Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she take her little one to nannies for tea 5/6 nights a week? Or will her mum finish work and head there to cook their tea? Or will she find the cooker and make their own meals?

Can’t see her finding the cooker, she hasn’t for the past 9 months

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If someone was mocking her the way she's laughing at her Dad they'd be branded a troll and a bully, but I'm guess it's okay because she's Mrs Grinch 🤔😑

Reactions: 25
Anyone care to wager a bet of what song will be played over the picture when Prince Hinch of Chavvingdon is displayed to the world? My bets are on 1) Circle of Life by Elton John or 2) anything by Boys II Men.

By the way I think we might be onto something with this thread title I think the baby might be named Teddy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one think this... I called it on Tuesday on #32... just a feeling I've got and I'm so freaked out others are totally getting this too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been following hinch since August last year, been on this thread since April-ish, the only reason I’m still following her is to be nosey.. But the post about the pram giveaway is the final bleeping straw and I’ve finally unfollowed her. I would bet my first born child (she’s 7 and a right pain in the ass) that she’s only doing some sort of giveaway because the amount of people commenting about women who can’t afford the stuff shes being gifted & ‘how about donating to a women’s shelter’ etc. A long with many others on here, I’m 310% she’s on here, I would go as far to say she’s probably even a VIP member, 🙃. Watch out guyyyyyyyz we all know she’s sneaky.
100% this. I was here from thread 1 and I literally remember the day I thought I was going mad as she'd take actions to counter act things I'd noticed about her that put her in a bad light. It probably took her about 6 x before I realised, yep she's here, she's reading and she's now aware of her flaws & takes action so that no-one can ever say that about her again, plus it makes me look like a liar. When she's the liar not me.

She thinks she's soo smart, but you know what, it just shows how shady she is and everything about her is fake.

If she did give aways from the goodness of her heart or because she was appreciative of her fans, she'd have got something out of her own pocket and done it at her 1 million & 2 millions followers mark. Heck, I know instagramers who do give aways for much, much smaller numbers. But she didn't. She just sat on a 1 million light thing in the garden & advertised the company, and did a bunch of swipe ups.

She just takes, takes takes, and no amount of trying to prove us wrong will change that fact!

Sure, when her Hinchers come here & read what we say it will make us look like liars. But if they're smart enough to dig a little deeper, they will discover the truth of what she's doing.

She's a scummy, scummy, scumbag!

btw love the thread title, lol Made me smile :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Will she take her little one to nannies for tea 5/6 nights a week? Or will her mum finish work and head there to cook their tea? Or will she find the cooker and make their own meals?
Why dirty the cooker when you can microwave a meal 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi y'all! Newbie here from the USA. I found the MH account by trying to find out just what the hell zoflora was because I was seeing it all over Insta. We don't have it here or anything like it.
I thought I was going crazy because I found her acct immature, insincere, etc but all her comments were positive. I couldn't fathom that I was the only one who thought she was horrible. Don't even get me started on those effing filters. Thank God I googled and found this awesome site.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Is it just me or has she not posted today all I can see is yesterday’s , 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone care to wager a bet of what song will be played over the picture when Prince Hinch of Chavvingdon is displayed to the world? My bets are on 1) Circle of Life by Elton John or 2) anything by Boys II Men.

By the way I think we might be onto something with this thread title I think the baby might be named Teddy.
Yes I thought Teddy all along hence the title 🐻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been following hinch since August last year, been on this thread since April-ish, the only reason I’m still following her is to be nosey.. But the post about the pram giveaway is the final bleeping straw and I’ve finally unfollowed her. I would bet my first born child (she’s 7 and a right pain in the ass) that she’s only doing some sort of giveaway because the amount of people commenting about women who can’t afford the stuff shes being gifted & ‘how about donating to a women’s shelter’ etc. A long with many others on here, I’m 310% she’s on here, I would go as far to say she’s probably even a VIP member, 🙃. Watch out guyyyyyyyz we all know she’s sneaky.
Hmmm, starts checking out the VIPS!
Just you wait 'til I get there.🧐🕵️‍♀️:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Re laughing at her dad. Obviously not genuine. Trying to be quirky and distract from the fact she has done 3 undeclared product placements in 2 “funny” stories with her dad. The only ones who are “in it together” are them. She did the same with her mom last week, when her mom was “hinching” the patio table and using a duster.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have o ly discover the tattle from like yesterday because of ukbloggersunveiled and I must say I'm loving it. I am a young first time mum and was putting so much pressure on myself to have the perfect house look after baby and cook and everything else all because I seen MH do it. Well screw u MH fake witch and I'm so glad I see this now. Much appreciated people 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why she’d laugh at her dad like that... it’s just sad! Like even if you found it funny why share it with millions of people who’re going to construe it in different ways and question why?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.