Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to establish his speech before teaching him to read, talk about run before he can walk
I'm sorry you are wrong . As an ASD mum I can tell you she is 100% doing it the right way . By repeating the object on the card he will eventually learn the word at the same time

Reactions: 27
Very pleased to see the flash cards for Ronnie, they are usually a first line suggestion from SALT. It takes a lot of consistency, repetition and effort to move things forward, I hope they are able to put that in place for him, he deserves all the help, time and patience from his parents to support him.

Reactions: 27
So shes saying she was fully in control when she was posting videos of him in the bath? She isnt in control, her bank balance is.

Reactions: 17
I am so Kate to the party but hey I have excuses!
Staceys programme Mr A put it on earlier whilst the little A’s ran around the rain/sun/snow and I was watching from the kitchen and it was good I liked it!
Also the hinch podcast
Listened whilst doing my ironing wow

Reactions: 6
i miggt be getting abit ahead of myself, but wasnt he starting nursery? Maybe someone from the nursery has advised her that hes not as advanced as the other children?

Reactions: 22
That’s so incredibly naive thinking that they can control something like that. But that’s her all over, she thinks she can control the world. The world isn’t rainbows and unicorns. I’d be so freaked out if someone was posting pictures of my child and creating accounts for them. It’s beyond weird and frightening. I post the odd pic of my niece, but always ask permission and my account is locked down so only those that follow me can see and they’re only ever people that I know well. Not random followers called “cumslut”. It’s so dangerous

Reactions: 16
By the way I am a special needs teacher
Oh, ok. I think I may do something similar to you but I'm by no means an expert (still learning guys) and I'd use them to communicate needs when speech isn't there but admittedly I work with a lot of autistic children too so that's probably why

Reactions: 10
Bloody Hell, inch is right going for it with the advertising of the podcarrrst. But thats all he's got going for him isnt it

Reactions: 14
I had the exact same thought. Hopefully they are being used to aid his speech development and to help him understand routines and things. I would love to see him come on leaps and bounds with the right support.

Reactions: 9
I think we are both right. If he continues to be non verbal as he gets older, he would end up using this sort of thing to communicate needs. But he’s too little for that right now. At the moment it’s literally about him learning that a ball is a ball....etc. It’s just the standard initial approach that’s suggested for a child under three whose speech and language appears to be delayed.

Reactions: 9
We all know how fickle she is. Them flash cards will last a week before she can’t be arsed anymore

Reactions: 21
She spends a fortune on eBay, Amazon, wayfair and every other site FOR HERSELF... she spends a fortune in B&M, The Range, Tesco and Poundstretcher FOR HERSELF... but can’t spend a few quid on eBay for some brightly coloured nice flash cards for HER SON ... selfish, self centred cow

Reactions: 14
Yes exactly! I once took a picture of my niece too and my cousins baby when he was born but asked for permission from both of them before I posted and like you, my Instagram is private with very few people following but I know every single one of them. I don’t know what planet their on. She obviously felt like she had to justify the fact she plasters him all over her Instagram but why? A lot of people must have picked up on this and said something too her otherwise she wouldn’t have mentioned it. But realistically, she can’t be that bothered can she because she still does it!

Reactions: 4
You’re obviously lucky enough to have never had a child with a speech delay. These are exactly what’s suggested. And they’re really helpful in my experience...my kid caught up by the age of about 4 and after that never shut up
They're great for kids with no delays aswell - None of my kids had delays and I still used them with all 3 from a young age. They're brilliant and they're so helpful! They really do help.

Reactions: 16
We all know how fickle she is. Them flash cards will last a week before she can’t be arsed anymore
Agreed, but for once I hope she puts him first, or Inch. They can't expect school to do it all. Or hire a nanny if twit and twat can't be arsed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.