Mrs Hinch #357 Stacey has a big garden, whilst Sophe shaves her lady garden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron loves a sink? Well that just speaks volumes! Wouldn't surprise me if she makes him shine it and throw his cloffs in it before he goes to bed!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If she's meant to to be doing Q&A today the thing I'd ask her is why have Freshen up Fridays stopped? Back in the days of being a Hincher it's the one thing I enjoyed. Now it just seems like she can't be arsed

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her overuse of the word guys makes my skin itch. Best selling author my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think I’ve ever seen ron with a drink just lying around the house?

Reactions: 4
Haven't written on this thread before I don't think but just needed to comment...I think the glory days of Mrs hinch money train will be drying up and SS will taking over now she has the new house and loads of home content to arrive.Regardless Mrs hinch page has changed so much so repetitive and not really anything to do with cleaning anymore how many times can you clean the patio furniture...? I used to watch every new story religiously when she fist became big but its just the same tit every day R &H montage , cooking that includes tomato's a bit of spinach and cheese with some kind of carb on the side and pictures of her home switching off lights...I don't think the new baby will bring more traffic as she will just disappear off the gram which she seems to spend more phone free days then creating content these days anyways.I don't know just seems it's all going bit downhill

Reactions: 25
Have never heard of a toy sink in my life....unless it’s in a toy kitchen. What a silly thing to buy especially with running water🤣. Get him toys like a fire truck, lorry, a musical toy, even a puzzle. That really made me chuckle this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahah, she must follow these threads. Everyone says the boy has no toys and then she posts a picture of the garden which has two toys in it and then a plastic toy sink 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched her story anyone else notice the fact she is saying she’s got two of them fold away play-mats from Amazon. She’s definitely having a nursery put in!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A sink??? She's just projecting the whole " Mrs Hinch" brand on to her son! Nothing wrong with a toy sink, toy hoover, washing machine etc.. but what about building blocks, puzzles etc....

Reactions: 19
Why are alot of his toys cleaning related

Does he have regular stuff

Where the cars. Wheres the parking garage.
Jesus.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am not very down with the kids and don’t really understand tik tok but can you imagine Hinch doing her q&a today tik tok style” With all that bopping and pointing to captions. That’s all I know how to describe it 😂. I’ll get my coat 😂😂
I’ll leave this one here:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Her creepy claw hand bottom right at the start of that sink video, was that her instructing Ronnie he’s allowed to play now she’s starting filming 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There are more questions than answers,
And the more we find out the less we'll know.......

Johnny Cash (circa 1972)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For someone who doesn't read here she's certainly proving she does. We all know her not allowed to get messy or dirty so she gets him a sink with.... WATER. OOOOH SCOREEEEE. 👍 "he's drenched" he isn't cod you're sat RIGHT there watching his every move. Guaranteed later we'll see it shuvvd in the corner with no water, it's all for the gram.

Get the kid a big play kitchen. Food, utensils, pans.. My kids absolutely love theirs. What kid doesn't. Get him some puzzles, shape sorters.. Hes only allowed things that match her whole aesthetic. It's pathetic.

Oh and Henry defo doesn't need processed meat so early on a morning when he has a bowl of food right there. FAT

Reactions: 18
Ronthemoneymaker loves a sink!
Have we ever seen that kid playing at mummaz shiny sink, stood on a chair washing up plastic cups, playing with the bubbles, having fun.
Even his mud kitchen never had water in it.
Well. You've seen it now, off to the tip playhouse it goes 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ll leave this one here:

View attachment 500014
Lmaooooo I remember seeing this when she did it. She loves herself so much, she reminds me of Regina George - just a proper stuck up little cow who bullies everyone and thinks she's better than everyone. I'm not gonna sit here and say she's not a bonnie lass cos she is, but because she's had so much work done. I've seen better though. She was alot better when she was natural too.

But god that weird lip crease at the top. That's what you call a botched job kids, don't do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.