Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Who knows how long this will last"

You do Sophie; probably just long enough for you to show off the extension before making a sharp exit. Also no #AD on the biggest Ad I think you've posted all week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm deaf too and I can't lipread when she has the filter on, I have to ask my kids what she's saying. They hate it! 🤣
Where are our letter writers? For those who want Snapchat to remove the filter, I would say that accessibility issues is a good reason. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Still reading through and catching up so sorry if already mentioned but did anyone else find it strange how in one frame Jamie’s moaning about the baskets and in the next she’s with her mum in home bargains or is it just me? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe Hinch is having a laugh 🦒

Reactions: 24
I'm deaf too and I can't lipread when she has the filter on, I have to ask my kids what she's saying. They hate it! 🤣
I’m not deaf fortunately but I can’t understand her either with Greta on! What does she hide behind Gretal? She’s not funny is she.

Reactions: 2
Also just as an aside I did a little experiment. Not scientific 😂. I always had a large smelly candle burning in my living room daily. I have an immune disease so always feel blah. I haven’t had it on for a while and have been feeling a bit better. Anyhoo a few days ago I relit it. Within an hour or so I had a headache. Went to bed. In morning I had a stuffy nose and weird eyes. Felt pissed. Now was it the candle? I dunno. But the amount of chemicals and smells and poisons she has flying about must be affecting her or bugboy and it’ll affect the wee lad. I think she’s immune now, bet if she stops for a while she’ll notice. But it’s her cash cow so she won’t

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I am going to probably sound really pathetic when I say that seeing she has bought an angel ornament has really got to me, I have 4 of varying designs that sit in an area in my garden as a little memorial for the 4 babies I have lost, I am fully aware she can purchase what she wants and has in no way related it to loss etc, guess I'm just venting my dislike of her and will no doubt regret posting this.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m profoundly deaf in one ear and partially in the other and most of the time I can’t understand that filter either.

Reactions: 5
Just seen her stories from today. The amount of single use plastic...
How anyone of that age in 2019 can be so environmentally unaware is beyond me.

You know what pissed me off about this ... is she KNOWS someone who went here not that long ago, there’s a young girl called Hollie Drynan who is documenting her cancer story from our “tiny little village” duck off Maldon is a TOWN! So she’s basically fishing for a freebie etc!! She’s posted about her a few times and commented on her posts!! Arghhhh this woman!!!

Reactions: 2
cant wait to see what #gifted items Jamie gets for fathers day!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Starting a conspiracy guys. Hinch must be lying about her age. Just found out she is 29 ! Twenty bloody nine ! WTF she looks at least 10 years older than me and has the voice of an older women. Surely not ? Anyone else think she is older 🙄

Reactions: 11
Wait...what?? GIF is pronounced JIF

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.