Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than half the number of likes than Stace on her latest grid post and SS is on the sell.

almost like people aren’t that interested in an orange blimp of a dog and a toddler who is treated as a prop instead of like a little boy.

hmm.

Reactions: 19
When she announced it at Xmas she was atleast 5 or 6 months gone. I remember her saying something cryptic like she has less time to go than we think. It means either the baby has already been born in March or is about to drop very very soon.

Reactions: 6
The dog infuriated me on the egg hunt. I can’t understand why I’d get so irrational about a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah your right, the like numbers aren’t really that different to a year ago!!

looking back had me down a highlight rabbit role!! I’ve done it a few times, but god.... if you haven’tyou need to look!! Different person,totally different style! She used to put some work in and clean different things. The chat was more relatable and believable.

Reactions: 8
I saw this post last night (apologies if it’s already been shared) but this is the stuff Sofa needs to be sharing, not turning her house into a lethal science lab
CA05C1FD-6236-42AA-B252-55B2B2E9F818.jpeg

Reactions: 20
I totally get the argument that the baby has been born( love all the evidence gathering 🕵🏻🕵🏻‍♂️), but I really don’t think she will miss the opportunity to cash in on a birthdate with companies sending loads of stuff for her to use ...

Reactions: 19
I saw this post last night (apologies if it’s already been shared) but this is the stuff Sofa needs to be sharing, not turning her house into a lethal science labView attachment 514793
She's not bothered about the safety though. If she is a "home" account she should be promoting safe cleaning practices especially with a platform that big but she is basically a walking advert for P&G. She is responsible for a lot of the unsafe cleaning videos you see on tiktok for example. Time it stopped! Sopha can't take any criticism though and she has now marketed herself as a dizzy housewife not an educated women who is educating others. All about the money with her

Reactions: 14
So looking back through their insta the 26th Aug 2020 was when they had the cinema night in hinchs back garden and when hinch attempted the worm . Surely she wouldn't do that knowing she was pregnant. She said at Xmas she was pregnant longer than she had left

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh wow! What evidence?
So @HinchesSousChef is your woman really, she’s compiled quite the dossier this is a bit of a summary:
Coupled with a visible thigh gap the other night whilst bending over and no bump

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion (my first one as a FT lurker 👀)

ole mc Ronald had a farm,ee ii ee ii oh, on that farm there was some tat, ee ii ee ii oh, with a Henry here, plastic grass there, fake this fake that, everything full of tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just been reading in the Stacey Solomon thread that Stacey has changed her management recently. So maybe there will be a big cooling of the BFF stories between Hinch and SS, but maybe more perceived competition between the management companies.

Reactions: 22
I am so shocked this absolute tool is ‘famous’ because she cleaned (dangerously) and has a grey (depressing) house.

Reactions: 18
Spending my easter Monday morning catching up with crunky snacks
Haven't seen vesties stories from yesterday so hopped over to have a look
Fml I've been blocked. Must have been my comment a while ago saying its nice seeing soph play with ronnie properly😅
He's as much a saddo as she is. I will wear my block as a badge of honour

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Good evidence gathering. You see none of it really makes sense. She’s clearly hiding a bump in the Kent holiday which was August 12th. All photos there angled, from behind with Ronnie or Henry strategically in front. At the time a lot speculated she was pregnant (I actually was adamant she wasn’t because I thought she wouldn’t do it so soon after having Ronnie).
If she has an April due date then in August Then she really wouldn’t have anything to hide - she’d be very early stages. But if you look back at Kent and then trip to the promenade with the awkward non hand holding with her mum she does have a bump. My theory is that she was actually more like 4 months pregnant at that point.
What works against this theory like an absolute sore thumb to the point that I’m utterly baffled about the timeline of anything is the footage of her in store signing rose blunderlwnd stickers. Absolutely zero bump. But she was also asking about Spanx and shape wear in the weeks leading up to that.
Basically her pre records are so complex and muddled that who can ever really be sure what time line we are on.
All I will say is when I saw the footage from her Birthday which looked like a post partum bump and when she was reluctant to stand up and show her bump during her live with Stacey and when she hid her bump during the heart setting up images on inches story using the dog I thought nahhh. Baby is here. Initially it made sense she had the baby over Xmas but those dates seemed hard to plot out mid January works out a bit better to my theory.
I won’t be embarwssed If I’m wrong. It just highlights how ridiculous she is that people question she even does things like this.
And to be honest we’ll never know if you’re wrong or not. I’m going with your theory. The bump is to changeable. The thing is she shows so much pre recorded content that even if she said she’d had him last night I wouldn’t know what to believe. The kids probably 16 now and about to sit his exams.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.