Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she deleted her stories and now put them back up with the 1 from her out shopping in B&M with AD?? Did Gleam give you a wee slap on the wrist and a heads up?!
Part of my job is checking graphics for errors. Watching her stories is fairly traumatic because there are omissions EVERYWHERE! I find watching them quite stressful!

Reactions: 8
Starting a conspiracy guys. Hinch must be lying about her age. Just found out she is 29 ! Twenty bloody nine ! WTF she looks at least 10 years older than me and has the voice of an older women. Surely not ? Anyone else think she is older 🙄
She’s the same age as me but I thought she was early 30’s. I remember feeling really bad because she had her life together more than I did 😂😅 oops

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wheres Henry hes been missing few days hope he wasnt sold on shpock 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next thread suggestion:

I'm gonna plump for one I made a few threads ago which still stands considering her obsessive use of highlighters

Out through the sunroof or through the Vajayjay? Highlighters at the ready for Baby JJ

Reactions: 12
I'm deaf too and I can't lipread when she has the filter on, I have to ask my kids what she's saying. They hate it! 🤣
My hearing in one of my ears is almost non existent and I find that filter so hard to understand. If I was part of the Hinch army and deaf or hard of hearing I’d be well miffed. She seems to use it more and more these days! My husband refuses to even look at her Instagram. He can’t stand her voice 😂

Reactions: 4
Why is Hinchy being so secretive about the fabric conditioner she just bought? Why hide it behind Fairy??
I'm trying to rack my brain as to what one it is 😂 been 6 years since I used that on my kids! I'm sure it's the fairy one though 🤔

Reactions: 5
Finally got a reply from zoflora with regards to whether Mrs hinch uses it appropriately. Also mentioned about how her unsafe practice is encouraging others to use it in dangerous ways. I used the woman putting a neat flannel of it under her baby’s pillow to help them sleep as an example. I can’t stop thinking about that poor baby, since I heard someone mention it 😞
I know this was mentioned two threads ago but it’s taken this long for them to reply, and as you can see they don’t really care what grinch or any of the other influencers are using it for.
ApView attachment 23225View attachment 23226
Absolutely baffled then as to why zoflora cannot update and correct MH about the correct and safe use of this disinfectant in her home on stories etc ? After all she is not too dissimilar to a brand ambassador for zoflora with the amount of airtime and ads she puts on her stories with the stuff !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here’s a new one. On one of the hinch pages someone posted a pic of their oven. Said they’ve not cleaned it for 10 years.. each to their own and all that. One of the tips for burnt on stuff - dish washer tablet. Put it on a baking tray.

So I thought that’s just stupid and googled what you can use them for. There is actually a whole article with different uses! Including getting crayon off walls! Worlds gone mad!
I kinda get that one because trays etc in the dishwasher with a tablet but 10 years 😲😲

Reactions: 3
I am going to probably sound really pathetic when I say that seeing she has bought an angel ornament has really got to me, I have 4 of varying designs that sit in an area in my garden as a little memorial for the 4 babies I have lost, I am fully aware she can purchase what she wants and has in no way related it to loss etc, guess I'm just venting my dislike of her and will no doubt regret posting this.
You don’t sound pathetic and I can totally understand that of all the things she could have bought for her garden she bought an angel ornament which is very special to you and has a lot of meaning and emotion attached for you. Try not to let her doing this feel personal to you. I’ve lost two babies myself so I totally get it xx

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is Hinchy being so secretive about the fabric conditioner she just bought? Why hide it behind Fairy??
You beat me to it, everything else was picked up and showed off yet the f.cond was quickly moved behind, maybe not part of P&G?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure the reason she can’t do her space tidy has got to do with the work on the extension. Not sure why she had to be so cryptic about it though.
Looking at the floorplans it looks like she should be able to live fairly normally for a while until they have to knock through? Or would they have to do the knocking through thing fairly soon to support the new first floor? Never had an extension!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.