Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ide love to sit down with hinch and inch and ask them what the duck is going on
I just want it to make sense. Stop with the cloak and daggers. Stop with the lies and pre records. Just be real and maybe there wouldn’t be over 350 threads about them both. i wonder if some of her sheep have doubts but choose to ignore it? 🥴🤔
I just think it’s because she wants to think she’s in the same league as Kylie Jenner. One of the articles I read recently said that the reason Kylie kept her pregnancy secret was about controlling the narrative. I think that really all the smoke and mirrors about the baby is about Hinch trying to regain some control over the life she’s created which probably to her feels she’s not in control of any more.

Reactions: 10
there was a post in a local nosey neighbour FB page last night.(wanting to know why there was loads of fire engines and an ambulance rushing along a certain road) ..turned out it was chemical related...a later post from the house affected said they had mixed two chemicals together and it had turned toxic! did immediately make me think they were a hincher !
Thankfully all residents were ok !
You must be local to me as I read exactly the same FB post. I thought it must have been a Hincher too!

Reactions: 5
So July 2020 Trace had already let slip Hinch was preggers
My friend told everyone I was pregnant without me knowing and 3 weeks later someone congratulated me 4 days after I miscarried. I'm not saying that is what happened here and we know Hinch can be a liar but not everything is as straight forward as it seems.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Less than half the number of likes than Stace on her latest grid post and SS is on the sell.

almost like people aren’t that interested in an orange blimp of a dog and a toddler who is treated as a prop instead of like a little boy.

hmm.
Astonishing isnt it😁
It's almost as if everyone is bored of seeing Soph's daily repetitive 'same tit,different day' and are actually interested in SS 'something different everyday' 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

Reactions: 12
MrHinch posted videos of her a night or two ago with a bump. She's also posted videos with her bump or saying she was finding it hard to breathe now, it's uncomfortable to lie, etc. If she had the baby weeks ago and hidden it, surely even her Sheeple and brands who work with her would start to question why she made up elaborate lies?
I don't think she cares, in her head she's a huge celeb, who is stalked by the paps and her stories are a reality TV show. None of it was ever about becoming a cleaning influencer, it was only ever 'celeb status' they were both after.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So July 2020 Trace had already let slip Hinch was preggers
wow so if Tracey let slip around 4th July, it’s entirely possible CC2 has hatched... I thought she sounded and looked like she’d had a drink 🤧 when she had been to see her ‘kids’

Reactions: 17
Still don't think you could sit upright with legs tucked to the side of you like she did last night if you were 9 mths pregnant. The pressure would be unreal on your pelvis and also on your lungs

Reactions: 6
Still don't think you could sit upright with legs tucked to the side of you like she did last night if you were 9 mths pregnant. The pressure would be unreal on your pelvis and also on your lungs
I couldn’t even stand up straight when I was 9 months pregnant!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed that we haven't had a goodmorning post from Ron and hen and she was away yesterday....baby being prep'd for delivery 🤔

Reactions: 6
Sorry but he’s just as bad as her IMO. he cried about people being horrible to the baby (not saying the comments are justified at all) then carries on with an Instagram for the kid. Stop shoving your kid in the public eye!!!!!
I hate the way he uses those stupid filters on his baby as well, I used to like him, but not anymore

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t even stand up straight when I was 9 months pregnant!
Me neither and I certainly couldn't of leant on a work top with my bump hanging having a chat . The weight would be unreal. Something doesn't add up

Reactions: 5
I hate the way he uses those stupid filters on his baby as well, I used to like him, but not anymore
Literally what is it with people using filters on their children. I have a girl on my Instagram and she filters every single picture of her 3 month old little girl. Sad 🥺

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.