & pram combo, a Safari on top so soon is a bit much for some of her fans I am sure. Judging by the fan hinch groups on fb at least. Some of them are painting their sofa's.

She's shot herself.

In a few months she's be pedaling a £250 Mrs Hinch advent calendar 'hand made', with only 5 doors, containing gifts she received from her book signings a la Zoella & her clone Eltoria :D

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.