Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but what kind of man in his 40’s would consider this an acceptable activity for a date night/Saturday night!??????
0C1E7EA8-1072-4D8C-A7BC-70BB7277B2BE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 149
“Fun kits for the family”
So let’s do it when the little kid is in bed and leave him out of all the fun. UNBELIEVABLE.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 327
Why does she not include her almost 2 year old in ANYTHING? It’s so infuriating. What 31 year old woman buys a DIY cookie kit to do with her husband as a ‘date night’? She’s off her bleeping rocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 281
Yet another activity a child would love but she does it herself.. unbelievable!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 181
she’s gotta be hammered to be decorating biscuits at 10pm surely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
As bleeping if, she’s done all the stuff on her stories today whilst about to drop cc2. She’s a bloody blatant liar. What’s next repointing the chimney at midnight with Henry holding the ladder!

• Haha
Reactions: 185
I think Ron would have had so much fun doing that than 2 grown adults doing that tit , if I get that for my man he’ll be like what the duck? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
She really needs to grow up. Wouldn’t surprise me if she stamps her feet when Mad Ma gives Ronnie attention. But that’s MY MUMMY RON

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Decorating biscuits, such a good family activity... shame her poor child isn’t allowed to get involved. Or if he did she would just correct his icing like she does with his painting/colouring in efforts.

• Sad
Reactions: 64
Another lovely activity she could’ve done with her little boy but chose to do with her middle aged husband
I honestly don’t get this women

I get my kids to make decorate cookies and desserts and I’ll Be honest it’s sometimes a bit grubby so we just don’t eat those things
But atleast the kids got experience and enjoyed something

just some advice from one parent to another sophie
Let ronnie join in and explore
I held my eldest back As a baby as I wouldn’t let her draw in felt tips or paint as I didn’t want the mess or her clothes to get dirty
But once I let her I actually found how amazing creative and smart she is

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Why does she not include her almost 2 year old in ANYTHING? It’s so infuriating. What 31 year old woman buys a DIY cookie kit to do with her husband as a ‘date night’? She’s off her bleeping rocker.
It’s weird, it’s like she wants a father figure.my other half would laugh me out of the house if I suggested that as a date night activity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He is 41 years old! The only time it would be acceptable for him to be decorating biscuits, is with his own child!!!! She really is on another planet!!! Decorating biscuits on a Saturday night as a date night?!? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I find the books in the coffee table so odd, it’s like putting my dissertation on the side for everyone who comes round 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 167
Fun for all the family...especially when the toddler who would love doing it is in bed 🙄🙄🙄such a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
This why I've been single for 8 years because all the 40 + men are broken and someone's cast offs and possibly think biscuit decorating is a great date night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.