Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi y'all! Newbie here from the USA. I found the MH account by trying to find out just what the hell zoflora was because I was seeing it all over Insta. We don't have it here or anything like it.
I thought I was going crazy because I found her acct immature, insincere, etc but all her comments were positive. I couldn't fathom that I was the only one who thought she was horrible. Don't even get me started on those effing filters. Thank God I googled and found this awesome site.
👋:D

Welcome, welcome. Enjoy your stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have o ly discover the tattle from like yesterday because of ukbloggersunveiled and I must say I'm loving it. I am a young first time mum and was putting so much pressure on myself to have the perfect house look after baby and cook and everything else all because I seen MH do it. Well screw u MH fake witch and I'm so glad I see this now. Much appreciated people 😊
Welcome to the light-side. Everyone here is lovely 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone actually scrolled all the way back on MH insta? Go to her very 1st post and read some of the comments 😂 someone called fierce bobby b makes valid points about follower numbers & not using environmentally friendly cleaning products 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been following hinch since August last year, been on this thread since April-ish, the only reason I’m still following her is to be nosey.. But the post about the pram giveaway is the final bleeping straw and I’ve finally unfollowed her. I would bet my first born child (she’s 7 and a right pain in the ass) that she’s only doing some sort of giveaway because the amount of people commenting about women who can’t afford the stuff shes being gifted & ‘how about donating to a women’s shelter’ etc. A long with many others on here, I’m 310% she’s on here, I would go as far to say she’s probably even a VIP member, 🙃. Watch out guyyyyyyyz we all know she’s sneaky.
I’ve never had an issue with hinch, but another instagrammer pointed out Friday or yesterday
Something she wrote on a post. She put “buy don’t forget” which at a first glance looks lite a typo and should have read “but don’t forget” well that’s what I thought, but now I think she knows exactly what she is doing . Buy - don’t forget ! Talking to our subconscious. She’s a clever women but people are on to her little tricks 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hi y'all! Newbie here from the USA. I found the MH account by trying to find out just what the hell zoflora was because I was seeing it all over Insta. We don't have it here or anything like it.
I thought I was going crazy because I found her acct immature, insincere, etc but all her comments were positive. I couldn't fathom that I was the only one who thought she was horrible. Don't even get me started on those effing filters. Thank God I googled and found this awesome site.
Welcome ! It’s great to have an overseas contributor 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here she is with those god awful storage boxes she has beside her toilet! Now in b&m don’t you know

Reactions: 9
Has anyone actually scrolled all the way back on MH insta? Go to her very 1st post and read some of the comments 😂 someone called fierce bobby b makes valid points about follower numbers & not using environmentally friendly cleaning products 👍🏻
Have you taken the obligatory SS before she reads here and deletes it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also back in the day ( July 2018) of MH she only used white vinegar and a cloth to clean the radiator in her bathroom
Amazing what #ad & #aff & paid posts/stories can do to your life and change the simplicity of your cleaning cupboard contents
0EA1D8E5-84FD-4E1A-9BBE-543C2C1AF37A.jpeg
42012DD8-3C24-4038-9503-04C0A66A174F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not only are they her hinchers they are now her Marcus’s with added swipe up to explain the ones who don’t yet know what the if you know you know secret is and don’t know you know if you know. Another one of her desperately unfunny jokes (cough) . At last!!!!!!! Now we know where Bob Monkhouse’s joke book went 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't believe her, because she was talking bollocks.

I've heard of wildlife rehab centers which is usually someone running it from their house, but not a pigeon rescue center. The RSPCA will ring necks of pigeons brought to them, trust me on that! Sometimes a racing pigeon owner will take in injured pigeons but ONLY racing pigeons and even then very grudgingly. Hers was not a racer as far as I could see. Even a racing pigeon who gets lost and you ring up the owner, will sometimes get it's neck wrung for being useless at it's job. Her looked like a town pigeon. Even she didn't know what it was, as she filmed 2 different birds! She said she getting attached to 'harv' and instead filmed a fat wood pigeon that popped into the garden for some bread.

Most wildlife rehab centers are rammed this time of year with tons of young birds and mammals that are being hand reared as well as the usual RTA's, sick animals etc the pressure on them is enormous and a perfectly healthy pigeon either won't be accepted or will just be released right away after a quick check. It was flying okay, it was able to get on to a 'loft' on the wall, on to lamps etc and was feeding well. It was not a case for the a rehab center.

It either disappeared or was killed by their cat or some other reason. Probably the mother tired of it and shooshed it away. But I doubt very much her story is true. What pigeon rescue centre in Essex exactly?!

lol.

Btw I used to be a vet nurse and specialized in wildlife care and rescue. Trust me she's talking out her ass.
I did think she looked like she was lying when she was saying that. She had the same expressions as when she was explaining her eye make smudges 🙄

Reactions: 8
Here she is with those god awful storage boxes she has beside her toilet! Now in b&m don’t you know
Whenever I see those toilet storage boxes right next to the toilets, I think of all the germs sitting on the lid. Every flush & woosh! Then she picks up the lid with her hand & begins to 'clean' 😂

They strike me as pure gimmicks, she didn't need them, just more shite to sell. She sold them out with her swipe ups & has sold them on repeat. Another nice earner & it's not even needed as always!

I don't have enough cleaning products to warrant their own storage box. I keep 2 bottles I use in the cupboard under the sink. Away from the toilet by several feet, not a few cm's, lol.

But that's just me; I don't make a living selling my toilet space. lmao

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.