Mrs Hinch #357 Stacey has a big garden, whilst Sophe shaves her lady garden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Earnshawbaby

Continue here, if you want to chat more about the big garden it's best on the other thread

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have FAR more important things to be concerned about but...🤣 Please could someone be kind enough to explain reverse videoing, what is it, why one would do it?? I’m a bit confused. TIA

Oh and I think that baby is already out...hiding in the attic with everyone else 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I tried to post a comment in reply to the lady who commented about Ss ringing someone on the beg for free stuff. But the thread was closed 😂 This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. I’ve had first hand experience of her doing this which I’ve mentioned in a previous hinch thread.
also I do think hinch is going to be induced this week especially after her post this morning citing “not long now” and “I won’t be surprised if I’m induced this time.”
the baby’s arrival will be announced Easter Sunday with an over the top elaborate reveal in an Easter decorated Moses basket with something along the lines of “look what the Easter bunny left” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 179
I tried to post a comment in reply to the lady who commented about Ss ringing someone on the beg for free stuff. But the thread was closed 😂 This doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. I’ve had first hand experience of her doing this which I’ve mentioned in a previous hinch thread.
also I do think hinch is going to be induced this week especially after her post this morning citing “not long now” and “I won’t be surprised if I’m induced this time.”
the baby’s arrival will be announced Easter Sunday with an over the top elaborate reveal in an Easter decorated Moses basket with something along the lines of “look what the Easter bunny left” 😂😂
that’s so cringe!! So yep absolutely exactly what Hinch will do

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her comment about putting on weight has really made me mad. She wasn’t just giving the finger to the “body shamers” but also to the scales. Which suggests the issue is with her and how she feels about weight, rather than anyone body shaming her. Does she not realise how triggering that could be to someone or how that might make someone who is pregnant feel. Making out that seeing two stone weight gain on the scales is a bad thing. This woman is so damaging and only thinks about her own feelings. Imagine all those teenage girls who follow her that will now see someone who is as slim as hinch is telling the scales to duck off because she’s put on two stone and see it as a bad thing . She should be ashamed. Vile woman

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 149
No one has body shamed her! She’s just seeking attention from her sheep to tell her how pretty and wonderful she is! 2 stone is nothing! She doesn’t look much different apart from the bump!
I had preeclampsia and severe swelling and I was mahooosive! Did I whinge about when I could barely walk? Or that I swelled so much I had stretch marks all over my body including my feet? No I was bloody grateful to have a baby and to go through pregnancy, I don’t like my body now 2 years on from having my son but I don’t care he’s happy and healthy

let’s see if she actually has a bond with the next kid

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I hope she is induced, im sick of hearing about her pregnancy now! At least she spared us a few months with a late announcement! But then we're gonna have "the brothers" and how Ron is a great big brother and just absolutely larvvvesss his brother Lennie

• Haha
Reactions: 60
OH how I would love to sit in a garden every morning, “taking it all in, not having a care I’m the world” but unfortunately, like the majority of the population, I have to get up and work Soph. Fed up with how ignorant and out of touch with the world she is. Especially in the current state of the world, does she really believe ramming her lady of leisure lifestyle down everyone’s throats every single day is the best way to connect with people? How are these people putting up with it? Passive posts about taking a step back, just take it all in, just take a minute, stop caring so much... normal people can’t do this tit! I have a life I need to get on with, tit that needs to be done. I get it, she’s an influencer, it’s her ‘job’ but my god if this is her job she should be better at knowing how to connect with the public, how to engage with them and make yourself come across as relatebale to the masses. Aggressively telling everyone to basically stop giving a tit and just stop what they’re doing to sit in the bleeping wind and ‘take it all in’ is NOT IT and just doesn’t wash with me anymore 🤮 GET A GRIP SOPHIE, the word you are living in is a complete fantasy😭

Edit - world** you are living in lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 103
64F71BE6-4D39-4AAE-A8DE-E569D0E5997C.png

The “almost 2 stone” she’s gained is the very least she should have gained (whether she was a healthy weight or underweight pre pregnancy) so i can’t see anyone shaming her for piling weight on for that. If the middle finger is to the scales then as others have said it’s sad she has such issues internally with her weight/body image, but it’s not fair to project that insecurity onto others.

Reactions: 46
Thats really annoyed me this morning about the body shaming! I have been off work due to an injury so have managed to keep up with the threads not once have I seen anyone body shaming her, its been the total opposite actually saying how healthy she looks and nice to see it!
Hope people are sent to tattle and they can see these posts and how many of us have said the same thing!

Reactions: 52
No one has body shamed her! She’s just seeking attention from her sheep to tell her how pretty and wonderful she is! 2 stone is nothing! She doesn’t look much different apart from the bump!
I had preeclampsia and severe swelling and I was mahooosive! Did I whinge about when I could barely walk? Or that I swelled so much I had stretch marks all over my body including my feet? No I was bloody grateful to have a baby and to go through pregnancy, I don’t like my body now 2 years on from having my son but I don’t care he’s happy and healthy

let’s see if she actually has a bond with the next kid
When she first announced it, I felt like she would bond with this one. Now I can’t see it happening, she’s too selfish and more about the material aspect of everything
I honestly feel the same will happen again. Jamie and ma will be main careers

Reactions: 27
Think she needs to take her own advise of being more Hen. She's just so repetitive and negative recently. Even more so than normal.

Reactions: 57
She is a millionaire but is still very unhappy and the most boring person!
OH how I would love to sit in a garden every morning, “taking it all in, not having a care I’m the world” but unfortunately, like the majority of the population, I have to get up and work Soph. Fed up with how ignorant and out of touch with the world she is. Especially in the current state of the world, does she really believe ramming her lady of leisure lifestyle down everyone’s throats every single day is the best way to connect with people? How are these people putting up with it? Passive posts about taking a step back, just take it all in, just take a minute, stop caring so much... normal people can’t do this tit! I have a life I need to get on with, tit that needs to be done. I get it, she’s an influencer, it’s her ‘job’ but my god if this is her job she should be better at knowing how to connect with the public, how to engage with them and make yourself come across as relatebale to the masses. Aggressively telling everyone to basically stop giving a tit and just stop what they’re doing to sit in the bleeping wind and ‘take it all in’ is NOT IT and just doesn’t wash with me anymore 🤮 GET A GRIP SOPHIE, the word you are living in is a complete fantasy😭
I would rather have my life than hers. She has money but she must be bored out of her tiny mind! 😂 I have an ordinary, rented bungalow, a good job, 2 great kids, a loving husband who works hard and a dog who is healthy......all she has is 💰 and bots 😂😂 keep sitting in your plastic garden Soph, you boring bastard! 🖕😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.