Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh of course she is, because I said yesterday she doesn't even cook with the herbs she's grown and that beautiful herbal stand she received and they will all go to waste. She's had that fancy herb stand for endless weeks & not one mention of eating them.

Get knotted, Sophie. We all know you can't cook & you don't even know what herbs you've got, you've said so yourself. I had to identify them for you!
I did see a pic of her cooking on her grid post.... looked like something Henry has thrown up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can never, EVER again say she's all about those Barg's, & her house if 'full of bargs' as she says even in her book !

She has a Smeg toaster & kettle free, Shark vacuum and Mops free, over 1k customized pram & a Moses basket around £700 probably free & with a hefty backhander no doubt, & now sniffing around for a free Safari because she loves animals sooo much while wearing Real Mink fur eyelashes that she sells too & works for a company that promotes Animal testing, she can duck right off with her 'I'm just like you guys!' and complete and utter contradictory bullshit.
The £5k baby shower shits on any ‘I’m just like you’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can never, EVER again say she's all about those Barg's, & her house if 'full of bargs' as she says even in her book !

She has a Smeg toaster & kettle free, Shark vacuum and Mops free, over 1k customized pram & a Moses basket around £700 probably free & with a hefty backhander no doubt, & now sniffing around for a free Safari because she loves animals sooo much while wearing Real Mink fur eyelashes that she sells too & works for a company that promotes Animal testing, she can duck right off with her 'I'm just like you guys!' and complete and utter contradictory bullshit.
Her minions are all about those bargs whilst she’s filling her house up with expensive tat and sitting on a fortune fools!!!

I find it ironic she finally does a giveaway, amd apart from the question, it has absolutely nothing to do with hinching cleaning. Therefore worthless to 95% of her followers.

Definitely a mummy blogger in the making....
She’s defo seen your comment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Didn't she say they were far too bitchy for her to want to be part of that community 😳😉

Yes, she slated the mums groups online & basically called them all big witches while wearing her Gretel grumpy face & said she was sticking to a purely Cleaning channel. Joker!

Two secs later, BABY'S PRAM GIVEAWAY ON MY CLEANING CHANNEL, GUYS!

She's still chaffing my teats telling that lady her lost baby is now a part of baby Hinch. I just can't seem to get over that.

Reactions: 15
new story 😂😂😂😂 odvious shes having good read on here not bright enough to come up with her own ideas #dimwit

Reactions: 6
new story 😂😂😂😂 odvious shes having good read on here not bright enough to come up with her own ideas #dimwit
It’s about time she started doing giveaways tho.... and from her own stuff not someone else’s lol

Reactions: 9
Guuuys, I really need your help (hint, hint). I'm so hard done by someone gift this to meeeee.
Would literally be the last thing I’d be thinking of with a newborn, even at a few months old they have so much stuff especially food/bottles/sterilisers/nappies etc

Reactions: 9
It’s about time she started doing giveaways tho.... and from her own stuff not someone else’s lol
bet your life it wont be her own items shes giving away to much of tight fisted witch for that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.