Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneaky sneaky.

You cannot put AD where it is hidden behind the X on the stories. It has to be in clear view and should be the first thing you see.

Also- this IS a paid AD. NOTE - it does NOT state “ambassador of P&G” or “part of a wider partnership” or “not a paid ad”.
Yes! She always finds ways to hide the fact she is paid to promote everything! She's not being smart, she's just making herself look even more of a twunt than she already is.

I think she's low key terrified of her army finding out she's paid to advertise. She works over-time thinking of ways to shield the truth.

We all know she despises anything citrus, lemons & oranges are huge no-no's to her.

She once spent a chunk of time in a shop loudly declaring to everyone not to make the mistake of buying Lime instead of Pine toilet cleaner. She was holding up the boxes to compare the greens & really laid it on thick if you buy citrus you're life will be over practically, lol! She's so dramatic when it comes to avoiding citrus. Until P&G toss a few thousand her way, then she'll tell you to buy it.

Reactions: 20
Why is he in a rescue centre? Aren’t pigeons supposed to be free and do whatever they want?? I could understand if it was a stray dog or it was injured but I’m confused as to why he has to be rescued??
Thats what I was thinking! Poor Harv just cos he tit on her mams lamp gets put into care 😲😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve popped on for the hilarious washing shoes sketch. They don’t arf know how to have a good time don’t they. I wonder if they hire themselves out for parties. I thought a hyena had swallowed Jimmy Carr . Get a grip yer twit
She sounds like she's on something half the time. That cackle over literally nothing at all. I don't think I could even raise a smile over someone cleaning their shoes with the wrong products.

Totally lacking in self awareness. She's mocking behaviour she does literally ALL THE TIME. Such as polishing glass with anti-virus Dettol spray & putting dishwasher tablets in the washine machine. Oh the irony !

Reactions: 16
Dunno if anyone else feels the same but I’m really not interested in seeing the baby! I’ll be more interested to see if she shows all aspects of motherhood or only shows the good stuff. Personally I think we will only see the good side that makes her look like the perfect mother and him the perfect son. So other new mums feel inadequate and that they aren’t doing a good job. Not relatable at all!

I just want to see if he’s born with butterflies or if he gets gifted them on his first birthday 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thats what I was thinking! Poor Harv just cos he tit on her mams lamp gets put into care 😲😢
It shouldn't have been allowed in the house in the first place. Flying rats!
Should have just stopped feeding it and left it alone.

Reactions: 18
Dunno if anyone else feels the same but I’m really not interested in seeing the baby! I’ll be more interested to see if she shows all aspects of motherhood or only shows the good stuff. Personally I think we will only see the good side that makes her look like the perfect mother and him the perfect son. So other new mums feel inadequate and that they aren’t doing a good job. Not relatable at all!
Same. I'd rather she keeps her private life private, however I'm not hopeful as she's already sold so much to do with him she's kinda made him public.

Reactions: 8
Yes used hashtags and no insta not linked as far as I know
Mines private and a lot of times when I start following a big account I get a lot of follow requests from the same sort of accounts.
I followed a chinese cooking account and had about 20 from chinese people 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Same I’m not interested in seeing the baby

I just want to see mumsnet rip hinch a new hole

(I am mean like that🙊)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was Florence Given! She is amazing!!
If I remember rightly she posted that and asked for votes, but when I went onto site she hadn't even got to the last 8 I think it was, she took the post down very very quickly after 😂 😂 😂 as if she would even think she would of made it into the final group 😂 😂

No Soph, you ain't that special, get over yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst I applaud your open letter and support your message, I refute that the toxins are a cause of "neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues [..} dyslexia". I do not believe that this is factual and will follow up this post once I've found the supporting research papers. ❤
I also refute this. I have read that they are a contributing factor however I refuse to accept it. I also pity her if she has a child with an ASD or ADHD because she couldn’t cope. She’s so shallow it wouldn’t fit her ‘perfect lifestyle’ and it’s not an easy task. And that comes from someone who has seen their own mum have two children with it, one who also has aspergers and shes literally fought tooth and nail for support for one of them through school, college and even adulthood

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.