Mrs Hinch #365 tips bad for your health and wealth. Don’t blame her, think for yourself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention having almost twice the amount of followers as Kylie Minogue, an ACTUAL celebrity who's been around since before Hinch was born.
I've just put in random celebs Boy George, Tom Jones, Denise Welch, Graham Norton, Paloma Faith, Lily Allen. No bleeping way is she more famous than them! WTF!

Reactions: 12
Next video will be tomorrow, crying in the dogs bed with a copy of the days newspaper zooming in on the date and rubbing her bump, like some sort of B movie kidnap thriller. Not that she reads here or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she just seriously tell over a million people that she broke lockdown rules???? Lockdown rules are a maximum of 6 people from 2 households- not 6 people from MULTIPLE households!

Reactions: 10
Did she just seriously tell over a million people that she broke lockdown rules???? Lockdown rules are a maximum of 6 people from 2 households- not 6 people from MULTIPLE households!
I hate to defend her but it’s 6 people or 2 households (no limit on numbers as long as only 2 households)

Reactions: 34
Every time I post that she’s had the baby I feel a bit crazy for thinking it.
Some have asked what does she have to gain from it. And I agree. It’s a bizarre thing to do. Here are my thoughts. Some ive shared before.
1) She will claim she’s done this to have to time to bond. She will claim it’s because of how she felt after she had Ronnie despite the fact she pretended it was all sunshine and roses with him.
2) I hope in part she has done this for those reasons. But I believe she’s also done it for the sheer WHAT??? Factor. It’s the only thing she has left. What aren’t people expecting.
3) trolls. She will use this to cry trolls. In all and anyway she can.
4) magazine deal. As others have said. Money in her pocket.
5) retrospective narrative - she gets to go back and show all the things she did. She gets to live off pre recorded content.
6) hero. She gets to be a hero who worked through the entire post birth. We know she’s been on minimal content.
7) lockdown - revealing the baby now as we come out of lockdown means she can take a delayed mat leave. Fewer people online. We are out in the real world more now.

I’ve said the whole time. The Astro and the bump are connected. We’ve been living in the past. She can reveal the baby and essentially reset the content time frame.
It’s all mental. But she’s the most bizarre person Ive ever witnessed so who knows.
Wouldn't her neighbours sell to the papers if she was lying? I mean are we giving her too much credit to have actually thought that far ahead?! 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
W
Every time I post that she’s had the baby I feel a bit crazy for thinking it.
Some have asked what does she have to gain from it. And I agree. It’s a bizarre thing to do. Here are my thoughts. Some ive shared before.
1) She will claim she’s done this to have to time to bond. She will claim it’s because of how she felt after she had Ronnie despite the fact she pretended it was all sunshine and roses with him.
2) I hope in part she has done this for those reasons. But I believe she’s also done it for the sheer WHAT??? Factor. It’s the only thing she has left. What aren’t people expecting.
3) trolls. She will use this to cry trolls. In all and anyway she can.
4) magazine deal. As others have said. Money in her pocket.
5) retrospective narrative - she gets to go back and show all the things she did. She gets to live off pre recorded content.
6) hero. She gets to be a hero who worked through the entire post birth. We know she’s been on minimal content.
7) lockdown - revealing the baby now as we come out of lockdown means she can take a delayed mat leave. Fewer people online. We are out in the real world more now.

I’ve said the whole time. The Astro and the bump are connected. We’ve been living in the past. She can reveal the baby and essentially reset the content time frame.
It’s all mental. But she’s the most bizarre person Ive ever witnessed so who knows.
When a film is made of all this,who would you like to play you? Who would play Hinch??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There she goes rubbing it in our faces to those who don’t have any friends that she’s got loads.
It’s kind of sad that I got upset seeing her out with her friends.. I’m 26 years old with not one friend I can rely on 😢

She’s a nasty piece of work.. don’t know how anyone would want to be her friend!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Must have got thigh gap lessons from Anna saccone !

* I’ve just spent five minutes trying to do the same ( not pregnant, but still have a bump 😂. ( cottage pie bump) - not possible for me !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as I don’t like defending her she’s not broken lockdown rules as of 29th March “you can meet outdoors either in a group of 6 (from any number of households), or in a group of any size from up to 2 households”
Although not entirely advisable for a pregnant (🤥) lady to be seeing the world and his wife

Reactions: 8
She

Had the baby weeks ago.inch has prep'd some sma for the night and she's been on on the sniff.hence why dinner was warm, her mouth was too numb to tell😆😆
Jamie & Sophie looked EXTREMELY uncomfortable and averted their gaze when they were asked about the pregnancy on one of her radio interviews, very strange behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.