Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmacg

I bet Zoph is FROTHING at SS news. I wasnt that keen on Stacey until recently, but she absolutely deserves all the praise because she has worked for her success whereas You Know Who is a lazy, lying, stupid fucktard. Love seeing SS trample all over her ahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

xchloe96x

I wrote a comment underneath the one she left on SS’s post - about how it was a BIG journey, not a small one and I then went on to wish Stacey a BIG congratulations. SS liked my comment... and I’ve been blocked by Sophie 😩🤣 X

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

Elay25

She’s seriously pissed... to put “little journey” is trying to diminish how big it is and what kind of “bestie” would say that?! You’d be gushing like mad!! What a fucking twat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 100

Shamrockgirl

I start a new job next week. If one of friends passed a comment like that about my 'little journey' I would cut ties. That is so belittling and patronising . Almost like hinch thinks stacey successes are minor compared to hers. No harm to hinch but the only thing she has achieved with any success 365 tattle threads of people seeing beyond her utter bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 91
I joined this forum just over a week ago after stumbling across it when I googled Mrs Hinch trolls. And I have to say I do not think we are the trolls I now think she is the nasty piece of work.
I’ve followed her for years now and today I decided to have a look back at all the messages I sent her when I was a fan. In all I have sent her 73 story replies and she hasn’t seen or replied to any of them. So it just proves what you all say, she writes those replies herself or gets friends and family to do it then she can easily share just the ones that suit her.
For months now I’ve been appalled by her wastage, her lack of concern for the environment and just her general lack of feeling for people who’ve been struggling this past year. She’s been unfollowed by me and honestly I couldn’t be happier!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I’ve been friends with my ‘bestie’ for 49 years. I adore her as if she was my sister(I dont have one) but in all that time I have never called her ’bubs’, told her I loved her ‘to the moon and back’, made out that our sons were ‘best friends forever’ or sent her love ‘always‘. Maybe when her baby grand daughter was born with cancer that she died from just a few weeks later, I should have told her ‘when life gives you lemons’ blah blah blah. SS and Hinch’s friendship’ is the most manufactured, false, and monetary gain relationship I have ever witnessed. 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Snarkysnarky

I've watched these threads for ages but never comment as they move so quickly.
Can't believe (well I can) the "little journey" comment! She really is so passive aggressive and always needs all attention on her or she'll have a tantrum. A 6ft fucking toddler 🙄.
"Little journey".. says the one that records herself scrubbing her sink daily.
This!!! She is one of those ‘friends’ who constantly belittles other’s achievements while expecting praise from the world for putting her knickers on the right way.

‘Little journey’ to the woman with an established tv career, new book, new ITS partnership, who has just bought her beautiful dream home for her family.

Soph is starting to act like one of the ‘jealous trolls’ she’s always banging on about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Little journey?? Little journey!!

From single mum at 17 working in a chip shop to multi millionaire at 30 with one of the biggest collabs ever from In The Style, thats not a little journey - its massive.
And irritating as Stacey can be, it is based on a real talent and I have to give her credit for that. Hinch will never be able to match that achievement because she has no talent, no uniqueness, nothing to make her stand out.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Sausage90

VIP Member
Hinch saving the 3rd basket for CC2 next Easter... Or will CC2 magically appear in said basket this Sunday with a caption like

"GUYZZZZ Jamie just finished his egg hunt while Ron napped and look what he found!! So eggcited. Cracking hell"

• Haha
Reactions: 80

littlemissgiggles

I've watched these threads for ages but never comment as they move so quickly.
Can't believe (well I can) the "little journey" comment! She really is so passive aggressive and always needs all attention on her or she'll have a tantrum. A 6ft fucking toddler 🙄.
"Little journey".. says the one that records herself scrubbing her sink daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Hinchinhell

Omg 😂😂😂

So i got blocked the other day cos i commented about the sink (wasn't even a bad comment)

Anywaaay i had another account (for work) so i was on Staceys page and saw someone comment under Sophie's comment saying "its not a little journey its a big journey" so i gave the comment a like and now i am blocked on that account too. Ffs 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Hello all, newbie here. Discovered this page after seeing it on someone’s Instagram comment and I have to say... my eyes have been OPENED!! Ashamed to say I was a hardcore hincher... bought all the cleaning products I didn’t need - I must say - i do now clean a lot more than I used to ... so it has changed me in that way as I never knew what to use or what to do much other than whack a duster around lol BUT there is no cleaning anymore!! I don’t have children so don’t care about seeing Ronnie run into the room everyday AND I am adamant she is so jealous of Stacey! (Who I LOVE - seems so genuine and relatable) but Hinch... nah it’s an unfollow from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 72